[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do people actually think these are good designs ?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 187
Thread images: 26

File: 1467917568865.png (803KB, 537x790px) Image search: [Google]
1467917568865.png
803KB, 537x790px
Do people actually think these are good designs ?
>>
Honestly, I just like the idea of pikachu getting hit with a table.
>>
>>27065998
Yes.
>>
>>27065998
No
>>
>>27065998
Yes
>>
>>27065998
They are
They're just 3 of the many varieties and they don't have to appeal to everyone. If you like Blastoise etc still then go back to Blastoise etc, you got your own "appealing" starter mon so why complain?

Not necessarily aimed at OP btw.
>>
File: Eddy is not pleased.png (1022KB, 830x626px) Image search: [Google]
Eddy is not pleased.png
1022KB, 830x626px
>>27065998
I'm not really bothered by the starter evolution designs.

What bugs me more is the idea of a Pokemon game with no league or villainous team. I mean I know Pokemon has never been known for its story and/or plot, but what the fuck, this sounds like deliberately making a short-ass game.
>>
>>27065998
They're great designs, it's just going to be disappointing in the end either way. They turn out real, everyone got spoiled and the surprise factor is lost. They turn out to be fake, everyone gets upset we got something else instead
>>
>>27065998
Popplio evo is pretty great

But I swear to fucking god if they make edgecat bipedal the mass shooting crisis won't end anytime soon.
>>
>>27065998
I bet you thought that jugalo seal and roothoot were good designs, autismo.

These are some of the best designs you'll see in the series, and you'd have to have some of the shittiest taste imaginable to think otherwise.

This is /vp/ though
>>
File: simonalmostspitsoutcoke.gif (1020KB, 298x236px) Image search: [Google]
simonalmostspitsoutcoke.gif
1020KB, 298x236px
>>27066105
>What bugs me more is the idea of a Pokemon game with no league or villainous team
>Implying that leak is possible
>>
>>27066148
>implying they're at all
>>
People will think anything is good.
See: Greninja
Also, like how you left out the owl with a hood that has spikes around the opening and back for no good reason, orange glasses, random spots all over its wings, bulbous fingers/feathers and more random triangles on the underside of its wings that form a tacky cape.
>>
I like edge toon cat
>>
>>27065998
I think the mermaid is shit but wrestlercat is pretty clean.
>>
File: image.png (471KB, 500x669px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
471KB, 500x669px
>>27065998

Yes, and?
>>
>>27065998
Popplio's is good. Litten's is tied with Emboar for worst starter design.
>>
>>27065998
Litten evo leak: 8/10. If it turns out to be Fire/Dark, 9/10.
Popplio evo leak: 6/10. It's gonna take some time getting used to this if it turns out to be real.
>>
File: barn-owl-picture-id152805692.jpg (317KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
barn-owl-picture-id152805692.jpg
317KB, 1024x819px
>>27066161
Birds have markings all over their wings. Including their under wings.
>>
>>27065998
I like them, but I'm not anyone to say if they're good or bad designs, and I don't think anyone on /vp/ can say that they are objectively good or bad. Pokemon designs, like most things, are a highly subjective thing.
>>
>>27066105
It's great that these "leaks" aren't real then.
>>
>>27066274
Popplio is the worst one. They're all terrible though I'll be mad if they're real.
>>
>>27066077
Except that Litten is more or less a copypasta of emboar. Being "ugly" is ont thing, being lazy, on the other end... Moreoer Litten was the stereotype of "I am a cat and therefore smarter than you" in pretty much everything, trying to turn it into a big badass wrestler is stupid. Something looking more like Fennekin would have been better.
>>
File: image.jpg (96KB, 539x380px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 539x380px
>>27066161
The "random triangles" on the underside of its wings are arrows that it can use.
>>
>>27066527
Get your eyes checked
>>
File: 14681027859431.png (765KB, 537x790px) Image search: [Google]
14681027859431.png
765KB, 537x790px
>>27065998
>>
File: 1468048841592.jpg (1MB, 1500x1665px) Image search: [Google]
1468048841592.jpg
1MB, 1500x1665px
>>27066243
More fanart of these 3 please
>>
>>27066131
I think more or less the same. And bipedal is one thing, but he doesn't even have that "snark" charm anymore, which was a big part of what made it cute.
>>
>>27066161
>people will think anything is good
What kind of half ass statement is that? You're a person, yet you're shitting on Greninja with no basis. So if "people will think anything is good" then why don't you - AS A FUCKING PERSON?

If anyone has shit taste it would theoretically be you for being in the minority. But either way you're basing your opinion on bias and trying to be exclusive and a contrarian hipster. "Oh look at me, I'm a minority, my taste in things is classy and makes me better".

You're entitled to dislike whatever you want, but don't act like your taste is any better for any reason especially if you're the minority.
>>
No. No, no.
>>
>>27066545
While I've sen worse in pokemon design-wise, the art quality and other things look like they come straight out of tumblr
>>
I don't think so, they just tolerate and embrace all leaks that have at least one of the starters becoming fap fodder.

Which in this case is the tiger for twinks and the clearly submissive mermaid for the lonely men, wew.

>All starters non viable for fap fodder = They're all shit

Of course, taste difers.
>>
One thing I wonder is, didn't the Talonflame line have a sort of arrow motif? Just seems weird to get another bird in the next gen with an arrow motif too.
>>
>>27066608
He does have a point though, but still, the funny part is that this kind of people sa this when it's useful....... and when it comes to x part of a game or anything that they like/they don't like, suddenly there's a way to argue objectively.
>>
>>27066636

Nice ASSumptions, senpai
>>
>>27065998
I don't like them. Litten looks too humanoid and they just look weird. I like the idea of a water/fairy starter, but I would prefer if it has a mor subtle design.

Also Litten's final looks too manly and Popplio's final too girly. A female Littel and a male Popplio will be a weird idea. Male Gardevoir level.
>>
>>27066641
Yes it's previous evo had arrow themed names. Rowlet's evo is an archer though.
>>
>>27066728
>Even thinking for a second people don't always choose with their dick from time to time

I wish I was as innocent as you.
>>
Well no, but they're not real anyway.

>Litten is a calm, cool, special attacker
>turns into a masculine, bipedal wrestler that looks completely different personality wise and ditches the entire "oil on it's fur" gimmick

>Popplio is a goofy clown
>turns into a feminine looking mermaid that retains next to none of it's prevo's features

The fake rowlet evolution is the only one that looks remotely real, but that doesn't make them all confirmed
>>
>>27066677
I disagree with them having a point, because they really don't have a point. They're essentially saying that people like things, well yes everyone does and some things are liked more than others for the overall general appeal. I don't remember Vanilluxe having very much appeal, but it will appeal to certain people and at the bare minimum you should be able to say "yeah I don't like it, but it will appeal to some people". The same goes for Greninja here, they're claiming it's "bad" but people will like anything right? It's just not true. No design they've had is objectively bad - SUBJECTIVELY though, yes they are - and I mean that because all designs are subject to individual assessment and appreciation.

There is no way Greninja is just a "people will like anything" pokemon, it's literally one of thee most appealing pokemon, in fact it is THEE most appealing pokemon. So subjectively it is very well designed because it sells to the audience it was made for.
>>
>>27066888
messed up on that last sentence
*both subjectively AND objectively it is well designed
>>
Litten's evo looks so shitty. Coming from someone who actually likes Emboar's design. Who the fuck wanted Litten to be bipedal? It's also disproportional, look at it fingers in the mains pose. Its design is just so basic; it reminds me of Garfield.
>>
>>27066881
>Popplio is a goofy clown
>turns into a feminine looking mermaid that retains next to none of it's prevo's features

I bet if you saw Oshawott and then a picture of Samurott for the first time, you would say the same thing. And the mermaid still keeps features like the silly button nose and a seal-like body.
>>
>>27066113
I won't be upset when they're proven fake.
>>
I like the Popplio evo. I wasn't sure about the Litten until I saw that he has a cute underbite.

If they can somehow combine a cat work with Suplex, it would be amazing.

And I'm totally fine with two wrestling Pokemon.
>>
>>27066976
close but oshawott and samurott both share the scallop sword gimmick, so it's easy to see the progression. These two look nothing alike, people chose to believe it because "muh popplio learns disarming voice so it must turn into a fairy type!"
>>
>>27066976
Samurott is the worst starter design in the series for a reason.
>>
>>27065998
Personally no, and I think they are the worst starter.
I'm really mad about the mermaid, I wanted an acrobat/circus themed pokemon
>>
>>27065998
I dont believes pop's evolution its first form looks and acts too much like a small boy to become this very feminine mermaid.
>>
>>27066113
>They turn out real, everyone got spoiled and the surprise factor is lost.
>implying

This place would get flooded with "DENIALFAGS BTFO" threads and endless whining by the people who hate these designs.
>>
If anything, I'm aboard the theory that the secondary typings of the starters have been found in the pokemon websites code. Grass/Flying obviously, then water/fighting for popplio as it seems like it could be a traditional circus strongman. Lastly, fire/ground for litten because of the sulfur symbol on it's head.
>>
>>27067018

I don't see why Popplio turning into a mermaid is impossible. It's whole line could be a "ugly duckling turns into a beautiful swan" type of deal.
>>
File: Gen 5.jpg (30KB, 350x267px) Image search: [Google]
Gen 5.jpg
30KB, 350x267px
Can't wait till these are proven real

Reminder that everyone that the gen 5 were fake and look how that turned out
>>
>>27067100
I dont really see how poplio would be a "ugly" duckling if they are going with that.
>>
>>27067117
As is the case with all leaks so far, they come about a month before the official release, this time the "leaks" have been available for roughly 6 months before release. I find it hard to believe there would even be any official art of these things, much less anime sheets. You're comparing situations with completely different circumstances.
>>
>>27067117
We never get real evo leaks this early, newfag.
>>
Has no one ever heard of a Selkie around here?

A mythical creature that resembles a seal in the water but assumes human form on land.
>>
>>27065998
Yes
>>
File: :D.png (25KB, 330x319px) Image search: [Google]
:D.png
25KB, 330x319px
>>27067144
OH SHIT BRO U JUST SAVAGE!!!
>>
>>27066395

God confirmed for shit developer

>muh overdesigned owl
>>
Popplio's is great. the others are just so-so
>>
>>27067117
Gen V evos look like Pokemon though. These look like a kid drew them and threw in Ash for an anime reference.
>>
>>27066535
>copypasta of emboar
That's how we know you're just spouting bullshit
>>
>>27066626
no it doesn't, it's actually one of the most believable ones, it reminds me of Greninja's concept art
>>
>>27067233
>Gen V evos look like Pokemon though
Funny how haters kept saying this wasn't the case back then. Now it's Gen 7 "starter final evos" who don't look like Pokemon
>>
>>27065998
furfaggots do
>>
>>27067233
People said the same shit 5 years ago but now that time has passed they suddenly look like Pokemon now?
>>
File: 1380553548863.jpg (68KB, 550x750px) Image search: [Google]
1380553548863.jpg
68KB, 550x750px
>>27066881
>Litten a special attacker

I don't think that was implied. unless you're talking about the fire/hair balls.

But yeah, essentially, Litten went

>From logical and passionate, coolheaded and not showing its emotions on the surface (as quoted by the site itself)
>To becoming a... well, you could say he got passionate for wrestling, but asides from that, completely loses his marbles and has turned into something that seems wildly aggressive and quick-tempered?

>Even goes as far as breaking a table on a freaking Pikachu

At least he still spits hair balls, although they're poison colored. The fuck.

>Popplio is mostly described as playful, silly, frivolous and hard-working, also as someone that can often get carried away and with a determined spirit (again, quoted from the site), mostly a cute sea lion
>Went from that to a pristine clean, self controlled elegant seal mermaid (nigga, that thing ain't no sea lion, I can assure you that) that seems quite serious at what she does and doesn't seem all that silly any longer?

Popplio's description seems to have great emphasis on how much he wants to master (or at least practice harder) on his balloon skills.

All we see the mermaid doing is doing a little spectacle with her incredibly tiny bubbles securing her barrette while waving around her massive hair.

that's it.

Well, there's that one glimpse of her summoning some random ass katakana into the waves? Is that even a attack?

Rowlett is left quite ambiguous, but all I can take from his description in the website is that he'll obviously be a sneaky one and might be more subjective to work far much better on the night based on his instincts, given how the site says "the darkness of the night" being no obstacle for him.

At least the owl seems okay?

I'm just not sure how a design THAT bright and riddled with signs won't bring about some suspicion in the middle of the goddamn night, unless he happens to be a master of camouflage.
>>
been behind on news, are these legit or just /tg/ taking off with bullshit for funsies
>>
>>27065998
I legitimately want Balio to be real
>>
>>27067100

Except that literally already happened in fifth gen. Unless we're trying to forget the Ducklett line altogether.

And you'd think something of that sort (the selkie concept) would be more reserved for a pseudo or a actual legendary. Although there are people who might like that concept, other people aren't so fine with the idea of their sea lion becoming something other than a sea lion.
>>
>>27067327
If you didn't notice, her hair IS water/bubbles. It's not hair as in strands.

When it comes to Rowlet I feel like they missed the chance to make it a Robin instead of an owl? Wouldn't it be more suited for Robinhood? I mean maybe that's a little TOO direct but yunno.
>>
>>27065998
Popplio is the only acceptable one, the other 2 are shit
but at least it's better than that Ballio shit that was shilled so much
>>
>>27067591
Well owls are known for their eyesight so making it a sniper makes sense.
>>
>>27067600
>not liking based clown
>>
>>27066917
It's entire body is disproportional. It's way too top heavy. But you know that? It's a cartoon cat.
>>
>>27065998
>Popplio's evo has a feminine design
I hope this doesn't imply the fact to get this particular evolution Popplio has to be female only.

And if THAT'S true I call this bullshit.
>>
I miss when pokemon used to look like magical animals and not people on fursuits
>>
>these are real
goddammit
>>
They make good fakes
>>
>>27065998
Hell no, but I'll still get sun and moon either way.
>>
>>27067833
Are you really going to tell me the popplio evo really doesn't look like a magical animal
>>
>>27068883
No it looks like a person in a fursuit
>>
>>27067833
if fursuits looked even half this decent maybe I wouldn't recoil at the sight of them
>>
Too ugly, too human-like to be real.
>>
>>27069110

ebin. Gen 6 starters say hello.
>>
I don't like the owl but I love these 2, people bitch about humanoid and bipedal Pokemon all the time but I actually like them more than animals with spikes/flames or living objects which don't even feel like monsters to me. Not to mention I love girly Pokemon so a girly starter might knock Aromatisse and Milotic off my top spot.
>>
File: image.jpg (109KB, 890x656px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
109KB, 890x656px
>>27068965

You need to get your eyes examined. And you act like we've never gotten Pokemon with human-like traits before. Get over it.
>>
>>27068883
Remove the hair and the cloth, add some more nature inspired details and it'll shift to a magical animal.
>>
File: 1045.png (496KB, 978x692px) Image search: [Google]
1045.png
496KB, 978x692px
>>27067151
this.

also these fake leaks purposefully copied from the dragon bat concept art, to the point where he is trying to hard.
>>
My main problem here is that they're both too humanized. Then again gen 6 wasn't much better in making animals look like animals. So in the end, these shits might be the real deal.
>>
I'm alright with the Water and Grass ones. Not my favorite possibilities, but they're fine, especially if the male Water one looks a bit different.

Fire one... that's just nope.
>>
>>27069513
The more I look at it... fuck it, I want the Grass one to be legit. That's fantastic.
>>
>>27066976
Samurott is objectively the worst design in the franchise, even the creator admits he had no idea what he was doing with it. That's not a strong defense.
>>
>>27065998
is that fire/fighting Dio? and why is the water one so feminine ? I want to fuck it the fuck man
plus this shit is so fake
>>
>>27069645
Wow, that's a complete and total twisting of what was originally said, which is actually ironically that he had no idea what to do with Dewott, but was inspired after watching a sea lion show to creature Samurott
>>
>>27069645
>even the creator admits he had no idea what he was doing with it
Source?
>>
>>27069705
That's exactly what he said though. "I had no idea what to do with the third stage so I just winged it." It's not the written apology we deserve but it's the closest we're liable to get.
>>
>>27069705
That's because Dewott is perfect and there's no way to improve on it.
>>
They get it, they know Gen 1 was the best, so they keep using it more and more, they're perfectly aware of it.

So how can they not get why Gen 1 is the best?
Why do they keep making the new ones shittier and shittier and less like the one they recognize was the best?

It isn't hard to understand.

Make them look like fucking pokemon. Not digimon, not DA OC's, not generic JRPG creatures, but simple Pokemon.
Make them look like they actually evolved from their starter forms too and if they can't then scrap the concept and start again until the full evolutionary line looks like it organically flows from one form to the next like Gen 1.
It's so simple.
>>
>>27065998
I do.
>>
>>27069863
No, it's not, hence why it was a twisting. What he said was he had no ideas of what to do with Dewott, watched a random unrelated attraction, and was inspired. Being inspired out of artist block isn't "winging it" or "having no idea what they're doing". That would have been BEFORE getting an idea. You can't have no idea what you're doing for something after not being abel to do anything because you have no ideas, then getting an idea, which is the opposite of having no fucking idea.
>>
>>27070621
My fucking god you GO faggots are unbearable, stop trying to start genwars you retard
>>
File: image.jpg (54KB, 326x343px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
54KB, 326x343px
>>27070621
>muh Gen. 1
>>
>>27070692
He had no idea, then he barely got a random mediocre idea.

Guess it was better than nothing.
>>
File: 1434460519130.jpg (46KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1434460519130.jpg
46KB, 640x640px
>>27070621
>start again until the full evolutionary line looks like it organically flows from one form to the next like Gen 1.
>Gen 1 has a turtle giving up its furry tail for digimon cannons
I honestly can't tell if this is bait or not
>>
>>27067023
B-but he's my favourite...
>>
>>27070972
that kind of bullshit was almost like an isolated case back then and it's still just 1 flaw among all 3 starters

compare to the bullshit they get away with now which is worse, more numerous and pretty much the norm
>>
>>27065998
They're perfect
>>
>>27071057
There's nothing wrong with liking unpopular designs.
>>
>>27065998
Degenerates do. Anyone that likes them should not be allowed near real animals and should be institutionalized until they are cured.
>>
I just don't get what people have against these designs I don't have any animal attraction or fur fetish and I think they are cute.

It's not like they have dicks drawn all over them so if you view them sexually isn't that just proof that you have a dirty mind?
>>
>>27072294
This
>>
>>27072294
they're shit

is that not enough?
>>
>>27072294
It doesn't take a genius to figure out which designs are going to create the most sexualized fanart. Unless you want to spread about more zoophiliac degeneracy around the world, such designs should be avoided at all cost. Any healthy minded individual would prefer them if they were less furbaity.
>>
>>27072422
This logic is so fucking stupid. it's that cancerous 4chan logic where you can't like somethign if certain other people like it. What, am I supposed to not like looney tunes or zootopia or mickey mouse or whatever the fuck because of featuring anthropomorphic animals?
>>
>>27072422
Of course
>>
>>27072350
Hey fuck you Greenhoot looks awesome.
>>
>>27072466
Looney Tunes and Mickey Mouse were created before the internet and were clearly not created with animal-fucking in mind. Zootopia, on the other hand, is degenerate trash. If it wasn't trying to appeal to furfaggots, they wouldn't only have mammals or would at least have the main protagonists be ones that aren't a goddamn fox or rabbit.

>>27072499
I seriously hope you are not allowed to have pets.
>>
>>27065998
No they aren't good, which means they are probably real.
>>
Sometimes I feel like people on here just dislike bipedal and feminine Pokemon.
>>
>>27066066
I don't know
>>
>>27072928
plenty bipedal pokemon are not hated

the only ones that do look like shitty cereal mascots or fursuits
>>
File: image.png (104KB, 258x248px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
104KB, 258x248px
>>27072600
>Zootopia, on the other hand, is degenerate trash. If it wasn't trying to appeal to furfaggots, they wouldn't only have mammals or would at least have the main protagonists be ones that aren't a goddamn fox or rabbit.
>movie that made over $1 billion and it widely considered one of Disney's best films is appealing to furfags

Is this b8?
>>
>>27074105
the hips don't lie
>>
File: 1464752868336.jpg (49KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
1464752868336.jpg
49KB, 256x256px
>>27072144
>>27072350
>>27072422
>>27072600
>>27073141

I have never seen such levels of cynicism and paranoia here in quite a while. Maybe if you guys took the the time to leave your computers and spend some time in the real world, then you'd realize people don't concern themselves with silly BS like if little Johnny is going to be corrupted by animated creatures in a kid's video game.

Anyway, here are your (You)s. Enjoy.
>>
>>27074194
if you're saying it doesn't matter because it's all already shit, you're the one taking the cynical stance
>>
File: image.gif (43KB, 560x582px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
43KB, 560x582px
>>27072865

I get something I like while cry babies online whine about it forever? Double win for me.
>>
>>27074315

Nice wild guess.
>>
>>27074364
It just means you have shit taste and are so petty you'd base your enjoyment of something on other people's reaction to it.
I wouldn't be proud about that.
>>
>>27066105
the fucking leak never said no gyms or villainous team

where the fuck are you people getting this from
>>
>>27074564
THE FUCKING INTERNET
>>
Yes because not everyone likes boring generic designs everyone expects
>>
File: 1468102785943.png (629KB, 898x938px) Image search: [Google]
1468102785943.png
629KB, 898x938px
>>27074721
yeah cause tigerman is not so fucking generic hurr durr
>>
>>27074846
To be honest, the fucking design can pass as a fire/fighting
>inb4 heels
And the fact that its biped too, jesus christ.
>>
File: tigermask.gif (2MB, 400x293px) Image search: [Google]
tigermask.gif
2MB, 400x293px
>>27074846
>>
>>27066147
I'm so sorry for your taste
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 512x288px
>>27074441
>le you have shit taste

Ebin. I just don't concern myself with trivial whining on the Internet and choose to laugh at it instead, especially over something as subjective as Pokemon designs. You should try it sometime. Maybe you'll he happier.
>>
>>27066147
People on this site praise Sliggoo's design so you shouldn't expect taste from them.
>>
>>27075363
pokemon designs are not subjective, if you think they are that just means you have shit taste and can't see good from bad so just assume no one else can

yeah but you're totally cool for acting like you don't give a shit, lol @nerds who obsess over a silly game XDD am I right?
>>
>>27066568
Why does that Rowlet have two pairs of wings?
>>
>>27075397

You're just proving his point. Stop getting so upset.
>>
>>27075397
>Pokemon designs aren't subjective

Only people who think their opinions are more important than they actually are say this.
>>
>>27075476
what is his point?

he seems to have none, just making fun of the notion of criticizing a pokemon as if it was such a ridiculous idea, yeah sure my grandpa would agree with him but he wouldn't be browsing a pokemon board in the first place
>>
>>27075578

Saying "hurr durr it's shit!" with no further elaboration is not criticism, buddy. It's pure whining, and as such, you deserve to have your view mocked and ridiculed.
>>
>>27074564
These idiots literally believe any fucking thing anybody says.
>>
>>27075618
hurr durr welcome to 4chan
try checking images attached to posts in the future before commenting about them

someone called the tiger shit not generic, easily found 3 designs that made it look generic right away

keep whining about it if you dislike it, but if those end being final they'll continue being called shit because they are shit
>>
>>27075912

You seem to have this misconception that everyone should see things from your view first and foremost. In short, get over yourself.
>>
If those are real they're bad designs. The only acceptable one would be Rowlets final. If Litten actually becomes bipedal that would be stupid af.
>>
>>27065998
I like 'em.

>>27066535
Did you lose your glasses?

>>27066819
>always
>from time to time
uw0tm8

>>27067151
>>27067173
Just because it hasn't happened before, doesn't mean it can't happen now, and these sort of documents would already have existed well in advance anyway, so if someone managed to leak them, it is believable that they'd already be at this stage of development.

>>27075397
Ask Santa for a dictionary, kid.
>>
>>27065998
fake and gay
>>
File: giphy.gif (152KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
giphy.gif
152KB, 320x240px
>people still mad that the three edgy stooges arent realy

how fucking 12 can you be
>>
>>27076392
That's not a nice way to describe yourself, anon.
>>
>>27076415
Ever heard of subjectiveness? Oh, wait, no, you already confirmed you haven't.
>>
>>27065998
They are great, they could use a fix here or there but overall i would be quite pleased with this.

3>1>7>4>2>6>5

they are fake though
>>
you retards don't think this shit is real do you
>>
>>27065998
Anyone who doesn't love Mermaidlio is a fucking idiot.

Furry or not that is one majestic ass Pokémon right there.
>>
I dig the popplio evo... but i dont get the transition of clown to mermaid. the other 2 are basically Hawlucha and Emboar
>>
>>27076634
lol ok neck beard
>>
>>27065998
Yup I like the 3 designs
>>
>>27066626
have you..have you ever seen pokemon concept art...?
>>
It's the first time I like the three designs and not only one. So yes.
>>
>>27067117
>one leak out of hundreds ends up being real
>idiots think every leak must be real from that point onward and cite the time it was real
>>
>>27065998
I don't like Litten's evolution and I think a lot of people agree. However, the grass and water ones are actually not that bad and I kind of like them.

popplio's evolution reminds me of milotic kinda and its very elegant and pretty. nowadays most starters are badass and we dont get many really elegant ones. so its a nice change of pace. its really cute.
>>
>>27067173
did you miss the other leaks that have happened already that ended up being real lmao
>>
>>27076620

have fun being in the BTFO screencap.
>>
>>27076766
you mean the video assets from a couple hours before the trailer aired
>>
>>27076872
Have fun not being in the BTFO screenshot because nobody makes those for every random fake leak.
There is nothing at all that suggests this trash is real, you are gullible.
>>
Why do people dislike the Litten evo?
>>
>>27076917
Because it isn't real and has a terrible silhouette
>>
>>27076893 (You)
>>
>>27076943
>I have no argument so I'll pretend I think you're just saying things for attention
>>
>>27076938
Aside from whether these are real or not, whats so bad about his silhouette? I'm not an artfag, so I don't understand these kind of things.
>>
>>27076978

well, seeing how you're the one getting worked up, I'd say you do want attention.
>>
>>27076991
It is very generic and nondescript. Pokemon designs all have very strong silhouettes that make them easily identifiable and unique.
>>
>>27065998
>Litten's evo is terrible, yet ANOTHER bipedal fighter?
>Popplio's evo is alright, nothing special either way
>Rowlet's evo is amazing, creative and well designed
>>
>>27077015
That makes no sense. If you're right about me being worked up, how could I also be doing it for attention? If I wanted attention, I would be happy about getting it, not "worked up".
>>
>>27076893
>There is nothing at all that suggests this trash is real, you are gullible.

No. You're oblivious for not paying attention to the discussion regarding these as of late.
>>
>>27077066
>Rowlet's evo is amazing, creative and well designed
It looks like complete ass. Stiff as fuck and too many superficial details with zero cohesion.
>>
>>27077098
What "discussion" changes the fact that these are obvious fakes?
>>
I was kinda disappointed when I saw bipedal Litten, but it also looks way more charismatic than anything I was expecting.
That said I dont care if it looks humanoid, I just hope it's not fire/fighting.
>>
>>27077180
>I was kinda disappointed when I saw bipedal Litten
Well good news, it isn't real at all.
>>
>>27065998
Easily the shittiest trio so far. Even gen 6 had Greninja at least. It's a shame because their unevolved forms are all so good.
>>
>>27075550
Pokémon design is still design. Design in general can't be 100% subjective.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 250x250px
>>27077191
>worst than Unova with Samurott
>>
>>27077732
Design is only objective when it comes to its functionality. If something works it works, whether people like it or not is purely subjectivo.
>>
File: image.png (119KB, 325x251px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
119KB, 325x251px
>>27072499
Fuck off back to /wowg/, Ralph.

>>27074846
Rath is one of Ben's best aliens, how can anybody not like it?
Thread posts: 187
Thread images: 26

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.