[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The "leaks" are fake

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 5

File: Tapu.png (6KB, 618x563px) Image search: [Google]
Tapu.png
6KB, 618x563px
I lurk here from time to time because the fan community is interesting (to say the least). I just feel bad when you guys get tricked so easy, especially now that the Chinese "leak" is being "confirmed" I know FOR A FACT they are not real. I am no leaker so I will not say anything about the games after this. I know you will all love them when you finally get to play
>>
It's the Roothoot fags trying to fall for it.
They are jumping through hoops again to justify another leak
>>
They are real fagoula
>>
>>27060741
What's the symbology of your pic, OP?
>>
>>27060741
>I know you will all love them when you finally get to play

We won't if they're still piss easy with no "I've been playing this series for 2 decades I'll take a challenge please" option
>>
>I know FOR A FACT they are not real

Okay, I'll bite--what's this FACT?
>>
File: image.png (234KB, 866x391px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
234KB, 866x391px
Any proof that these aren't real? I'd be satisfied if they were real.
>>
>>27060817
He's a fake leaker, but so lazy that he can't even be assed to come up with anything.
>>
>>27060785
Four triangles of four colors.
>>
>>27060900
Why are you such a cockmuncher, OP?
>>
File: Lewd.jpg (36KB, 650x720px) Image search: [Google]
Lewd.jpg
36KB, 650x720px
How are we to know you're not just another bystander trying to pull a lie out of your ass either?

You know what, I'm pretty tired of leaks myself and from all the leaks I've seen, the only one that even remotely interested me was the Ballio one because I just happened to legitimately like his design and of fucking course that one had to be fake because fuck it, the universe doesn't want anything I like to either be real or enjoy it in the slightest.

At this point, I'm pretty much pretty fucking tired of leaks at this point and chances are, I won't have a starter I'd like to give a damn about.

If you're not full of shit, OP, it'd be nice to have a measly fucking hint on what the fuck we're going to end up with. But chances are, you're just another fake leaker among a sea of fake leakers.
>>
>>27061010
Like I said, I'm no leaker. I have some integrity.
I also liked the Ballio fakemon design. super creepy like the Tim Curry It
>>
>>27061104
Why do you even have a trip, you fucking assblaster? What's the point of this thread, other than you thirsting for attention?
>>
>>27060741
Is the FACT your dad is John Gamefreak, prime minister of Nintendo OP?
>>
>>27060741
Do your pic represent the island legends? Tapu koko, tapu etc.
If the leak is fake, give us a pic of the true evos
>>
saving OP pick. I trust
>>
>>27060741
Yeah you're so cool guy! I totally believe you with the no credit to your name and/or the proof you don't have
>>
>>27060741
GO away, nobody believes you.
>>
>>27061377
It's not a leak. Learn some fucking reading comprehension skills.

>>27061104
What credibility do you have for us to trust your insider information?
>>
>>27061795
What do you think it is then if not some kind of leak?

>>27060741
WHAT THE FUCK IS IT JUST TELL US FAGGOT
>>
>>27061877
Someone implying that they have insider knowledge and disproving leaks. For fucks sake, they even say that they are no leaker.
>>
>>27061104
well if you are a dev or insider or whatever the fuck you are claiming to be and you liked ballio so much you should have made it that instead of the furbait shit we are getting
>>
>>27061124
/thread
>>
>>27061894
If they pretend they have insider knowledge, they're practically a leaker, you goddamn retard.
>>
so as OP seems to be sticking to his morals like a fucking cockgobbling retard, anyone want to speculate the meaning of the OP symbol pick?
we know there are 4 islands, one named yellow in Hawaiian with an elec deity.
4 triangles, one yellow (Tapu koko) one blue (water version of tapu koko) one red (fire version of tapu koko) and one white (normal? ice? ghost?)
and why are there those lines on the whiet and red triangles?
>>
>>27064873
funny...image search showed us nothing and file name is tapu
>>
>>27064909
its just so mysterious...
and OP didnt even mention it in the post. and when they did respond, they just gave some cheeky answer
>>
>>27060741
The colours of the triangles are wrong. You should rotate the upper three colours counter-clockwise to make it correct.
>>
>>27064979
Because they know that if they say "I'm not a leaker but all yer leaks are faksies" and then post an image with a rough connection to the game itself, it will send people on a massive hunt for meanining.

We're likely being sent on a massive ruse cruise the likes of which modern 4chan probably isn't mentally equipped to handle. Either that or it actually does mean something. Either way, OP is probably spinning around in his chair giggling madly.
>>
>>27065050
What do you know anon?!?
>>
File: 67aQUWa.png (18KB, 746x399px) Image search: [Google]
67aQUWa.png
18KB, 746x399px
>>27064873
It's the alchemical symbols for the Four Elements of Nature: fire, water, air and earth. Each symbol is associated with a colour, which coincides with the names of the four islands in SM; red, blue, yellow and green (technically black, but is most oftenly replaced with green for practical reasons). The colours in OP's pic are wrong though.
>>
>>27065101
Forgot to include your comment to >>27065126 too. This is what I know. And a lot more, since I've read about alchemy before. Sorry I don't know anything about the games themselves.
>>
>>27065052
I'm 50-50 on whether OP is full of shit. It could just be another attention whore posting fake shit, but usually with those threads the leaker answers questions and ingages to gain attention/fuck with people. That didn't really happen so I really don't know what to make of this
>>
The Chinese leaks get some stuff right, but lots of stuff wrong. Think it's just lucky guesses. Only got Rockruff's evolutions half-right.
>>
>>27065126
that is interesting, considering the alchemy shit people noticed. So OP ij just color blind? why even arange them in that stupid pattern anyway? is that an alchemy thing too?
>>
>>27065243
>>27065151
OR alchemyfags just see that shit everywhere. Why name the file tapu? Tapu koko isn't represented by any of the elements you posted
>>
>>27065126
Jews are ruining Pokemon again it seems
>>
>>27065291
maybe OP was combining the two? like the one picture confirms the whole alchemy AZOTH thing, but OP switched the colors up and named it tapu to show us the other island guardians?

>>27060741
well OP?
>>
File: images (1).jpg (20KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
images (1).jpg
20KB, 300x168px
>>27065358
But can jet fuel melt steel beams?
>>
>>27065358
or maybe OP was trying to tell us that you are a faggot
>>
>>27065291
Tapu Koko is represented by the element of Air though. In alchemy, electricity is associated with air, hence why the colour code for air is yellow.
>>
>>27065243
The pattern means nothing, and yes, OP is colour blind. The only alchemic "pattern they can be arranged in is when you combine all four into a six-pointed star, which is the symbol of Aether, also known as AZOTH. This is because in alchemic, it is said that when the universe was created, everything came from AZOTH, and the first two things to be created from AZOTH was "Solar Fire" and "Lunar Water", which then created fire & air and water & earth, respectively. So, combining all four elements would essentially create AZOTH, people thought.
>>
>>27065173
>I'm 50-50 on whether OP is full of shit.
How can anyone be gullible enough to give this shit thread a second thought? Everything here is cancer, lies, and samefag.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.