[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Generation 6 analysis - Day 4

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

Today we will be discussing the Kalos early normal types: Bunnelby and Diggersby.
First off we have Bunnelby. I like it it feels unique compared to the other rodents and it looks derpy and cute and I love it.
When Diggersby first leaked I thought it looked horrifying and even though its still my least favourite Kalos pokemon after seeing it in-game and its official artwork it made me like it. And I absolutely love its cry. Despite all that I really like the concept and feel like Bunnelby had a lot more potential. Fortunately what lacks In design makes up for in competitive play with a unique normal/ground typing and a amazing ability in huge power. Its moveset was pretty lackluster but thanks to ORAS it gained access to elemental punches gunk shot and knock off. The only big issue it has is its average speed
All in all I love this line and I've definitely warmed up to it during these years.

What are your thoughts?
>>
>>27061529
>friend sees Diggersby
>says it has huge potential
>"bro did you see its BST it's shit"
>soon after
>huge power

We always talked about Diggersby's huge potential ever since. I love these guys for proving me wrong.
>>
Huge Power is great. People never expect this thing to fuck them up.
>>
>>27061529
Bunnelby has one of the best designs for a Pokemon ever. Diggersby looks kinda goofy, but I like it nonetheless. Huge Power saved what would've otherwise been an utter shitmon, and Diggersby is part Ground, so that's an automatic A+ in my book. Overall a nice line, and the best regional early rodent since the Sentret line.
>>
>>27061529
I like how digggersby is basically the hiker trainer class but as a rabbit. The arm ears also add personality to what would just be my mom's rabbit. I just want to know why diggersby has that giant fur belt around its body.
>>
>>27061529
My opinion is that this is the most useful early route shitmon (see Com Mons on TV Tropes) after the Bidoof line, but unlike Bidoof this is useful on Battles (Bidoof's only utility is HM Slave).

It's a shame that Mega Evolution was also introduced on X/Y, making it over-looked in favor of Mega Mawile and Mega Medicham.
>>
I was kind of iffy about them, but the anime made me love Bunnelby a lot, and Diggersby by extension.
>>
>>27061918
>I just want to know why diggersby has that giant fur belt around its body.
I think it's supposed to look like he's coming out of the ground, leaning over a pile of dirt with his arms.
>>
It's OK for what it is. I'll probably never use it though.
>>
>>27061529
I love how much Digersby reminds me of Boss from Hamtaro. Wish it was withouth this fluff as it seems VERY impractical.
>>
>>27061529
Bunnelby's okay I guess. Diggersby would be a lot better if it weren't for that random yellow spot on front of it.
>>
>>27063883
I think it's that, mixed with the fact that it looks lke an haramaki, which is usually associated with old, burly men and manual workers
>>
>>27061529
shiny diggersby was one of my ros in my first Y run. Loved it, loved its design and loved the species even more when I discovered about the hidden ability
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.