[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Opinions on the leaked(?) starter evolutions

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 6

File: gen 7 evolutions.jpg (102KB, 1190x409px) Image search: [Google]
gen 7 evolutions.jpg
102KB, 1190x409px
http://www.strawpoll.me/10717250
>>
fake and gay
>>
File: S3z9EAv.gif (403KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
S3z9EAv.gif
403KB, 320x240px
My opinion? They're fake.
>>
>>27090486
Agreed
>>
>>27089790
>mostly disliked
Surprised that the majority has good taste.
>>
>>27089790
Obviously fake, and you should feel bad for thinking they're legit.
>>
Been known as fake for some time, but people forgot, so let me enlighten y'all:

On Deviantart, someone knows the artist responsible for these fakemons. While he doesn't remember the original upload source for them, and refuses to tell anyone who the artist is, he is consistently adamant they are indeed fakemons.

The original artist is supposedly from 4Chan, and is probably enjoying himself watching everyone get their panties into a knotover his fakemons being real or not.
>>
>>27089790
I will
>bed
Luchalitten,
>wed
Poppmaid,
>behead
Robin hoot
>>
>>27090568
>4Chan
Could you be anymore new?
>>
>>27089790
>LARP Owl
Fake
>Bara Tiger
Fake and gay
>Waifu Seal
Fake, and with only a 12.5% chance of being female and looking like that? It's probably gay even if it is real.

The linework's a little wonky in places though. At best they might be someone drawing their best interpretation of the starters final evos, but it definitely isn't official Sugimori art.
>>
File: whytheyredefinitelyfake.png (2MB, 2896x1996px) Image search: [Google]
whytheyredefinitelyfake.png
2MB, 2896x1996px
>>27089790
>>
>>27090885
No one gives a shit, tripshitter.
>>
That fucking Popplio Evo was circulating like a week after the starters were revealed are you all just being ironic right now
>>
>>27090885
I remember people giving reasons why the gen 5 starters were fake and look what happened.
>>
robinhoot 7/10
mermopplio 7/10
wrestline 0/10

since i was hoping to go litten i hope this is fake even if 2/3 are good enough
>>
>>27090864
All these nonbelievers are so fucking uneducated, those obviously aren't the official artworks.
>>
>>27090931
Gen 5 starters also weren't leaked 4 months before their game came out.
>>
I don't understand why every single fire starter has to be bipedal
Like, fuck
>>
File: denialfags getting btfo #2.png (2MB, 3784x2528px) Image search: [Google]
denialfags getting btfo #2.png
2MB, 3784x2528px
>>27090931
>>
>>27090992
Well, they're right that it looks awful at least.
Also,
>denialfag
Still pining for roothoot, I see.
>>
File: denialfags getting btfo.jpg (880KB, 1500x3000px) Image search: [Google]
denialfags getting btfo.jpg
880KB, 1500x3000px
>>27091036
>>
>>27090992
Reminder that Greninja was leaked while the games were in stores, just not being sold yet, because some stores broke street date.

These fuckers are Concept art that looks nothing like how Pokemon concepts are usually drawn with a big, fake looking "CONFIDENTIAL" sticker on them, and the fact that they've stuck around this long is just dumb, not to mention were months before release.
>>
>>27090931
>>27090885

I think these might be it.

Theyre so fucking shit theyre real.
>>
>>27091062
Do you think if these "leaks" get popular enough that they'd go ahead and reveal them(if they were real) like they did Vikavolt and friends?
>>
>>27091084
The thing is, every time a pokemon has leaked so far, it was revealed officially directly after (IE the Zygarde formes in games, Vikavolt gang and Salandit). If these things were real, we would have seen them by now.
>>
>>27090885
That's fanart
>tripfag
>in charge of thinking
>>
>>27091136
>implying they would officially reveal the starters final forms this early
>>
>>27091136
>every time a pokemon has leaked so far, it was revealed officially directly after
>Orotto
They're still fake, but if they were real they probably would have shown us the middle stages by now and then waited almost until the release to confirm the final evos.
>>
File: Luchadorlitten.png (242KB, 970x830px) Image search: [Google]
Luchadorlitten.png
242KB, 970x830px
>>27090885

Anon these are fanart made by me.

took the original ''leaks'' made them bigger and traced over them, to make them not look all pixelated and shit
>>
>>27089790
Fake and gay still
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.