[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Explain this line

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: nidoran.png (195KB, 500x488px) Image search: [Google]
nidoran.png
195KB, 500x488px
Explain this line
>>
Rabbit monsters with poison barbs for self-defense that gain prominent horns, spikes, and armor as natural extensions of their poison barbs as they evolve
>>
>>27102328
Poison rhino rabbit dino with major gender differences

Is there a problem?
>>
>>27102328
>Anonymous 07/11/16(Mon)13:35:22 No.27102
best line...
>>
a relic of technical limitations that can't really be fixed without majorly fucking up the rest of the pokedex
>>
>>27102328
ran out of ideas so ripped off a kaiju
then made a rule 63 of it to pad out the dex some more
>>
>>27102328
Rabbit rhino kaiju with significant differences between sexes. It's pretty simple, really.
>>
>>27102328
Nidorina and Nidoqueen are like worker bees.
>>
They're supposed to be based on Baragon. Why they chose Baragon, I have no idea.
>>
>>27102392
What if they filled the one missing national dex number with an alternate evolution?
Nidoherm
>>
It was ahead of its time.
>>
>>27102501
Fairly popular at the time.
>>
Misarable attempt at differenting female and male Pokemon in a gen that didn't support it, resulting in a dilemma that is that only one of those lines can properly breed.
>>
Honestly the Nido line is one of my favorite. I'm surprised they haven't recreated the pattern somehow, as it would be a cheap way to bulk up a Pokedex.
>>
>>27102824

>only one of those lines can properly breed

Nidoran F can breed you mongoloid. Just not after it evolves.
>>
>>27102328
What is there to explain?
It'd be 10/10 if shiny Nidoqueen was Nidoking's colour instead of that retarded green.
>>
>>27102994
>can't handle chocolate women
>>
>>27102879
>Nidoran F can breed you mongoloid. Just not after it evolves.
>lolicon
>>
>>27102859
They did a little bit with Meowstic and Combee, it just doesn't make any sense to use it for pokedex fodder because genders are now part of the system.
>>
>>27103411
I would still rather have two lines like this even if it's outdated if we're just going to have a paltry number of new Pokémon again.
>>
Why can't they just code in Nidorina and Nidoqueen to gain the ability to breed? It's very stupid that they can't still.
>>
>>27103471
Supposedly, others have. If you change Nidorina/Nidoqueen to the same breeding group, there are absolutely no issues. They will all still breed both Nidos.
>>
How appropriate would it be to make Mr. Mime and Jynx lines similar to Nido lines?

It irks me how Jynx is female only but Mr. Mime (poor translation) looks like a male only but can be both genders.
>>
>>27103471
>>27103502
Because GF recognizes no one wants haggard old pussy and only wants the freshest flowers ;^)
>>
>>27102328
Bunicorn/Almiraj Dragon Quest reference that evolves into a Kaiju reference with a gray area in between so it isn't as jarring.
>>
>>27103411

Male Combee's are a fucking sin.

at least give them some sort of evolution.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.