[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>all these posters complaining about "normies" because

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: wtf man.jpg (8KB, 200x196px) Image search: [Google]
wtf man.jpg
8KB, 200x196px
>all these posters complaining about "normies" because of Pokemon GO

holy shit, normies have loved pokemon since Red/Blue. how out of touch do you have to be to not know that? literally every person 25 or younger was playing pokemon in the 90s/early 2000s. it's popularity waned during gen 3 and gen 4 but it has always maintained a steady fanbase of normies.

GO isn't bringing in any more normies than XY did with their genwun pandering. you autists are fucking delusional.
>>
>>27055960
Normies haven't played Pokemon for almost a decade.
>>
>>27055960
>since Red/Blue
You mean only Red/Blue, they haven't touched pokemon since they were kids
>>
The ones complaining about normies aren't even 1/4 of the GO threads
I'm all for more audience, and this game seems cool, i'll check it out some day

But GO posters are making new threads all the time just because they found a poke, why can't they post in existing threads?

hopefully, this GOflood will calm down soon
>>
>>27055985
This. And they are the same one shitting on you because you played in school/college.
>>
>>27055985
>>27055974

this is literally not true.

when I was in high school, normies were playing gen 4 like crazy. even girls.

there are tons of normies who stuck with the whole series. stop thinking you are part of some elitist group because you never stopped playing pokemon.
>>
>>27056182
>my anecdotal evidence proves yours wrong!
Just check the sales for each series since RBY.
Pokemon will never recover from the craze that swept us in the beginning and the subsequent fall.
Expect diminishing returns, a small bump in board traffic and almost 0 "normies" actually going out and buying a core series game thanks to GO.

that is until they release a core Pokemon series for cellphones
>>
>>27056182
No they weren't.
>>
>>27056234

Gold and Silver sold 23 million copies.

You're telling me all 23 million of those people were autists like the people here? not even ONE million of them could POSSIBLY have been "normies"?
>>
>>27056011
it's similar to the sorts of threads that are made in the week after a mainline release.

Remember 80 threads a day about vivilon? I do.
>>
>>27056285
>Since RBY
>Talks about GSC
Not him, but your reading comprehension is absolute shit. Please stop posting and go outside to play with your phone like a good goy
>>
go is memed and shilled everywhere
the board has reached the bottom and started digging through it. there is nothing left but to do but wait until shitters move on to the next hot thing
>>
>>27056182
>10 years ago
>>
>>27056310
You might be right, but to be fair i never liked people making new threads about new content instead of posting in existing ones then either
And this event has stirred up more controversy than most such events

Also, you might think of me as a cunt for this, but whenever i see 4 threads with nothing but "find a flaw" i report all but the oldest one
>>
>normie
>>>/r9k/
>>
The only reason GO is so popular is because it is a mobile game, and in this decade many more people own a smartphone than a handheld gaming system (or both). So of course GO is going to attract a larger audience. But this doesn't have anything to do with perceived "normies", because it's not exclusively normies who own smartphones. If you don't own a smartphone now you are basically living in the stone age, and that's just fact.

Arguing that only normies own smartphones would basically be like arguing that only normies use the internet.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.