[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if Pokemon were to get an complete Overhaul?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1415159112325.jpg (31KB, 368x259px) Image search: [Google]
1415159112325.jpg
31KB, 368x259px
Let's say that Sun and Moon is the end to the era of Pokemon and Game Freak wants to start from a clean slate. What would you like to see changed?

Personally, I have no comment about the battling system. It worked for 20 years, and I still love it the way it is.

But I would see changes in the story, maybe something more in depth and over arching across all generations.
>>
>>27104284
1. Stop using Pokemon
2. Start using Digimon
3. ????
4. Profit
>>
>>27104284
Reboot, keep the starters and fan favorites like Pikachu, but the rest of the Pokémon in the region are all new. And it takes place in an alternate universe
>>
Honestly if they start adding elements from the mainline games into GO like trades and battles, it could become the Pokemon MMO game that has been begged for forever. The game might have already been overhauled and we're just in the very beginning.
>>
>>27104383
Would they really get rid of all other Pokemon? I don't think Pokemon can ever replace my BroMons?
>>
More RPG like features. I know I'm not the only autistic child that has a back story for their character, I don't want to be the new kid every game. I would to be an over Arching story building up like in the Mass Effect series.
>>
>>27104598
>I know I'm not the only autistic child that has a back story for their character
I'm guilty for doing this.
>>
>>27104383
>keep the starters and fan favorites like Pikachu
Yes, let us pander EVEN MORE to the genwunners.
>>
>>27104996
They have to keep Pikachu. It's kinda the face of the entire franchise.
>>
Better ways to connect to players! Pokemon Black and White kinda had this, but I want to visit someone in their game, co-op and shit. Although this is more like an added feature than can be placed in not only the reboot
>>
>>27104284
Who the fuck is this?
>>
Get a new trio of starter types, or add more pokemon as starters
>>
>>27106462
This, I would like to have the choice to start with variety of Pokemon.
Also, maybe choose where you start?
>>
>>27106351
Woah ! For some reason, I thought this 8-bit Chimchar was Alex Kidd !
>>
>>27107098
>Alex Kidd
Oh shit, I see it now.
>>
>>27104383
So Unova + Pikachu and Kanto starters? We all know there was NO controversy when it first came out, right?
>>
I want Pokkén fighting with all the pokémon to catch, console mainline
>>
>>27107470
Meh.... I'm all for making Pokemon fighting more like the anime. But I don't want to Pokken fight every traner
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.