[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What myths about Mew were there when you were a kid? Did you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: myuu.gif (3KB, 240x246px) Image search: [Google]
myuu.gif
3KB, 240x246px
What myths about Mew were there when you were a kid? Did you fall for any of them?
>>
>>27079189
Don't remember if it was my brother, my cousins or a friend...but I was told if I beat the E4 and recorded every single 150 Pokémon into the Hall of Fame, Mew will appear and will take me to Johto.

I actually believed it and I tried doing it
>>
A friend of a friend once claimed that he left his Pokemon Red cartridge in the washing machine. According to him, there was a Mew in his party when he logged back in.
>>
>>27079189
Put a magikarp of a certain level into the daycare and take it out when it's reached a certain level. Poof, it evolves into Mew.
>>
>>27079189
I actually didn't know about any Mew glitches for a long time, I think I was already starting up Silver when I finally did.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (17KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
17KB, 480x360px
Need 6 lvl 100 pokemon with strength to move that truck. You know what's under it.
>>
>>27079189
My friends and I believed that if one caught all the 150 it would be possible to get Mew.
>>
File: mqdefault.jpg (16KB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
mqdefault.jpg
16KB, 320x180px
If you waited long enough, there would be a Mew here instead of a Rare Candy
>>
Get every eeveelution without trading and the professor will give you mew. That would have meant resetting the game 4 times.
>>
>>27079449
How is that possible?
>>
I remember there was one where you had to have your character stand still for a full hour without moving, facing the keys in the Game Corner machine. I wish a lifetime of quickly draining batteries on the fucker who told me that.
>>
>>27079189
There was the Mew under the truck myth going around at the time but someone tried to start another one
>beat the elite 4 99 times
>have a maxed time of 999:99
>go the the spot you caught Mewtwo
>Mew will be waiting
called him out on his bull shit on the spot since he said he hasn't even done it yet
>>
File: image.jpg (58KB, 653x774px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 653x774px
My sister told me that if I traded her all of my legendaries then go back to mewtwo'a cave then a 100lv mew would be there

>mfw when it's a lie
>>
>>27079189
I actually tried to use strength on the truck near the SS Anne.
>>
>>27079189
i thought 'diploma' was the Japanese name for mew
imagine my surprise when i received a piece of paper for completing the pokedex

yes, i really am that retarded.
>>
>>27079189
I was told to catch all 150 pokemon, then go to Oak's laboratory to get a Mew.
>>
>>27079994
>Trade her all the legendaries
>ALL

4 non-exclusive mons that could be caught in any game? Talk about a lazy ass sister.
>>
I believed some guy in middle school about fighting some kid with a Slowpoke and Mew would appear.

It just crashed my game.
>>
>>27080832
is this bait?
that actually works
>>
my friends didnt play pokemon when i was a kid, they played gta. kys kidfags
>>
>>27080397
we all did
>>
>>27079252

WHY THE FUCK WAS THERE EVEN A TRUCK
>>
>>27081972
for mew
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.