[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you want Synchro to be in SM?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

Do you want Synchro to be in SM?
>>
>>27080386
No, not really. We already have Mega and that's enough for me.
>>
>>27080386
Yes, synchro is what megas should have been.
>>
File: image.png (138KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
138KB, 600x400px
>>27080386
Synchros are nothing more than underwhelming mega evolutions, so not really, no. I mean really, was Ash-Greninja necessary? Why not just give Greninja a mega in the anime so it'll get everyone hyped for when it comes out in Sun and Moon?
>>
>>27080569
Because then it wouldn't be """""""""cool"""""""""
>>
maybe its better off. why collect every type of megastone when you can get one ground type stone and synchro with all ground types that are able to?
>>
>>27080569
Syncro is just to appeal to the furfag audience more. Soon they'll be selling Ash-Greninja costumes.
>>
>>27080569
This. Megas are super forms created by the bond between trainer and Pokemon.

Synchros are... super forms created by the bond between trainer and Pokemon.
>>
>>27080569
More like megas are underwhelming synchros.
>>
>>27080386
Yes
>>
>>27080386
I want it, and I'm glad it is going to be in the games.

Good to know they'll probably be stronger than megamons too
>>
>>27080848
>if your Pokemon takes damage, so do you
Synchros are garbage.
>>
Synchro, no. But that concept floating around about boosting your pokemon stats almost like a mega but not really sounds interesting. That way not every pokemon needs some shitty, over the top re-haul of designs and stats, just a boost for your best team members.
>>
>>27080386
Not really.

I really hope it isn't insufferable, since the Chinese leak seems to confirm it is real.
>>
File: 1462694113495.png (77KB, 702x702px) Image search: [Google]
1462694113495.png
77KB, 702x702px
>>27080935
>two health bars
>if yours goes down you lose right there
>>
>>27080833
Megas are garbage in practice
>oh you require a VERY strong bond to mega evolve
>can literally catch a wild mawile and mega evolve it on the spot
>>
>>27080958
It is basically the same thing but with a slight appearance change
>>
>>27080386
As a gameplay mechanic, I don't see how it'd be different from something like Megas honestly, aside from not needing the stone.

As for the "lore" of it, I'd like if they didn't do them like how it is with Ash-Greninja where your Pokemon just grows bits of the trainer. I actually like most Mega designs, and even if I didn't, it still takes more effort to create a "super" form for a Pokemon rather than just making it grow some hair or whatever.
>>
i never even wanted Mega Evolution, so no. never.
>>
>>27080569
>Why not just give Greninja a mega in the anime
Because then they'd have to give Ash a mega stone, and they'd have to deal with BAWWW WHY WON'T ASH USE MEGA CHARIZARD/SCEPTILE/HERACROSS/GLALIE bullshit.
>>
>>27080386
I don't want a 5th move, neither a pokémon trying to looking like myself. What I do want is a buff to weak pokémon. I'm fine with some megas because of that and because some of the designs got improved. Keyword here is some of them.

And I also don't want to be a special snowflake everytime, the choosen one to bond with pokémon, to save the world, etc, but they keep pushing this. Just show me the starters, let me get one with my rival and let me play.
>>
>>27080386
Yes because I had the idea of something like it several years ago, and seeing it come to the games would be pretty sweet, but I'm gonna go with a firm and solid "ehh." Give me Mega Luxray, then they can do whatever the fuck with Synchro.
>>
It depends on what it actually is
>>
> Only 1/12,288 Pokemon can be synchro with trainers

>yfw
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.