[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dex Nav shiny hunting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
How much time will I waste on trying to get a shiny Voltorb? Been at it for 2 hours already..
>>
That isn't the mentality you should be going into shiny hunting with.
Literally just numb your mind and do it until you get the shiny. Everything else is insignificant.
>>
>>27097297
>2 hours

better get some fucking Ritalin
>>
>>27097297
>pkhex
>fill in info
>inject
I'd say about 1-2 mins max OP.
>>
This will be the end of me... What search level would be the start of a good luck rate? (If there is one)
>>
>>27097413
It's the same rate regardless of search level and regardless of chain. You literally just have to use the DexNav and it stays at the same rate.
>>
You're probably better off Masuda Methoding
>>
>>27097510
And that rate is?
>>
>>27097544
It's uncertain for whatever reason, but most guesses put it at around 1/500 to 1/700 iirc.
>>
>>27097541
Sadly, I don't have a Jap ditto :/
>>
File: salem9.png (134KB, 500x313px) Image search: [Google]
salem9.png
134KB, 500x313px
>>27097297
Get two from different languages and breed them. You might as well breed for 6 perfect IVs while you're at it.

At the rate you're going right now, you'll be lucky if you get a shiny within the next 40 hours of grinding
>>
>>27097571
40 hours?! No way?!
>>
>>27097544
1/512 without the charm, somwhere around 1/214 with
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 228x221px
>Chain navving for shone deerling on route west of mauville
>3 small patches of grass, one behind a tree
>>
Start breeding with masuda method you dirty casual at least you can give it decent iv's that way.
>>
>>27097560
use the gts
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.