[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ATTENTION ACTUAL REAL LEAKS

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: 896178563715.jpg (54KB, 640x426px) Image search: [Google]
896178563715.jpg
54KB, 640x426px
I'm here to bring new real leaks, I don't have any fake art or proofs beside these trips so I'm fairly sure you can rely on them. I mean I do have proofs but won't share them because I would risk my Facebook and Deviantart group administrative position.

Basically just saying that the starters theme will be based on jobs based on tourism and hotels, the seal will evolve into a maid that will learn Tickle and Charm by level up, male one will learn Bulk Up and Pound, those have gender movepool differencies like Meowstic.
The cat will evolve into a bipedal chef, it will have a collar made of pans, forks, knives and spoons, it will learn Metal Sound, Sweet Scent and a new oil based Poison attack.
The owl will evolve into a quadrupede toucan taxi driver, it will have a banana shaped and luminescent beak that reminds of the taxi cab light, it will learn Agility, Volt Switch and a new Grass type move called Tricky Weed that will confuse the opponent and a decent chance to apply a Yawn effect on it too. It's final stage type is Grass/Electric while the other 2 starters end being Fire/Poison and Water/Normal.
>>
>>27066347
>no trips
>no trust
>>
I don't care, so long as that awful owl isn't real.
I'll even tolerate the siren.
Just do NOT let that mess be real.
>>
Additional note, once you reach the new battle facility called Battle Harbour when your Pokemon fight on boats and surf boards, after a good win streak you can see the hidden abilities of the starters, the toucan will have Speed Boost, the liger will have Flame Body while the seal will have Dry Skin.

The pseudo legendary is based on the ancient myth of a local woman possessed by the evil ananas spirit, it has an ananas like shape and pink petals, its head has lot of green spikes, it's a Fairy/Ground type pseudo despite the plant look that suggest it's probably Grass type, the ability is Rough Skin, also the regional gimmick Pokemon is a Poison/Ice goose that has Gluttony and loves berries, teh player has to catch it like in the safari using berry baits.

Tropius has a synchro mega with a peach beard if you are a girl and a banana if you are a boy, also its wings will have your character hair color.

Finally Lillie is the daughter of the champion and a local spirit who has impregnated her.

That's all for today!
Stay tuned for more and don't be greedy with the uplikes!
>>
>>27066347
TRICKY WEED
>>
>>27066347
>>27066378
This is fake as fuck but a Battle Harbor would be amazing.
>>
File: 1203347343355.jpg (13KB, 286x327px) Image search: [Google]
1203347343355.jpg
13KB, 286x327px
>>27066347
>female
>Tickle and Charm
>male
>Bulk Up and Pound
>>
>>27068271
>thinking it's fake
are you really want to enter the denial phase again?
>>
>>27066378
>ananas
They're called pineapples, you foreign fuck.
>>
>>27068534
>Pineapple (Ananas comosus)
Ignorant and racist.
>>
>>27066347
>implying a starter would ever have a gimmick like meowstic's
>>
>>27068583
Just admit you didn't know the correct word was pineapple.
>>
>>27068624
I bet you stupid Trump voter also think that Carnivine is just a bugcatcher plant and Salamence is a """european""" dragon.
>>
>>27068659
I knew you meant pineapple because the word is aнaнac in Russian, too. If someone were ignorant of other languages, they wouldn't have made the connection at all, so the point you're trying to make that I'm some kind of elitist American English-only retard doesn't really work in this situation.
>>
>>27068713
lmao u're stupid

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ananas

Ananas is the correct term, pineapple is used for the common ananas subspecies.
>>
>>27068764
Nice try.
>>
File: american education.jpg (66KB, 404x500px) Image search: [Google]
american education.jpg
66KB, 404x500px
>>27068713
>>
>>27068821
Theyre called piña in spanish you argententinian fag
>>
>>27066347
>the seal will evolve into a maid that will learn Tickle and Charm

Don't lie to my boner please.
>>
>>27069373
>argentinian
>>
I know it's fake because it's the 725º leak of someone saying Litten will be Fire/Poison.
>>
>>27069680
that's like...your opinion...
>>
>>27066347
>, the seal will evolve into a maid that will learn Tickle and Charm by level up
>Tropius has a synchro mega with a peach beard if you are a girl and a banana if you are a boy, also its wings will have your character hair color.
> a new Grass type move called Tricky Weed that will confuse the opponent and a decent chance to apply a Yawn effect on it too.
>The pseudo legendary is based on the ancient myth of a local woman possessed by the evil ananas spirit
>Finally Lillie is the daughter of the champion and a local spirit who has impregnated her.
Nice one.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.