[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokémon GO Social Experiences

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: pokemon-go-169.jpg (46KB, 578x327px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon-go-169.jpg
46KB, 578x327px
>be me
>a robot neet hikki

>yesterday night
>go outside to catch some Pokebros
>theres someone else with his phone
>think "I wonder if that guy is playing too"
>he approaches me
>turn out he is
>we walk together and catch pokebros for over an hour
>"hey let's meet tomorrow too!"

>today
>we meet again
>on our phones, sitting on a bench
>some guys in a car ask what we're doing
>say "playing Pokémon GO!"
>they're playing too
>we talk a bit about the game and they tell us that they'll be cosplaying as Power Rangers at the Gamescom
>they drive away
>hour later
>we're at a Pokestop, he activates a module
>10 minutes later a guy and his girlfriend come there
>I ask "Pokémon GO?"
>yep
>we talk too, walk together for another hour
>I try not to show my robotism, but I'm still "the quite one"
>though they still talk with me and I talk with them
>at the end those two are going
>they shake hands with the other guy that I met first, but not with me

Why? Did they see my robotism? I don't look like a fedora neckbeard and I'm not fat. What happened? :(
>>
>>27067535
You probably smell like shit
>>
>>27067659
That could be it. :(
>>
>walk downtown looking at my phone the whole time
>catch some zubats and a seel
>go to my favorite ramen shop
>play Pokemon Go while waiting and while eating
>notice a group of normies outside on phones
>plebs are catching pokes with AR turned on
>after my ramen, go outside
>ask if they are playing
>normie just caught a fucking squirtle
>takes all of my discipline not to REEEE at him right there
>go try to find the squirtle
>server down
>go home
>set an incense and hit my vape
>all I get in 30 min is an oddish and two weedles

fucking normies jesus fucking christ
>>
Just found out you can get pikachu as a starter in pokemon go...Shame I didn't know bout this earlier https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=oSjPe2Wb4ug
>>
File: 1459753528304.png (121KB, 509x442px) Image search: [Google]
1459753528304.png
121KB, 509x442px
Mainly have good experiences but here have my rant

>Be 21 yo femanon
>Go out every night with boyfriend and flatmate driving around catching mons for hours
>Dominate the city with Yellow Team, facefuck every gym we see (that don't glitch out)
>Boyfriend's normie friend joins, nice guy, super lucky with his finds and catches up quickly
>Make group-chat sharing strong mons we find and general bants
>Shit's really nice for the first few nights

>Out on our usual hunt last night
>Flatmate gets text from normie female friend, she wants in on our nightly escapades
>"Oh my God flatmate I found a caterpillar! Aww it's SO cute!"
>Reee normie but whatever it's like midnight at this point and flatmate wants to smash afterwards
>Go get her, five adults crammed into boyfriend's car
>Chill vibes disappear immediately
>All the guys acting like fucking retards to impress her and try to get all alpha male on each other
>"Look at my 1000 CP Vaporeon" "Nah mine's 1500! Look at mine normie female!"
>So much yelling, the car smells like sweaty feet and BO now
>Boyfriend driving the yelling testosterone fuelled car on the sidewalk and all over the place like a lunatic
>Jesus fucking Christ all my cringe
>This goes on for over an hour, poor normie girl has no fucking clue what's going on
>"Haha this was fun! Can we do this again tomorrow night?"

Not even the chick's fault, she was genuinely lovely. Why do some guys have to act like this and ruin nice things though?
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.