[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Of all these fakemon...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 169
Thread images: 18

File: finalrowlet.jpg (149KB, 1022x580px) Image search: [Google]
finalrowlet.jpg
149KB, 1022x580px
Which would you be the happiest with if it were the real final stage for Rowlet? I know D and E are technically the same thing, but they look different enough to count separately.
>>
>>27097421
B is personally my fav but I know heaps of people like Robinhoot and edgy owl
>>
>>27097431
I actually like all of them, my least favorite probably being E. B or C is my favorite.
>>
>>27097421
A, B and D are all fine.
Probably between A and D, can't decide.
E is kind of meh, looks incomplete.
C is an abomination.
>>
havent seen B before, looks decent enough, but ill always want C to be real, despite litten from that group of leaks being awful
>>
>>27097421
D, C, and E are abominations, why must the bird become an assassin?
I'd be fine with A or B, but B reminds me more of Rowlet.
>>
>>27097421
C since its the real one
>>
>>27097458
Probably because Rowlet throws its feathers like knives.
>>
A looks like a digimon.
B looks neat, but not much like a starter pokemon.
C looks most like what Gamefreak would churn out.
D looks nice, but not as a pokemon.
E is just a green anime owl.
>>
>>27097462
You're right, it's always the worst possible one that's real.
>>
I don't particularly like any of those designs, nor do I dislike them (I hate D though), but C is the most creative one by far.
>>
>>27097462
>>27097469
Like C or not, it's just silly to actually believe GF will give us an official final Rowlet that looks even as good as Robin Hoot.
>>
C is the only one to look like a Pokemon
>>
>>27097484
>that looks even as good as Robin Hoot.
You're setting the bar quite low there.
>>
d and e
>>
File: 1465499868302.png (427KB, 876x833px) Image search: [Google]
1465499868302.png
427KB, 876x833px
>E and D are pretty much the same fakemon, just different drawings
>They aren't even the actual final evolution, but rather the mega evolution of the same final evolution which is Huntshoot and the actual final evolution is only there in E as a fucking silhouette alongside its mega evolution

Anon, you had one job. But I'm going to do you a favor and post this image to provide for E.
>>
>>27097466
Greninja already has the "sharp-item-throwing rogue" shtick covered, though.
>Inb4 ninja aren't a form of rogue
>>
>>27097504
Couldn't find that picture for E, but as I said D and E look different enough to list them separately. Sure, D is a Mega, but since they're both fake might as well list them as possible final evolutions separately.

>>27097512
And? Gamefreak repeats themselves all the time. We had three Fire/Fighting starters in a row. Given that Rowlet literally throws its feathers like knives, you'd have to be deliberately oblivious to assume it won't evolve into something relating to that.
>>
>>27097532
Doesn't mean it has to go full edgemaster demon like in OP's pic, even if its final evo DOES incorporate the leaf-knife thing.
>>
>>27097579
Almost every Gen has that ONE edgy starter, though, and based on the other two I don't see it being them.
>>
>>27097421
I'd be happy with any of those except D and B.
>>
>>27097600
Why not B?
>>
File: Simorg.jpg (98KB, 398x580px) Image search: [Google]
Simorg.jpg
98KB, 398x580px
>>27097421
B, if only because it very vaguely reminds me of this.
>>
>>27097590
I actually see Litten as the awesome/mighty one, Popplio as the cool/suave one, and Rowlet as the quirky/weird one.
But that's purely appearance-based speculation on my part, I could be completely wrong. I just don't see any starter going full blown possessed demon thing.
>>
>>27097421
B baybee
>>
>>27097445
>mega edgeshit is good
>C, the only good one, is bad
You're a special brand of shit
>>
>>27097579
The design of E and D in the OP aren't just edgy for no reason. It's based on the cryptid Mothman, which is often considered to have been a barn owl.
>>
>>27097707
Honestly I legitimately don't know what people see in A and B. There is no concept or effort put forth. There is no idea behind them. It's like someone drew fake evolutions not because they were inspired or anything but because they felt like they had to for some reason. What is the point if you had creative idea behind it? B isn't even a very good drawing.
>>
C is and will be the best when it's revealed to be real.
>>
>>27097421
They're all far too edgy.
>>
>>27097707
I'm sorry my opinion upsets you, but I can't find anything good about an owl that has a spiked hood with goggles and uses hood laces as a bowstring.
Call me whatever name that makes you feel satisfied, but it's irredeemable and far too over the top.
>>
>>27097741
>Mothman
>Moth Man
>MOTH Man
Do we have any basis for predicting a mothman-like appearance, or are we wildly guessing based on what we would LIKE to happen?
>>
I want C to be real but that will mean that the hideous bodybuilder cat thing will be real too.

I'm conflicted.
>>
>>27097741
What's the connection between an owl ball and any of that shit?
>>
>>27097818
What's the connection between an owl ball and the owl-themed fursuit that is C?
>>
>>27097779
>A, B and C
>Edgy
Literally how?
>>
>>27097827
I wasn't defending any of the OP's designs senpai.
>>
>>27097830
>muh hood
>muh creepy glare
>muh literal edges
meh
>>
>>27097504
These are the real leaks.
>>
B or D
>>
>>27097798
Mothman doesn't actually look like a moth you fucking imbecile.
>>
>>27097818
What's the connection with Torchic and Blaziken? Squirtle and Blastoise? Chespin's nad Chesnaught? Hoothoot was round too, why do people think it's some significant feature.
>>
C is obviously the best one and clearly the only that actually looks like a Pokemon
>>
>>27097943
I'm just asking how can you """predict""" what the final design is going to be when all we have is a ball of feathers. It's all just pure speculation, there's no evidence it's going to be a samurai, a winged whale, a mothman, a kasa obake or whatever, pretending your predictions are pondered and justified is just silly.
>>
>>27097922
Kek, faggot. Furry, winged, and has antennae in some accounts. Sounds exactly like a moth.
>>
>>27097953
No, B looks like something from gen 3. The rest don't. C in particular is a mess. I could see it maybe working for some dumb cartoon, like the wrestler tiger, but not Pokémon.
>>
>>27097976
^ Wisdom
We're literally all just as clueless.
>>
File: MEOWTH HOLD STILL.jpg (78KB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
MEOWTH HOLD STILL.jpg
78KB, 1136x640px
>>27097808

Same. I'd at least excuse the owl, but the owl honestly only barely resembles one now to me. Just looks more like a falcon variant to me.

Litten being another Fire/Fighting already has me groaning in pain only because I just so happen to be that one person that usually prefers picking Fire types, but has ended up getting burned out of having already played too many Fire/Fighting types without being aware of how they'd turn out. I'm not even sure if having him as a Fire/Dark type would change things at all either, he'd still be a fighter that just so happens to be a Dark type due to the kind of wrestler he is.

Mermaid one, I'm just not feeling her at all, man. She might be cute and fancy, but it just ain't my thing.
>>
>>27097421
How come nobody ever point how C's face doesn't even look like a owl's? It's closer to that of a swallow.
>>
>>27098024
>being literally 10 seconds late
>>
>>27097983
This isn't gen 3 anymore

If you can't see that the Archer/Wrestler/Siren don't fit in with current Pokemon especially after the Kalos starters than you don't know Pokemon at all
>>
>>27097421
None of the above. They're all trying to be too edgy. If any of those WERE real, you'd all hate it and call it overdesigned.
>>
>>27098039
>A, B, E
>overdesigned
>A, B, C
>edgy at all
What's it like trying so hard to just not like things?
>>
>>27097976
What are you talking about? I never predicted what Rowlet was gonna be because it is impossible. I didn't say what it could or couldn't be anywhere. I didn't even say anything was too edgy. How did you interpret anything I said as that?
>>
>>27098038
You're right, I'm just in denial I guess.
This will be the third batch of starters that are irredeemable garbage and there's nothing anyone can do about it. I'll just have to accept that the PC box exists for a very good reason.
>>
>>27098038
>Archer/Wrestler/Siren
Ah yeah the fabled, popular and iconic archetypal trio of Archer, Wrestler and Siren, how could I forget about it?
>>
>>27098065
Sorry I probably misinterpreted your posts, cheers.
>>
C is the only one that looks inspired enough to be an actual design.
>>
>>27097504
Damn i really hate these fakemon. Litten's final evo is the most boring piece of shit i've ever seen.
>>
A is well drawn but has nothing to do with pokemon, more like some generic fantasy rpg creature.
B is a bit too much for pokemon, gives more a digimon vibe.
C is closer to pokemon style, specially as of late. The face is very plausible, but the bow and arrow are a huge turn off.
D is trying too hard.
E is not trying at all.
>>
>>27098118
>not liking cannoncat
>>
>>27098118
I'm convinced that any posts speaking favorably of them is just one guy with immensely shit taste and a lot of time and spare IP addresses at his disposal.
>>
File: Pinni concepts.png (1MB, 1719x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Pinni concepts.png
1MB, 1719x1056px
>>27097857

Pretty sure there's 0% chance of those being real after that whole deconfirmation thread, senpai. Although I still want to believe.

I found it odd how much thought the supposed artist put into them, references included when he referred himself as not a fakemon artist if I recall, just some guy who happens to be a design intern who is apparently under some contract and that's why no one has nothing on him asides the email he provided.
>>
File: Leaked Rowlet.png (199KB, 376x384px) Image search: [Google]
Leaked Rowlet.png
199KB, 376x384px
>>27097421
>nobody posting the REAL final evo
>>
>>27098120
I don't really see why it's a turn off. I think it's clever. It plucks a feather, pulls its vine tight like a bowstring, and propels the feather forward in a more efficient way than it use to when it just threw them. It actually sounds like something a fantasy animal would come up with.
>>
File: Owl[1].jpg (160KB, 1050x750px) Image search: [Google]
Owl[1].jpg
160KB, 1050x750px
>>27098024
Most typical owls (that aren't barn owls) have mask-like patterns on their faces.
>>
>>27098144
>Some anon on vp says he draw them
>You believe it
>>
>>27098165
Besides that, owls are pretty often characterized as wearing glasses. It really isn't a fucking stretch that it would get something like that. It's sight had already been emphasized once.
>>
>>27098165
That's not even a mask though.
It's literally just glasses. The others fit that far better.
>>
>>27098165
Yeah...? And what does that have anything to do with Robin Hoot's clearly not owl-like face?
>>
>>27098177
>rowlet has glasses
>>
>>27098140
I often feel the same about people that unironically like the latest batch of """leaks""".
>>
>>27098144
Well if he's a design intern that means he's talented enough to actually get a design internship. When you think of it that way, its not a surprise that he came up with quality, thoughtful designs.
>>
>>27098149
The vine part is clever, the rest isn't.
One arm has clearly one joint, the other curves perfectly like there's no bones. The arrow doesn't have a support to be shot, it basically just floats.
Then again, that's pokemon. This kind of magic just works. But I don't like it, I would prefer if it kept the Rowlet version of just throwing feathers like knives.
>>
>>27098178
how is having an owl mask not owl like? if you were expecting owl-like ear tufts, need we remind you that Rowlett is a LITERAL BALL with an owl face.
>>
>>27098189
found the ballioposter
>>
>>27098202
That's because little owls don't have ear tufts.
>>
>>27098178
>clearly not owl-like
Are you blind?
>>
>>27098207
I liked Ballio better when I thought it was just a misunderstood Pokémon, not an actual edgelord. Never cared for the owl assassin.
Regardless, I can't imagine anyone that isn't a furry liking the latest leaks. Litten3 and Rowlet3 literally look like tiger and owl fursuits would be.
>>
>>27098209
Barn owls don't have ear tufts even grown.
>>
>>27098222
>barn owl
Something Robinhoot isn't.
>>
>>27098193
>Thinking a design intern would bother with /vp/

Why are you guys so deluded?
>>
>>27097421
C>B=A>D=E

C is the only one that bothered to have friendly, pokemon eyes.

B and A dont look like starter pokemon, but they have their charm.

D and E both look evil as fuck, they make Kyurem look like a house pet, dont fit the starter motif at all.
>>
>>27097421
>A
It's alright
>B
Kinda bland but also alright
>C
Original and creative design, my favourite
>D
Owl the edge
>E
Owl the edge 2
>>
>>27098240
>friendly
Are you serious?
>>
>>27098243
Are you being intentionally retarded?
>>
>>27098233
But I'm talking about Rowlet.
>>
>>27097421
Man, those D and E are the same fakemon. It's mega Owltair.
>>
>>27098246
I should be asking you that, or better yet, are you blind?
>>
>>27098172

Often times, I always find myself with a very large amount of doubt regarding any poster, regardless of how many evidence they can come up with for pretty much any kind of leak.

After that whole catastrophe back then with the fifth gen leaks, it's easy to tell why.

some people even shitposting about copied parts of existing pokemon like Lickilicky with Emboar, what in the fuck

those people must've been in some big ass denial

I liked to believe in the possibility of the clown being real, but that's because I grew fond of its design and realized there was always a chance of it being fake as fuck considering it's so bloody early

same with these designs too
>>
>>27098249
So you are being intentionally retarded, gotcha.
>>
>>27098249
Then show me 3 starters that doesn't have friendly eyes.
>>
>>27098258
Nothing about it looks friendly unless you mean the vomit-inducing color palette, but thank you for letting me know you're incapable of articulating your opinion properly.

>>27098259
What? I'm saying the fucking owl doesn't have "friendly" eyes.
>>
File: 1465075137639.jpg (104KB, 539x380px) Image search: [Google]
1465075137639.jpg
104KB, 539x380px
>>27098243
>>27098249
Did you look at the rest of the concept art? He has glasses that make him look like a goofball and GIANT ROUND EXPRESSIVE EYES, A and B have the eyebrows making them look pissed 100% of the time and D and E have small, evil, red glowing eyes.
>>
>>27098240

because Empoleon, Swampert and Dewott look friendly as fuck

Dewott looks like you can at least make friends with though, but he still looks slightly threatening
>>
>>27098271
And he looks angry all the time.
Another edgy owl, just uglier.
>>
>>27098271

Someone post the Huntshoot reference actually legitimately showing his actual face because I don't have it.

He's nerdy as fuck
>>
>>27098271
Anon thinks that anything with a frown automatically looks unfriendly, which further cements the fact that the majority of /vp/ know fuck all about design and just spout words they think sound smart.
>>
A and B are fucking awesome
I wonder what it will really be
>>
C is the only one that looks remotely like a Pokemon. It has an interesting motif, and has the most personality.
A and B are bland as fuck "It just gets bigger" mons that look like the vast majority of shitty leaked fakemon.
D/E is bland as well as tryhard edgy. "dude imagine if the small cute owl was a ruthless assassin like me" fuck off
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (209KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
209KB, 1920x1080px
>>27097421
>D and E
so this is the power of... fan designs...
>>
>>27098316
>dude imagine if the small cute owl was a hootless assassin like me

FTFY
>>
File: Clearly edgy.png (1MB, 1528x1030px) Image search: [Google]
Clearly edgy.png
1MB, 1528x1030px
>>27098289

nevermind I found it

Look at this piece of shit, so fucking edgy af except not really
>>
>>27098316
D and E are the fucking Mothman which makes perfect fucking sense and isn't randomly edgy for no reason, fuck off. It was in the fucking design sheet DI posted for fuck's sake. I've honestly stopped giving a shit at clthe cries or EDGY FUCKING LMAO EDGELORD at fucking everything that dares to attempt being cool but it's not pointless or baseless here at all, at least fucking educate yourself.
>>
>>27098281
He's making that smug "yeah, im badass" face in on one and the other he is actually pissed, but you can easily see him making a surprised face with his eyes full open, content face, etc.

>>27098298
>Anon thinks that anything with a frown automatically looks unfriendly
I think anything that looks angry by default will make people back away naturally isnt that farfetched, but dont let me decide who looks friendly or not for you, next time you see someone with rage on his face, just go and say "hi".

>>27098289
>>27098351
I think i would have hated Owltair less if he had leaked the unclothed version before, he does seem friendlier AND looks more like Rowlet.

>>27098279
>Swampert
I dont disagree, which is why i think that is one of the reasons he is the least liked of the hoenn trio by most.

>Empoleon
Somewhat agree, you can still see him doing friendly expression since he has the default "white eyes" that most starter have, which is something EVERY design but C doesnt have.

>Dewott
Disagree, he is just frowning, but that isnt his default position, he is super friendly with the black dot cartoony eyes.
>>
>>27098354
>mothman
>makes sense
Yeah, totally.
Also, D is based on japanese thiefs. E is just a big bad owl.
>>
>>27098370
Blaziken always looked a lot angrier and more unfriendly to me than Swampert ever did. Swampert looks tough but approachable.
>>
>>27098375
Nigga, fuck you, the sheet was literally just posted with the inspirations by the original artist. The Mothman and many other cryptids are thought to be owls, most commonly a barn owl. It makes perfect sense and is absurdly creative considering most people would just make it it's own thing instead of tying together the real life explanation with the mythology.
>>
>>27098398
Whatever makes you sleep, anon.
>>
>>27098385
I agree with you, Blaziken looks angry 90% of the time, which is why i said "one" of the reasons. Gen3 starters in general, despite being my faorite trio, have the weirdest eyes of them all, with only infernape following suit, every other starter has the "white eyes" which are friendlier because, hey white eyes are like human eyes, easier to relate and make emotions out of it, while gen3 has all colored weird eyes.
>>
>>27098354
>Mothman
Boy, I thought zodiacfags reached the farthest.
What on earth is "Mothman" about that? That its a humanoid winged creature with red eyes?
Sorry, but the stupid red + black color scheme and evil mask with glowing eyes is tryhard as fuck. I bet its shiny would have replaced the green and white with more black and red.
>>
>>27098738
Other than the fact that it's literally cited in the original image >>27098351 which were all pictures pasted in by the original artist as sources of inspiration
, that's exactly what the Mothman is, fucking yes. It IS NOT and NECER WAS an actual moth. It's picked up some moth-like features via popular culture due to that misconception, but the most well known and original depictions are not moth like in the slightest. In fact it's actually DESCRIBED as appearing owl like. It was IMMEDIATELY IDENTIFIED as being based on Mothman when it was originally posted, even. Don't be a fucking idiot.
>>
File: Popplios on my rock.gif (3MB, 460x257px) Image search: [Google]
Popplios on my rock.gif
3MB, 460x257px
>Popplio forever doomed to be hated unless he turns out to be a squeaky clean elegant mon just so those who turned out to hate him flock back and appeal to the kind of audience that prefers their mons suave and/or cutesy and girly
>These were otherwise the people that initially hated him and will probably evolve him as soon as possible

Either you already loved him from the starter or get the fuck outta here. I've already decided to back this little guy regardless of the consequences, he's a adorable fuck.

bros who already liked him from the get go are dope though, what do you guys legitimately want for him? I'm okay with what it may come, Poppmaid is ok, just wish it wasn't so feminine looking and just a bit more neutral. Would have preferred something sillier looking otherwise.
>>
>>27097445
Literally me, except I think B is better than D which is better than A (kinda). C looks like complete shit compared to these other drawings.
>>
>>27098893
I agree with you, though I already chose Litten since I haven't played with a fire starter since Gen 2.
>>
>>27097421
Of these? C. None of them look like a proper ringmaster though.
>>
>>27097421
C is the only one that looks like a pokemon
>>
>>27097421
A looks fantastic, but it doesn't look like a Pokémon very much.
Ditto for D to some extent, but it could work.
Ultimately I'd like C the best as a Pokémon.
>>
>>27098893
That mr. Bean seal shit was completely uneccesarry given how they play the "haha look at the retard mommy!" card with a loon bird just moments later

The movie was otherwise solid but I wish they didnt have those seals, it feels like Dreamworks sequels with their pointless new character additions that serve very little to the plot but it sells more toys
>>
A or B. The others look like a hot topic enthusiast designed them.
>>
>>27098880
I never said the mothman was a literal moth, don't put words in my mouth.
I mean all you've done is admitted that it's an extremely vague "inspiration" that leads to a bland, edgy design.
>b-but look at this artwork of it SMILING!
It's still boring, and reeks of "my first fakemon". Please, acquire some taste, just because there is an inspiration doesn't make it a good design.
Compare to C, which has a clear inspiration, a clever application, and a design that isn't cringe-worthy to look at.
>>
Id say A B or D would be fine.
I think I like B the most.
>>
>>27097421
C is awful
E is weird
A and D are okay but dont look like pokemon
B is nice
>>
>>27097462
Typical cock-sucker mentality there
"If it's GF's work I love it even though it's pure garbage"
>>
>>27099568
You appear to have made a typo in your post.

You said "it's pure garbage" when you meant to say "I think it's pure garbage". Lucky for you, the users of /vp/ are always looking out for you and will happily correct mistakes such as these.

Happy posting!
>>
>>27097619
It looks too "genwunish" for his cancer taste
He wants starters based on human activities (muh assassin owl, muh clown seal, muh boxer tiger) because it's "original" and "creative"
>>
>>27098316
>A and B are bland as fuck "It just gets bigger" mons that look like the vast majority of shitty leaked fakemon.

Cancerous shit taste faggot
They dont look anything like a bigger Rowlet
A pokemon doesnt need to have epic assassin/archer/whatever-other-human-stuff inspiration to be nice
Or maybe Jynx and MrMine were your favorite Gen pokemon
You'd rather have had them as starter than Venusaur and Charizard?
>>
>>27097421
B for sure
>>
>>27098893
i'm down with anything, really. i fuckin love pinnister and no other design will come close for me, but i'm down with serlimaid or something elegant or goofy or one of the buff muscleman seals other fake evos have come up with
>>
>>27097421
>The good feel that comes when you at least like all of those for different reasons
I prefer the Mothman idea, but Owliver Queen is cool too, I just don't like the design of the wings
>>
B is the only one that looks like a Pokemon
>>
Alterantively.
Would you prefer the final evos to look like pokemon but still be shit or to look nothing like pokemon and be somewhat cool?
>>
B looks cool.
>>
>>27097421
C D and E are my favourite because the others are literally just an owl and don't really do anything clever.
>>
>>27097421
HTC desire 626 (metropcs edition) it works fine except, being the annoying watered down version of the phone, it has no gyromoter built in, so i can't use AR. But I think AR is more of a gimmick.
>>
>>27100305
>>27100326
After 6 gens, I have no idea what "looks like a Pokemon" means anymore.

What makes Aegislash and Caterpie closer to each other than any of OP's pic? Mewtwo and Fletchling?
>>
>>27099329
Charizard and Venusaur are evolutions of their concepts. Bulbasaur has a bulb that grows and changes with it. Charmander is obvious. There's no creative change for A and B. It'd be more like if Charizard didn't grow wings and become dragon. Yes, it is LITERALLY different looking than Charmander, buy there is nothing there separating the concepts. One is a fire lizard, the other would be a giant fire lizard. Rowlet is a grass owl, these are just big grass owls. Who cares?
>>
>>27097421
A or B, and E would be fine, maybe. I just want a bigger owl 2bh, but I know that's not going to happen. It'll probably turn into some ancient bird of prey.
>>
>>27097421
C is the only good one that is creative and expands on the possible theme the first stage is starting. The rest are just boring it just gets bigger bullshit.
>>
File: Bob.png (90KB, 727x831px) Image search: [Google]
Bob.png
90KB, 727x831px
>>27100247

Pretty much same opinion as you, Pinni, Serlimaid and everything.

Although I guess I'm too biased towards or something like it, only because drawing him is so fucking fun. Always end up with a smile on my face.
>>
>>27100663
what about johto starters
>>
>>27097421
C looks terrible, so it's the most fitting.
>>
>>27097421
I like C best, but I'd rather be any of the others so I can have a better excuse to not use it.
>>
CCCCCCCCCCCC
>>
>>27100832
Meganium is the best in concept imo. Typhlosion's line is confused but they are at least all different animals. Feraligatr just gets bigger but most people would probably say its design is fine if not especially creative. Why move the goalposts?
>>
B is the best one for me.
>>
>>27097421
A. That's a great design. He looks very elegant and shit and the eyes make him feel like a monster
>>
File: smug fucks.jpg (2MB, 2432x3365px) Image search: [Google]
smug fucks.jpg
2MB, 2432x3365px
>>27100789
hell yea

balliofags and artfags unite
>>
>>27097421
C
>>
File: absolute disaster.jpg (53KB, 418x443px) Image search: [Google]
absolute disaster.jpg
53KB, 418x443px
>>27097421

B. A is okay too.

The rest are edgetastic, not in my videogame please.
>>
File: That's cool yo.jpg (29KB, 474x595px) Image search: [Google]
That's cool yo.jpg
29KB, 474x595px
>>27101107

Nice, man. You even put cute little Popplio in there being cute and smug.
>>
>>27097504
I love these guys, just not as pokemon.
>>
C. Robinhoot
>>
>>27097421
All of them look retarded as fuck, but A and B are the lesser of the 5 evils, I'd say.
>>
>>27097421
E > C > A > B > D
>>
>>27097421
Why are they all so edgy?
E
>>
>>27097421
A and B are just big wise owls

D and E are just big scary owls

C is the only one with an actual unique idea behind it
>>
>>27097421
A/B look good!
>>
>>27097421
D and E are the same one dipshit
>>
File: asd.png (271KB, 832x850px) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
271KB, 832x850px
Can you see it?
>>
>>27104859
Do you read?

Still weird he didn't just post the non-Mega form of Huntshoot
>>
>>27097421
my favorite is D, it looks like the horror of a forest or something.
>>
>>27105070
That's because that's what it 's based on
>>
A and B would both be fine by me.

D is edge lord supreme, Jesus fuck
>>
D is pretty cool, I also like the minimalist look of E
>>
>>27097421
A
>>
File: Hnngh.png (140KB, 531x369px) Image search: [Google]
Hnngh.png
140KB, 531x369px
>>27105007

Anon, what are you trying to imply because I'm sure as hell not seeing it. The collar? The style?

TELL ME
>>
File: latest[1].png (359KB, 721x665px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].png
359KB, 721x665px
D is literally Reaper
>>
D, C, and E are unnecessarily edgy. A and B are solid.
Thread posts: 169
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.