[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

COROCORO

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: Cli_mkoUsAA9unm.jpg (106KB, 750x525px) Image search: [Google]
Cli_mkoUsAA9unm.jpg
106KB, 750x525px
Where is the CoroCoro leak plz
>>
>>27104396
in your heart
>>
It's 5am~ in Japan still. Give a bit for warehouse and familymart employees to actually get in and take little sneaks of the magazine.
>>
Hey Anon when do they start working in Japan ? The mart employees ?
>>
>>27104487
6:00 am iirc. Their employees should be getting things ready for opening. Corocoro doesn't come out officially for a few days, but there should be copies at the distribution buildings for the various convenience stores which is how the issues get leaked. If the leaks are coming out today, expect them within 2-3 hours.
>>
It is still to soon to get ant good stuff from coro coro.

last time they showed starter evos one month before release.

and megas won't be shown until the game is about to come out.

I want to be proven wrong though
>>
>>27105030
Megas tend to be shown in August
>>
File: corocoro.png (10KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
corocoro.png
10KB, 240x160px
You know what you're gonna get
>>
>>27105121
one leak season doesn't make a pattern
>>
>>27105316
You say this but apparently you forget they revealed two brand new Pokemon in last months issue.
>>
If Synchro is a real thing and these starters do get the ability then I'd imagine they'd wanna show off said ability with the starters

So just maybe we might the starters evos quicker than we did during X/Y
>>
>>27105343
Of coarse not, but it's enough to justify low expectations.
>>
>>27104396
bump
>>
this thread is shit, just be patient retard. It will come at the latest by the end of the week but later today by the earliest until then stop spamming about corocoro not being out
/thread
>>
>>27105343
You mean two.
>>
It'll flood this board once it's out.
Just keep refreshing the front page.
>>
File: breaking news.jpg (9KB, 350x268px) Image search: [Google]
breaking news.jpg
9KB, 350x268px
OH SHIT GUYS CHECK SEREBII
>>
>>27107998
Haha optic trolling
That'll show everyone,,
>>
>>27107998
fake
>>
Remember when the zygarde forms leaked ? It was tge 10th of that month
>>
>>27104396
Did they promised something for this month?
>>
>>27104776
IT'S 9AM

WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE LEAKS????!!!!!!
>>
WHERE THE FUCK ARE THE LEAKS????!!!!!!
I NEED THE LEAKS
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.