[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does anyone here also like Sinnoh or am I the only one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 5

Does anyone here also like Sinnoh or am I the only one
>>
>>27055676
You're the only one. This is a gen 1 board.
Submit to GENWUNNERY or GET THE FUCK OUT.
>>
you're the only one
>>
>>27055676
>not gen 1
It's shit.
>>
>>27055684
https://youtube.com/watch?v=MO336pQzvwg
>>
Eh. I like how it's quite complex, but its cities are really boring, and you have to go through that damn cave to get everywhere. Sinnoh is ok but I like Unova and Johto more.
>>
>>27055676
I love it. I was so excited for DP when it finally came.
>>
>>27055676
It's my least favorite gen, but I still enjoyed it for what it was. Sinnoh has some cool areas.
>>
>>27055676
I liked sinnoh a lot. Particularly the pokemon. Still have my darkrai from gen 4 on my oras team
>>
I like Sinnoh, it's comfy as fuck.
>>
I could never get into gen 4 but I do appreciate that Sinnoh still has an untamed wilderness feel to it like Kanto, Johto, and Hoenn. I'm not as much of a fan of the urban metropolitan feel that Unova and Kalos have. Alola looks like a nice middle ground though.
>>
Gen IV is one of the best gens and Sinnoh is one of the best region designs.
>>
The first cold weather region is pretty GOAT
>>
File: Aaron.png (66KB, 230x302px) Image search: [Google]
Aaron.png
66KB, 230x302px
>>27055676
Other than couple of good pokemon designs, nice spritework, and Aaron's glorious boipussy, the gen was unremarkable.
>>
Really love Sinnoh. It just feels so mystical.

I also love tweaking and voiding in the game, which has cost me my safe state at least once
>>
>>27055676
I had an unhealthy obsession with my underground base under Eterna City.
>>
>>27055740
Pretty much this exactly, right down to the regions you prefer as well. Good taste.

>>27057239
Kanto is much more urban than Kalos, I think.
>>
>>27055676
DESU Sinnoh was gr8
>one of the best Grass starters design
>one of the best Water starters design
>one of the best Fire starters design
>custom poke ball animations (BRING THEM BACK
>music was damn fine
>underground provided a fun minigame if you got really bored
>battles wer gudish
>battle tower
>be honest with yourself, we need more Distortion world
>Darkrai
>Regi's
>Gerintenia
>first real watch in Pokemon that was gud
>mess with the story a bit, similar to Platinum and we got a damn fine game
>>
Sinnoh was the best region
>>
>>27057394
What's your reasoning? There's nothing even approaching Lumiose in Kanto.
>>
>>27057472
Lumiose is one city. Every region has that large urban city. Goldenrd isnt stopping Johto from being rural. Also, Kanto has Saffron City.

Kanto is a region where most of its locations are cities and towns. It doesn't have many natural landmarks and few of its towns are rural like Anville Town or Alazea Town.

Hell, most of its caves just connect two cities. Also, outside Lumiose, Kalos doesn't have much of an urban feel at all
>>
>>27057550
As an extra, if I were ranking the regions from most urban to most rural I would be:

Unova>Kanto>Sinnoh>Hoenn=Kalos>Johto>Sevii Islands (obviously)
>>
>>27057550
I see what you mean, but from my perspective all the settlements in Kanto are puny (even Saffron, Kanto's Big City isn't very big) and lack infrastructure compared to Kalos/Unova, which is why I group them together as the modern/metro regions. Maybe it was a mistake to use the word urban. Even the routes in Kalos look all spruced up and maintained compared to the "wilder" regions.
>>
>>27057579
>Sevii Islands
Not a region, moron.
>>
File: Flower_Patch_Backdrop.png (2KB, 112x128px) Image search: [Google]
Flower_Patch_Backdrop.png
2KB, 112x128px
Sinnoh is my favorite region. Diamond and Peral were okay games, but Platinum was the game that made Sinnoh the GOAT. Not even HGSS was able to beat Platinum, despite coming out one year later.

If it had a flaw, the gym leader music was bad, and the E4 music, which was just a remix of the gym leader music, was also bad and I didn't like it. However, Cynthia's piano part before her battle and her actual battle music is the best champion music IMO, barely beating Diantha's fight music, which barely beats Lance/Red's fight music.
>>
File: Biggest city.png (1MB, 2495x411px) Image search: [Google]
Biggest city.png
1MB, 2495x411px
>>27057608
What do you think it is? If it's not the Kanto region it's another region.

>>27057605
Dot forget to look at the cities within the context of each game. Based on how large your sprite is, Saffron is fairly large. It's just really empty and scaled a bit small because the huge scales didnt really start until Gen 4.

You have a point about the infrastructure for Routes, but if you look within the cities (at least in HGSS, most of them have roads like Unova.

pic related, I made this a while ago out of boredom using Bulbapedia but never felt the need to post it.
>>
>>27057798
>What do you think it is? If it's not the Kanto region it's another region.
It's literally in Kanto, tard.
>>
>>27057798
Mauville was Hoenn's big city? I feel like there were bigger ones...
>>
File: 1451179414039.jpg (108KB, 601x601px) Image search: [Google]
1451179414039.jpg
108KB, 601x601px
>>27055676
Nothing will ever reach Sinnoh's levels of /comfy/.
>>
>>27057946
In RSE it was Lilycove City but since all the additions to later Gens got put in Mauville for the remake it made that one bigger.

>>27057945
no?
>>
>>27058120
>remake taking precedence over original
>especially worst remakes
Eh, I would prioritize RSE
>>
>>27058197
I like Emerald more too but the most recent version of the games takes precedent for me.

Although that's apparently FRLG's Saffron numbers.
>>
>>27058197
Also, it's not actually the ones with the most people, Cerulean (81) and Nimbasa (236) have more people than Saffron and Castelia but this is said to be the "biggest city" in the games based on size.

I just have bulbapedia open in the next tab right now
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.