[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the first non starter you caught and raised?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 11

File: index.jpg (9KB, 212x238px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
9KB, 212x238px
As in the first pokemon you actually put effort into fully evolving, the one you caught out in the wild when you where still new.
>>
>>27102627
Fuck off normie
>>
File: Spr_b_4d_418_m.png (1KB, 80x80px) Image search: [Google]
Spr_b_4d_418_m.png
1KB, 80x80px
I didn't play the games much as a kid, so as soon as I bought my DS I went about getting pearl and fire red, then ruby, because I had a bunch of friends growing up that wouldn't stop talking about and recommending the games.
It was buizel that was my first, and floatzels cry is one of the first that pops up when I think of pokemon cries.
>>
>>27102666
Nice blogpost.
>>
File: image.png (36KB, 994x618px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
36KB, 994x618px
>>27102666
>first cry I think of
>kuki kuki
>>
butterfree duh
>>
Butterfree. I'm way too fond of it.
>>
>>27102627
Pidgey seriously what loser didnt encounter Pidgey in Route 1 first?
>>
I think it might've been an Oddish, though I didn't raise it or the four other Pokemon I caught, since I played through the whole game only using my Squirtle (evolved into Blastoise) back in Red.
>>
Graveler!
>>
File: images (54).jpg (16KB, 459x321px) Image search: [Google]
images (54).jpg
16KB, 459x321px
there was this pikachu i found got in the viridian forest
i didnt grind for it, he just popped from the first encounter
>>
exeggutor of all things
it was actually a beast in gen 1
now it's... not easy to use
>>
It was a Growlithe in Red. Sadly, he was saddled with shit moves because I evolved him immediately. Arcanine was still awesome, With STAB Fire Blast and Strength.
>>
>>27102627
nidoran I'm fairly sure, maybe a spearow although i dont know if i fully evolved it.

when i first played i was the youngest of my brothers and i didnt get my own game so i had to restart play as far as i could then turn off without saving

pleb times
>>
>>27102627
Like I remember 18 years ago. I can't remember a single choice I made back then. I don't know if I got Red or Blue first, I had them both but I did get one version first. I don't remember my starter, my fossil, my Himon, what eeveeloution I went with. I could make guesses but I was much different from how I was as a kid.
I think I got Blue, started Charmander, picked Dome, Hitmonchan and Vaporeon.
My guess for your actual question about who my first captured and trained Pokémon was, I'd guess Pidgey too. It is an early route Poké and it learns the most useful HM in the game.
>>
File: 250px-104Cubone.png (58KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-104Cubone.png
58KB, 250x250px
The first catch I actually really really cared about.
>>
File: Nidoran Male.jpg (37KB, 528x555px) Image search: [Google]
Nidoran Male.jpg
37KB, 528x555px
>>27102627
I didn't really caught anything until I found this lil guy. I evolved it as soon as I got the Moon Stone, which wasn't a good idea because I ended up looking myself out of a lot of moves since there wasn't Move Tutor back then.
>>
Pidgey
>>
>>27102627
pretty sure it was a wurmple in emerald. It evolved into a beautifly.
>>
Dragonite
caught the previous evolutions in the safari centre i think
>>
File: swell.jpg (7KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
swell.jpg
7KB, 225x225px
first one that i remember keeping for the long haul. What a trooper, swellbro best normal bird.
>>
>this was 15-17 years ago for me
no idea. Don't even remember first starter
>>
File: 1421027203729.jpg (218KB, 1024x685px) Image search: [Google]
1421027203729.jpg
218KB, 1024x685px
kinda
some fucker told me it was the magikarp of this gen and would become a bad ass eventually
got the thing to like mid 80's before my dumb kid mind realized i'd been rused
still leveled it to 100
jokes on you jack you stupid prick it become one of my favorites anyway
>>
File: Gastly_hands.png (464KB, 698x534px) Image search: [Google]
Gastly_hands.png
464KB, 698x534px
A Gastly, named Giygas. He eventually became a level 100 Gengar.
>>
>>27109523
>no idea. Don't even remember first starter

>not assuming you had to get squirtle because you got blue version while your sister got red
>>
I think it was Pikachu. I got into the series when Emerald was released, and wanted a Volt Tackle Pikachu after seeing how cool the attack looked in the anime. Raised it all the way to level 100 then lost it with all my other original Pokemon when my copy of Pearl was lost
>>
>>27109584
I might have started with Crystal I can't remember first game, either
>>
I believe it may have been Nidoran male. I remember because my older cousin had a Nidoran female and blue version, I hadn't seen that form of Nidoran because it was too rare in Red. Later I evolved Nidorino early and wondered why it wasn't learning any moves.
>>
File: 075Graveler.png (411KB, 892x892px) Image search: [Google]
075Graveler.png
411KB, 892x892px
Graveler was my bro, bruh
We had so many good times
>>
>>27109656
it's not fully evolved
>>
>>27109620
^This.

My first catch was a Nidoran, and I trained him up to Nidorino.

I actually remember when I realizes I could evolve him with a moonstone.

I was in my parents old house, in their kitchen. And I had previously been frustrated that he was such a high level, and still hadn't evolved.

Nidoking's one of my fave, now.
>>
>>27109656
What a fuckin' autist.

We're just having a conversation, you stupid little cunt.
>>
I have no idea. I don't even remember what starter I got.
>>
>>27102627
Caterpie>Metapod>Butterfree

>>27103564
Rattata for me
>>
>>27109714
Woops!

Sorry, >>27109656,

Meant that for a different thread!
>>
File: 250px-398Staraptor.png (50KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-398Staraptor.png
50KB, 250x250px
>>
>>27102627
Machop was my first and favorite. its the first pokemon i begin leveling in every gen its in.
>>
Mankey, that boy and his evolution still get thumbs up from me.
>>
>>27109699
It was a Graveler from levels 25 to 82 because it took me that long until I found someone that would trade with me.

Almost none of the kids in the neighborhood would want to trade with me and back to evolve it because they thought that would make me too strong in link cable battles and also they didn't want to help me with my Pokedex. lol

Yeah, I had this reputation of a Pokemon master.
>>
>>27102627
Omanyte/Omastar
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.