[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT: we count the times serebii joe has fucked it up

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: eyebrow raised.jpg (39KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
eyebrow raised.jpg
39KB, 400x400px
>ITT: we count the times serebii joe has fucked it up
>>
Don't bully Joe
>>
>everything from 4chan is fake guys!
>pokemon trademarks didn't leak the same way the solgaleo and lunala ones did before!
>the next game is going to be Pokemon Z guys!
>kangaskhan can learn knock off guys!
>>
File: 1467269491433.jpg (370KB, 1782x1568px) Image search: [Google]
1467269491433.jpg
370KB, 1782x1568px
>>
>the first battle in BW doesn't give EXP, i have a leaked copy

other than that, he's pretty good
>>
>yveltal is dragon/dark
>>
>>27061600
These originated from a russian facebook site.
>>
File: 1465102705855.png (590KB, 505x733px) Image search: [Google]
1465102705855.png
590KB, 505x733px
>>27061539
>>
>>27061539
He's actually legitimately fucked up a handful of times. Some of them, like >>27061600 are people here being retarded and not knowing where shit comes from.

Whenever we have a thread like this, people have to go back over a decade to try and get a total of a dozen examples.

>the next game is going to be Pokemon Z guys!
He never said that. He said that Zygarde was a major factor in the next game but he believed it was too soon for Gen 7. He didn't say outright it'd be Z so it's not a fuck up. It's his theory being wrong, not him stating a fact and it being wrong.
>>
>>27061600
Those aren't magically going to originate from 4chan no matter how many times you claim they did, Pomf.
>>
>>27062527
Doesn't change the fact that he reposted the information from 4chan.
>>
>>27062554
Even if that's true, that doesn't make what he said wrong.
>>
>>27062554
Too bad for you he didn't say "Did it get posted on 4chan? If so, then it's fake" then.
>>
>>27061578
>sucks dick
If his gf has a dick, I'd suck it.
>>
>>27062583
It really seems like one guy here is trying to trash Serebii based on the idea that they came from here and he made that statement.

This is the second thread I've seen about it today. Probably one of the guys I saw try to harass him on Twitter for it.
>>
>>27061600
Ok no but serious question. What the Fock is the bus looking bug supposed to be? I never actually hated a Pokemon design before (and that's saying a lot considering Gastrodon) but I can't even tell what this things direction is. It's fucking lazy and boring looking.
>>
>>27061622
This one is probably the worst because it was a fake CoroCoro scan and it was so recent. I expect /vp/ to be full of retards and newfags who don't know what CoroCoro looks like but Joe really should've known better after covering it for so long.
>>
>>27062690
a battery
>>
>>27062690
It's an electric plug
>>
>>27061634
he thought they came from here,
checkmate
>>
>>27062618
They didn't originate from 4chan. They originated from a Russian facebook site. Can you read?
>>
Getting a C&D
>>
>>27062572
it is true and it does make him wrong
>>
>>27062805
He wasn't the only Pokemon fansite that got a C&D, plenty of others did too. That's why he always waits for the newest games to actually release before starting his actual coverage.
>>
>>27062816
>>27062842
Joe says that things that originate from 4chan are fake. This didn't origin from 4chan and was real. Therefore Joe is wrong.

Nice train of logic you guys have there
>>
>>27061579
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DJyTbnh7S88
>>
>>27061647
The Popplio one is stupid. Popplio isn't performing, he finished sticking a landing after doing an acrobatic trick.
>>
>>27061647
kill yourself
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.