[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Im worried about gen VII to be honest. I mean its good theyve

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

Im worried about gen VII to be honest. I mean its good theyve shown us so many designs so far but thats part of the problem. Weve already seen 19 new Pokemon, and in that time there hasnt been a single fappable one. By this time in gen VI we already had 4. by this time in gen V we had fuckin 12. Im starting to get really worried.
>>
>>27052803
What about Salandit
>>
>>27052803
>there hasnt been a single fappable one
JESUS FUCKING CHRIST WHO MODERATES THIS FUCKING BOARD

FUCKING 80 GO THREADS AND THE REST OF THE THREADS ARE ABOUT POKEFUCKING LIKE FUCKING MLP

GET
THE
FUCK
OUT

MOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOODS
>>
>>27052848
>anorexic as fuck
>cheating whore
>full of diseases
>>
>>27052848
I'm more of a Gilf kinda guy
>>
>>27052983
fuckin ew. sick fuckers everywhere.
>>
>>27052893
Look anon, it's not my fault you don't have the objectively best fetish
>>
>>27052983
>"Hiya Drampa! Still got it in your old bones to face the Elite Four?"
>"Eh, you whippersnappers are all about fighting! Why don't I show you what's in my 'old bone' instead?"
>"I'm sorry Drampa. Want me to take you back to the old folks' home?"
>"N-Now hold on! You youngin's don't know what it's like up there! It's like the daycare without all the fun bits! Speakin' of, fancy lookin' at my fun bits?"
>"Oh Drampa, you're so funny! Why don't I just drive you to the park instead?"
>"You little pink devil, I'll be doin' the driving!"
>>
File: lulu.jpg (109KB, 686x1164px) Image search: [Google]
lulu.jpg
109KB, 686x1164px
>>27053173
i do you cock.
>>
>>27053263
you were mighty proud of this werent you? mighty proud. gonna stick your head in an oven now that nobody laughed? i wouldnt do it. might get em next time. might just needa keep on keepin on. youll get em one day kid. one day youll go places. one day youll be a star. on that day? on that day you can make em roll in the aisles. roll out of their seats right into them aisles. one day youll be mighty proud and see you arent nobody no more. one day youll be the grandest dame in the ball room. all the men will love you and buy you nice things hoping youll be their girl. but you wont. you wont because theyre not good enough and you can do better. but youll never do better. never. not because you cant but because you cant let yourself. youve come too far, done too much. youre too big for that. too proud. mighty proud. youll go on turnin each gentleman caller down and each time feel a little more empty inside. youll turn them down because theyre not good enough again and again. youll wish they were good enough, feelin more alone each time but knowin more and more youre too good for em. you worked too hard to get here. youre too big a star. you had em rollin in the aisles. rollin in the aisles somethin big. youre a big shot kid. too big for them little city boys. and so youll put a gun in your mouth because youll never find that someone. that someone good enough. because you were too proud. too mighty proud for your own britches. youll be a star one day they said. and you were. too big a star for this world. so you blew yer god damn brains out all over that wall.
>>
File: 1465629444944.png (587KB, 1024x778px) Image search: [Google]
1465629444944.png
587KB, 1024x778px
>not wanting to make Komala dream about your cock
>>
Are you kidding me? I've rubbed several to litten's cute face, and salandit's dex entry makes me quiver
>>
>>27055748
not my fault you have no self control and bad taste.
>>
>>27055765
>applying self control to fapping
How do you live
>>
>>27052803
I love how fucking cancer shit trashposts like these are allowed, but if you say you haven't caught them all, youre banned.

This boards rules are fucking retarded.

also since I can practically hear some faggot cracking their fat greasy fingers to type away, yes, I have indeed caught them all. I have a living dex.
>>
>>27052803
Also what's her face the girl is cute, but she's the fucking flattest girl we've ever gotten

Lillie 10/10
>>
File: image.png (513KB, 520x394px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
513KB, 520x394px
>>27055792
>>
>>27055808
>fapping to human characters
>>
>>27055792
>complaining about this
>when half the catalog is full with go
>every thread has one samefag spouts gen 1 is the best
>>
>>27055832
Yes. I would rather have people talk about a new game that came out, instead of wanting to fuck imaginary animals.

Crazy, I know.
>>
>>27055848
kink shaming faggot
>>
>>27055848
Why would anyone play a shitty Pokemon mobile """""""""game"""""""" on their phone when they could just as easily emulate their favorite game on the go instead?

Normalfags confuse me.
>>
>>27055824
>not both
>>
>>27055904
Why would anyone """"""""bait""""""" this hard by pretending to be retarded?

Autism confuses me.
>>
>>27055880
>kink shaming faggot
You're from Tumblr aren't you?
>>
>>27055949
>thinking tumblrinas would use the word faggot
>>
>>27055981
>kink shaming
Tumblr term
>faggot
A word often thrown about 4chan

He's trying to blend in by adding faggot to his tumblr bullshit.
>>
>>27055926
it's a serious question.
Even the most outdated of cellphones can emulate a much better core Pokemon game, so why do people continue to play this gimmicky shit?

Mobile games are the most repetitive, grindy time-wasters out there, even when compared to the mainstream Pokemon series.
>>
>>27055628
great post
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.