[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What pokemon game do I play through and what pokemon team do

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

File: 1466386757787.png (33KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1466386757787.png
33KB, 500x500px
What pokemon game do I play through and what pokemon team do I use before killing myself?
>>
Going by your picture, Platinum.
Empoleon
Staraptor
Luxray
Gastrodon
Floatzel
Gliscor
>>
Pokemon X
Lucario x6

That way killing yourself will feel justified.
>>
>>27083717
Play SuMo. Do a nuzlocke with nothing but 5 Self-Destruct Electrodes and save for last 1 Magikarp that knows nothing but Splash to remember how useless you are even if you try your best.

Once you are done with that, you can leave.
>>
>>27083859
>SuMo
Kill yourself my dude.
>>
Pokemon Trozei
>>
>>27083884
>Triggered

Weak.
>>
>Actually doing the commit

Play Pokemon Conquest
It's good shit and goes on for a while, so you'll probably get tired of it before finishing it, thus having to put off your suicide further
>>
>>27083717
Your favorite game
3x Your BroMon
3x Your Waifumon
>>
Don't kill yourself
>>
Ghosts/Dark types, gen 4
>>
>>27083717
Your first game, with your favorite Pokemon from your collective runs.
>>
>>27084332
Word getting good vibes back
>>
File: Arceus_Hero.png (83KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
Arceus_Hero.png
83KB, 256x192px
>>27083717
>>27083967
This so much. Conquest is my second favorite Pokémon game, even if it does slow down in the middle.
>>
>>27087600
And by "in the middle" you mean the 20 stories between the two main ones?

I've only completed like, 5 stories yet.
Also, do all the regular warriors lose the pokemon i have them link with once i start a new story?
>>
>>27083717
Play Crystal Kaizo, only use 6 Zubats.
>>
>>27088259
If dubs or better, do this.
>>
>>27088119
They don't "lose" the Pokémon they have. The link is decreased.

If in the main story, you were able to make that a bunch of regular warriors get their perfects links and such, when you'll recruit them in other stories, they still have the same Pokémon you gave them, the only difference being the link percentage.

"Losing the Pokémon" was always a meme. People that don't like Conquest always says that from the get go.
>>
>>27088369
Rerollllll
>>
>>27083717
Play X or Y with a Cubone as your main Pokemon.
>>
>>27083717
Just do it faggot
>>
The following team is full of fun pokemon that you hardly ever see.
Play with this team if you want a challenge.

Kangaskhan (F) @ Kangaskhanite
Ability: Scrappy
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Double-Edge
- Sucker Punch
- Crunch
- Earthquake

Blaziken @ Life Orb
Ability: Speed Boost
EVs: 96 Atk / 172 SpA / 240 Spe
Rash Nature
- Fire Blast
- High Jump Kick
- Protect
- Hidden Power [Ice]

Aegislash @ Leftovers
Ability: Stance Change
EVs: 252 HP / 16 Atk / 240 SpA
Quiet Nature
IVs: 0 Spe
- King's Shield
- Shadow Sneak
- Shadow Ball
- Sacred Sword

Talonflame @ Choice Band
Ability: Gale Wings
EVs: 48 HP / 252 Atk / 208 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Brave Bird
- Flare Blitz
- Steel Wing
- U-turn

Azumarill @ Sitrus Berry
Ability: Huge Power
EVs: 120 HP / 252 Atk / 136 Spe
Adamant Nature
- Waterfall
- Play Rough
- Aqua Jet
- Belly Drum

Tyranitar @ Tyranitarite
Ability: Sand Stream
EVs: 252 Atk / 4 SpD / 252 Spe
Jolly Nature
- Dragon Dance
- Stone Edge
- Earthquake
- Crunch
>>
>>27088462
Are you sure?
cause i did one post-game story, and noted down the perfect links i had made,but when i found one of the same warriors it still only had one pokemon
I'm pretty sure i didn't make a mistake
>>
Whichever game you enjoy the most, with the happiest looking team of Pokemon (such as Ludicolo) and then enjoy it so much you change your mind and don't kill yourself. Go talk to a therapist or friend or somebody who is better qualified to give advice.
>>
>>27088658
>2 megas
>DD tyranitar

??
>>
>>27088803
You're not FORCED to mega evolve ttar and if you're playing by battle spot rules then its bring 6, pick 3.

DD Ttar isn't horrible and rounds off the team.
>>
>>27088690
I'm very sure because I'm actually looking through my save file.

Here's the catch though; you need to make them battle as least ONCE after they got their perfect link to register the status. Every time you make a new Link, make sure that the Warrior takes part in any kind of battle to register it.

I have all the Pokémon registered and I'm missing like 20 Warriors but mostly because they suck.
>High Jump Emolga
C'mon Koei.
>>
>>27083717
Moemon Forever v3.
The edgiest pokemen.
>>
>>27088877
>DD Ttar
is illegal
>>
>>27089075
What?
I know this is bait, but regardless, Dragon Dance is an Egg Move of Tyranitar. You need to make a two-steps chain.
>>
>>27088940
>Here's the catch though; you need to make them battle as least ONCE after they got their perfect link to register the status. Every time you make a new Link, make sure that the Warrior takes part in any kind of battle to register it.
Oh...that explains it

Since we're already talking, is there any way to release a pokemon from a warrior?
>>
>>27089520
Only when they're at full capacity and you link with a new one. At the end of the battle, a screen with that warrior will appear and it'll make you choose one of the Pokémon there to drop.

I know it's retarded but only that. That's why I went autistically in every side chapter for only stick with Warriors that were near of the first castle. Thanks to that, every registered Warrior only has their first Pokémon and their perfect link.

But for some Important Warriors, I'll make them link with other Pokémon sometimes; like Masamune with a Gyarados or the Water Warlord with a Lapras/Walrein.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.