[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now that the evil team should be revealed(was revealed in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 1461452169931.jpg (258KB, 800x548px) Image search: [Google]
1461452169931.jpg
258KB, 800x548px
So now that the evil team should be revealed(was revealed in July for XY) what are your hopes in terms of name design goals and leader?
>>
I want sexy leaders that I can fap to.
>>
>>27103504
XY was also announced a month earlier and released a month earlier than SM though, didn't it?
>>
>>27103504
I can't even remember what the end goal of Flare was.

They wanted to kill everyone because ___________?
>>
>>27103525
Well I'm really hoping for some more characters. Last month we learned about Lillie and now we need some sort of new characters introduced gym leaders or evil team.
>>
>>27103563
They wanted to kill all people who weren't successful contributors to society, with the yardstick primarily used to measure that being having large amounts of money, and all Pokemon so that they could not be used as weapons for the strong to take from the weak
>>
File: 1464220192712.png (2KB, 177x149px) Image search: [Google]
1464220192712.png
2KB, 177x149px
TEAM DAYBREAK WANTS TO CREATE ETERNAL DAY, FOR REASONS!

TEAM NIGHTFALL WANTS TO CREATE ETERNAL NIGHT, FOR REASONS!

NEITHER OF THEM STOP TO THINK THAT THIS MIGHT BE A BAD IDEA!
>>
>>27103563
Their very existence was polluting the world so they needed to go to keep the world beautiful.
>>
>>27103563
They thought the world was corrupted and anybody who didn't believe them needed to be purged.
>>
>>27103524
/Thread
>>
>>27103504
After Team Flare it will be hard to be the worst.
>>
>>27103597
I think they learned their lesson from Aqua/Magma about hat being too stupid. Even in ORAS it was kind of sidelined to the newer focus being Magma wanting more land to help people thrive and Aqua wanting more water habitat for Pokemon.
>>
>>27103563
Lysandre wanted to kill all other humans and Pokemon in order to rid the world of the corruption (war, crime, etc.) humanity had brought upon it. He wanted to make the world a beautiful place to live in again.
>>
>>27103524
Even if the games are bad, at the girls can be great
>>
>>27103504
They dig up sacred sights in search of hidden knowledge. The pollution they cause by doing so encourages Zygarde to come to the rescue.
>>
>>27104010
>guys, people kinda suck
>maybe if we kill 99% of life on the earth, things would be better
He's got a nice beard for still being 13
>>
>>27103504
that picture on the left makes my dick diamonds.
>>
>>27103524
This.
>>
>>27104059
Genocide aside he actually did have a good point, a majority of humanity can really make the world an ugly place to live.
>>
Tourism agency that wants to revamp the islands. Very professional. Aren't too blatantly evil. Just greedy.

Pirate team that does pirate shit.

Tribal team that wants to get rid of outsiders and technology from the island so they can go back to their old ways. Tries to sacrifice Lillie to a volcano god.
>>
>>27103504
All of that stuff wasn't revealed in July, just their name and supposed goal, I think.
>>
>>27104354
I like the first and third ideas.
>>
>>27104059
so you're saying Hitler was wrong? how fucking retarded do you have to be?
>>
>>27104530
Hitler didn't have a nice beard and was a babyfaced manlet.
>>
>>27104354
First is too teamrockety, second wouldn't work after team Aqua, third sounds fine.
>>
Team Riptide. A group of surfers who want to crash the moon into the planet so they can catch the ultimate tube.
>>
File: 87447234928.jpg (97KB, 598x416px) Image search: [Google]
87447234928.jpg
97KB, 598x416px
>>27104591
Stalin pls.
>>
I dunno. The evil teams are getting harder and harder to top with each game.

With the first two it was simply stealing and selling Pokemon for money, with the third it was about ecological reformatting / terraforming, with the fourth it was the complete erasure and recreation of existence, the fifth was run by a complete megalomaniac that turned into a vegetable when his plans failed twice, and with the sixth was an utter - though arguably noble on paper - GENOCIDE of everyone who wasn't able to cough up 5 million bucks at a moment's asking.

This probably sounds autistic, but if I were to expect anything from the villain team, it would be that they would be elitists - borderline fascists, maybe - whose main goal would be to crush anything and anyone weaker than them.
>>
>>27106057
>I were to expect anything from the villain team, it would be that they would be elitists - borderline fascists, maybe - whose main goal would be to crush anything and anyone weaker than them.
This, exact word for word, is what I want the next evil team to be. Their goal is to wipe out either inferior Pokemon or inferior trainers, so that only the strongest and perfect rule.
>>
>>27104809
kek
>>
>>27106167
Smogon, then?
>>
>>27107464
kek
>>
>>27103504
Female leader would be nice, evil teams are retarded so just give me my fap bait
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.