[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

CoroCoro upcoming - Hopes and Wishes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 4

File: Komala.png (627KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Komala.png
627KB, 1280x1280px
So this month's CoroCoro is coming up, which always leaks early providing us with more new pokemon and information about sun and moon. What do people want to see in this month's CoroCoro? I would like to see maybe about 4-5 new pokémon and some info on synchro evolution
>>
We're probably just going to get a recap on Bruxish, Salandit and friends.
>>
>>27081858
Hopes: Starters 1st Evolution. Evil team reveal

Expectation: Rockruff and Comala evos + 2 version exclusives shitmon. Evil Team reveal

Worst case scenario: Magearna ;)

I have very high expectations this time
>>
>>27081905
why are those your expectations when we just had eight mons revealed which the magazine hasn't covered yet?
>>
>>27081905
Starters Evo probably won't get revealed until Oct Coro
>>
>>27081932
In all honesty why would Corocoro recap all the real mons in the first place? I'd like to believe the Japanese and western audience already has substantial info on them thanks to the videos and dex entries on the Pokemon website.

This sounds like a fear of Corocoro returning to its pre-May prints.
>>
We just got 8 new Pokemon. We aren't getting any more.
>>
>>27081932
July corocoro always is a news heavy one and Corocoro never rehash news posted on official Youtube channels.

I maybe wrong about the news heavy part but I'm 100% sure we won't have a news recap.
>>
>>27081970
Exactly. They have released separate videos with all the new pokemon between last corocoro and this one, and provided info. I'm pretty sure they wouldn't go over the same pokémon again.
>>
>>27081954
It'll be September, just like last gen.
I said it was my Hopes, not my expectations.
>>
>>27081978
Newfag.
>>
>>27081954
For XY they were revealed in september, so I think that is the month.
My hopes are: gym leaders, few new pokes, Rockruff and Komala evos, something about the synchro shit
Expectations: Like 2 new pokes, maybe a leader, recap of the 8 new pokemon.
Wrost scenario: only recap of Cutiefly and friends
>>
>>27081891
Just like last time
>>
>>27082037
They won't recap. The info already is on Youtube channel and official website.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 495x660px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 495x660px
10 to 15 hours left until the next leak window.
How hyped are you ?
>>
>>27082037
>synchro
Why does this meme persist?
At best it'll exist in the form of an event exclusive Ash-Greninja.
>>
>>27082089
A little bit.
>>
>>27082001
it came in september because xy came out in october. they show the middle starters typically within a month of the game's release.
>>
Does anyone think we might get fossilmons or is it too early yet?
>>
>>27082126
I hope. But it seems they won't reveal them if they don't do it now.
>>
>>27081992
the videos are aimed at a totally difference audience to the magazine though. the magazine is for 7 year old kids not ones sitting on pokemon websites or twitter for masuda to give us something else. they repeat the information so it reaches as wide an audience as possible. it's why pokenchi is just repeats of it too.
>>
>>27082158
Corocoro NEVER repeats officialized info. Pokénchi is here for it, and delivers the info to children.
>>
>before dog and koala were in corocoro waaahhh corocoro sucks it just repeats everything fuck off corocoro
>now HEY NEWFAG stop being a newfag and realise corocoro never repeats anything EVER

seriously
>>
>>27082246
>this is the same poster
/vp/ isn't one person.
>>
>>27082181
Precisely. I don't know why people think we're gonna get the same info that has already been released.
>>
>>27082181
>pokenchi exists so now corocoro has to give new information because westerners expect it

please. the majority of japanese kids under 10 won't even know drampa, cutiefly etc exist. just because pokenchi is one outlet doesn't mean the other suddenly ignores it. it's like saying the youtube videos we get can't exist alongside the official site because we can just look at one of them
>>
The next set of information is in a week.

I don't want corocoro to release more new pokemon. I'm kind of worn out from the hype.

I hope corocoro either recaps or shares information about characters or the region.

Same goes for next week's news really.
>>
>>27082374
How many New gen season did you followed ?
Because you sound like a newfag.
>>
File: 1466981382973.jpg (2MB, 2220x2500px) Image search: [Google]
1466981382973.jpg
2MB, 2220x2500px
Synchro forms.
>>
>>27082375
Time to leave /vp/.
>>
>>27081932
Corocoro never recaps anything, that's Pokenchi's job. Last month's Corocoro didn't recap anything from E3, it didn't recap anything from E3 2013 either, it didn't recap Masuda's reveal of Honedge or Mega Kangaskhan, etc etc.
>>
>>27082474
But my hype will come back :^(
>>
>>27082427
>i don't know what to say
>quick better call them a newfag to show how i fit in!

nice meme you sure proved me. and i've been following corocoro since platinum/hgss but moreso hgss. i would ask you but given your eagerness to jump at any chance to point out a potential newfag i already can tell
>>
>>27081858
How can they go this long without releasing a new mega?
>>
>>27082555
I already told you the reason but you answer like a douche. I said the same thing as this anon;>>27082553

My life goal isn't to convince you so I don't care if you're a fucking faggot.
>>
>>27082100
It persists because it's happening in the anime with Ash-Greninja and it's happening in Pokken Tournament. If it were just happening in one or the other, it would probably not be as big a deal to most people (especially since Pokken is a side game), but the fact that the Ash-Greninja process is similar to the Synergy Burst process makes it seem like it'll probably come to the main games, too.

I totally understand if you're not convinced. I don't know for sure either whether it'll be in SM. You saying you don't understand why people would think synchro could happen at all, though, is pretty stupid. It's clear why people might think that given the reasons I stated. It's fine to be a detractor, but if you're ignorant of the other side's arguments, then your position is weak.
>>
>>27082553
>it didn't recap anything from E3 2013 either
>it didn't recap Masuda's reveal of Honedge

yes it did. just because serebii didn't post the images back then doesn't mean they didn't exist. the corocoro in june 2013 had fairy type, talonflame and sky battles in it, some of the anons on here probably have them saved, but since we already knew about those bits from E3 they didn't pass around the western sites as much as the litleo and flabebe bits but they did exist

and yes honedge was covered in the corocoro with pangoro and spritzee it's at the bottom of one of the pages which was like a week after its reveal.

it also covered things like mega sableye, mega audino and mega slowbro months after they were revealed.

people need to stop with this false claim that it never repeats stuff, especially when thinking they're cool for trying to call newfag on it cos it's obvious who's the newfag when people claim shit like it never repeated honedge when it did and it never repeated E3 stuff when it did

>>27082688
>calls newfag first
>posts another time to call names like a baby
>supports another anon's post that has false information

yeah i really wonder who is the newfag
>>
>>27081858
I'm expecting 4 New Pokemon and the name of the second island.
>>
>>27082743
>>27082743
Honedge was and Salandit may as well but the big bunch never will.
you're a fucking douchebag and the other anon is right.
>>
>>27082743
CoroCoro can repeat info but always bring new info too
>>
>>27082796
i'm a douchebag for pointing out instances that other anons are wrong on with their information? ok buddy. i would have been more polite but since you insisted in running in all guns blazing with your epic xD newfag callout i didn't bother. grow a thicker skin dude.
>>
>>27082861
You're a douchebag because you act like one.
>>
>>27082810
Agreed. Last month it showcased everything we got on 10th of may and June 2nd and we still got Komala and Rockruff.
>>
>>27082889
>b-b-but you're a douchebag

still going with the name calling huh? are you 12?
>>
File: 1468109089452.png (262KB, 541x653px) Image search: [Google]
1468109089452.png
262KB, 541x653px
>>27081858
I want to see more information about Pokémon GO!
>>
>>27081858
Megas
>>
>>27081858
What are the doing not showing megas yet. Is it possible they are scraping it for another idea. I'm sure synchro comes to mine but, I think it'll come in another form. I'm hoping ash greninja is just a one shot anime thing.
>>27082100
So I'm agreeing with this.

>>27081981
And I feel like it's going to be a news heavy month too. I know we had a lot just this past month. But it's been mostly new pokemon. Which might suggest a bigger roster then x and y. Which I think actually lowered the average of pokemon expected for a generation. When the lowest we had next to x and y was 100.
But going back to this >>27082375
>>27082554
This whole month they just bombard is with new pokemon. Without actually content like gym leaders. And hopefully find out more about those crystal. It feels crammed in with mega evolution(if they haven't scrap it all together). I know this is going to be a big region though. I like everything that's new so far and how they are breaking from the norm by introducing island guardians.
>>
>>27082454
>synchro forms happen
>battles against gym leaders become ARPG-style fights
>>
>>27083179
>might suggest a bigger roster than xy
>Big region
hype level increased.
>>
Recap of the newer pokémon revealed.

One or two other new ones.

I don't expect any news on the starters next stages or gym leaders yet. Maybe evil team though.
>>
How long after the official XY announcement did we get the first gym reveal? It was around May/June right? Hopefully that means we'll get the first one or the first couple revealed this week.
>>
>>27082046
No I think last time was actually the Komala and Rockruff reveal, so there is a small chance they may show something new. I wouldn't get my hopes up though.
>>
I have a feeling this Corocoro will start delving into the characters, like gym leaders and hopefully the evil team. Put in an extra 2-3 new Pokemon and we're good.

But now I'm starting to realize how much of a wierd spot megas are in.
>>
>>27083179
>What are the doing not showing megas yet. Is it possible they are scraping it for another idea.
Did you ever think that they may just be holding them off to focus on revealing new Pokemon? Plus why would they even scrap Mega's? Tons of players love them, there is actual in depth lore on the process, and they've apparently really changed the competitive scene. Also why on Earth would they do away with all of those unique models that I'm sure they spent plenty of time on?
>>
>>27084036
>Plus why would they even scrap Mega's? Tons of players love them, there is actual in depth lore on the process, and they've apparently really changed the competitive scene. Also why on Earth would they do away with all of those unique models that I'm sure they spent plenty of time on?
Pretty much. If anything, at the most, I could see them likely tweaking how mega evolutions work. Mega Evolutions are here to stay, but this doesn't mean they can't modify certain aspects.
>>
>>27084046
>>
>>27084154
Why did you delete your thread?
>>
>>27084669
I legitimately didn't. Mods did.
>>
Careful CoroCoro didn't say anything special about this month's issue
>>
Post a thread confirming "Sarugabi". Watch it get deleted immediately.

What's going on here?
>>
>>27084702
They only said something special last time because it was their first real news of Pokemon S/M
>>
>>27084684
>>27084730
Don't think too much about it, mods are probably tired of "le legit leak threads xdxDXD". Or maybe it's all true.
>>
I think mega evolutions are done. If they weren't we would have seen some by now. Showing Mega Meganium, Typhlosion, and Feraligatr would increase hype more than the shit they've been showing.
>>
>>27085037
>I think mega evolutions are done.
Never ever. Megas are here to stay, but they'll probably pump out less than in gen 6 to make the new mechanic the focus for competitive gameplay.
>>
>>27085063
You have zero reason to think that though. At this point it looks like mega evolution is just another abandoned feature like competitions.
>>
>>27085147
Megas aren't just a feature, they are a major gameplay mechanic. That'd be like thinking that they'd get rid of abilities in Gen IV
>>
>>27085295
Hopes: Team reveal, 2 gym leaders, 2 new mons, hint at new mechanic.
Expectations: Some recap, a new mon and 2 characters
Worst case scenario: A new mega and some character.
>>
>>27082375
This, I'd prefer no more new Pokemon for awhile. I wouldn't mind finding out about the characters - gym leaders, evil team, whatever.
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.