[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Really important question for us poorfags out here. Is there

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: maxresdefault.jpg (211KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
211KB, 1920x1080px
Really important question for us poorfags out here. Is there a tracfone that can run Pokemon Go? Is it worth trying?
>>
>>27080920

No.

Mobile games are for normie scum that have disposable "idiot" income. This is income that they could have saved to invest in their future but instead wasted it on $99 pokecoins or game gems or whatever bullshit.

That is like 7 hours of work wasted on virtual currency.

You would be a fool to want to be apart of this autism fest.

I'm being dead serious. I know people joke around here. But this time I'm not. Wasting money on virtual items or playing games does not help you prosper in your life. It only serves as a massive time sink.
>>
>>27081183
If you're so worried about time sinks get off the internet and go invest or whatever it is you people do to "prosper" in life.
>>
>>27081216

The internet is teaching me new things everyday. I only stopped playing games a few years ago.

I'm still here learning more and more things that teachers never taught me in school.

Like how selfish human behavior is.
>>
>>27081183
Why are you on a board dedicated to video games instead of prospering at life? The time you spent on 4chan, and even worse, /vp/, could be better spent on improving your life.
>>
>>27080920
As long as they have at least android 4.4 then youre set to go. Don't listen to the bitter poster above me. People who have not payed a dime are killing this game. Just takes time, and farming at pokestops.
>>
>>27081183
Good thing none of us are buying those, dumbass.
>>
>>27081183
You can play just fine without buying any microtransactions, so fuck off. And even if you do want to spend money in it, why is that such a problem?
>not helping you prosper in your life
Nor does buying any video game, or going on vacation, or doing nearly anything fun. But there's no point in making money if you never allow yourself to spend it on things you enjoy.
>>
>>27080920
I've played it a little and it isn't worth it. Freemium games almost always lack in quality especially phone games. On top of that there are people who can fake their location and get ridiculous stat padding to hold onto gyms and ruin the game.
>>
>>27081183
You're wasting precious time shitposting on a korean children's cockfighting simulation board anon, hurry off to that glamorous 500K a year job your kind always says they have on the internet.
>>
>>27080920
A good poorfag phone that can play Go is the Redmi Note 3 Pro.
http://gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_308825.html
Not even $200. You'll have to wait some time for it to arrive from China, but it'll be worth it.

My friend has a Meizu M2 Note and it has shitter specs, but cheaper and also runs Go just fine. Still works great after a year too.
http://gearbest.com/cell-phones/pp_219411.html
>>
Do the leaves actually mean anything? I've stood in a patch of them and no pokemon has shown up
>>
>>27081259
And how to shitpost, too.
>>
>>27081183
It's free you retard.

Like, actually free.

As in "it's so generous I'm almost concerned as to how they're monetizing this thing" free. Seriously, farming pokestops and taking over gyms gives you all you need.
>>
>>27080920
Shit nigga get a secondhand flagship phone from 3 years ago or something
>>
>>27081259
Why are you on /vp/ ?
>>
>>27081259
Why are you on /vp/, then?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.