[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Go+

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

File: s-l500.jpg (22KB, 500x472px) Image search: [Google]
s-l500.jpg
22KB, 500x472px
Get a load of this shit right here...
>http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_from=R40&_trksid=p2050601.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.Xpokemon+go+plus.TRS0&_nkw=pokemon+go+plus&_sacat=0
>>
>>27100925
Nobody will buy this. Just rich faggots who wanna look edgy.
>>
>>27101012
Edgy? The fuck are you on about stop using meme words
>>
What am I getting a load of?

Price gouging on eBay? Wow what a fucking shocker.

It retails for 30$ get the fuck over yourself.
>>
File: summeractivities.png (1MB, 1021x763px) Image search: [Google]
summeractivities.png
1MB, 1021x763px
>>27100925
These are going to be the new amiibos, aren't they?
I might grab one eventually - if I ever get a proper enough income to have regular mobile internet... Probably during the inevitable recolour release.

>>27101012
I wish Summer would end
>>
File: >SUMMER.jpg (63KB, 960x886px) Image search: [Google]
>SUMMER.jpg
63KB, 960x886px
>>27101109
>>
>>27101109
>I wish Summer would end

I'm still waiting for Summer '07 to end.
>>
>>27101179
I wish people stop posting that image
>>
>>27101179
I don't think you understand..
During the summer, the shitposting 14-17 year olds aren't in school so they stay around for longer periods of time. It's not like they magically disappear altogether and hibernate for the rest of the year...
You shouldn't need that explained to you.
>>
>>27101204
I wish people would stop shouting summer knowing that traffic increases most during winter.
>>
>>27101247
I dont think the 14-17 year old summerfags would go to a pokemon board tough.
They go to /b/ and show how edgy they are.
>>
>>27101789
>I don't think young people would go to a board associated with the most talked about thing in the Western world at the moment
Maybe you should think harder, because Pokemon Go, the topic of this thread, is literally the biggest thing around right now
>>
>>27101089
This. Pre-orders are supposedly selling out and the game is a huge hit, of course people are ebay are going to milk it.
The 80 dollar Fire Emblem Fates special edition was going for 300-400 dollars at one point, they know Nintendo shit is good scalping material.
>>
It kinda reminds me of the PokéWalker from Soul Silver and Heart Gold but shittier
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.