[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This option from the start would make SM that much better.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: 250px-Key_System_menu.png (74KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Key_System_menu.png
74KB, 250x188px
This option from the start would make SM that much better.
>>
>>27056025
Probably one of the few REAL flaws with gen 5

At least we can cheat for it
>>
>>27056025
Or you could just play a rom hack.
>>
Memory Link trough emulators never
>>
>>27056196
>he bothers rom hacking 3DS games
>>
>>27056025
no
>>
I don't understand. They must know that there are some people playing the games who want the slightest bit of difficulty, so why not include something like this for them? Or do they really think the usual game is in any way challenging?
>>
if a hard mode does nothing but raise levels then it just makes the game even more of a grindfest
>>
>>27056625
masuda thinks people don't have time for games because life is so busy. it's why the games are slowly becoming more watered down and simple, because harder or more complex means people won't bother with it
>>
>>27056790
my life is the opposite of busy
>>
>>27056790
I literally and sincerely hope that guy gets torn to fucking shreds by wild boars, literally fuck him.
>>
>>27056973
Literally can't stop agreeing with you here, anon.
>>
>>27056790
Gen 5 wasn't that watered down, it's just XY took a massive, massive leap into casualness.
>>
>>27056535
>not having a hacked 3ds
>>
>>27056625
The problem with a hard mode is the kids will click it, not wanting to play the game on "easy", then get wrecked.
Thus turning them off the game entirely.

The only way to get around this would be to indicate to experienced players that an action would make the game harder, but not something an in-experienced player would want to do.
Lets say, just for example, a changed experience amount.
No noob would want to reduce the amount of XP they'd get, because getting it is good. But experienced players would know this is the hard mode they've been asking for.

We can only dream.
>>
>>27057119
How much exp you get means diddly dick. Less exp will just force you to grind more.
>>
>>27057037
Gen 5 was the hardest gen so far, I hope they go back to that.
>>
>>27056986
>>27057037

Top fucking Kek
>>
>>27057119
>The problem with a hard mode is the kids will click it, not wanting to play the game on "easy", then get wrecked.

I disagree with this. Plenty of children's games pre-00's were difficult. I don't mean to come off as overly nostalgic when I say that but I don't think a little higher difficulty would turn kids off a game.
>>
>>27056535
>being this casual
go back to the pokemon go general
>>
>>27056790
>>27057119
I dont get why Masuda is so scared. Pokemon always sells well and even if a challenge mode would turn some kids off, they would need to buy the game first anyway. No one cares if they get frustrated afterwards, GF still got their money. And I doubt that making the games harder and more insteresting would cause a chain reaction where one kid after another stops playing because they'd rather stick to some shitty mobile game. Thats also why I dont understand how the hell can Masuda compare Pokemon and mobile games. Does he basically say that mobile games are better than Pokemon? Because I think so and this faggot should be fired immediately.
>>
>>27057332
>He grinds in pokemon
>>
>>27056973
>>27056986
>still using that fucking word
>>
>>27057475

don't worry after Sun and Moon, he's done.

Hopefully whoever succeeds him will have a better outlook.
>>
>>27057048
>having a 3ds
>>
>>27057833
>there's something wrong with having a 3ds
>>
>>27057855

poorfag
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.