[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here actually likes these, particularly the fire starter?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 144
Thread images: 18

File: image-470x1024.jpg (125KB, 470x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image-470x1024.jpg
125KB, 470x1024px
Who here actually likes these, particularly the fire starter?

If that thing became real, whether it becomes dark or not, all faith is lost for me. We cannot have a second Emboar/Machamp. We cannot have a fourth Fire/Fighting type. All seven Fire staters can't be semi/bipedal. Owl's design is so busy, its hard to even make out what they were going for.
The only one I can get behind is Popplio, because it has a believable progression, a decent simple design, and I confirmed to learn Disarming Voice very early.
I could live with that Rowlet evo, but God I'd never pick the fire starter again if that abomination was real.
>>
File: FUCKINGCONFIRMED.png (210KB, 1524x713px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKINGCONFIRMED.png
210KB, 1524x713px
I like all of them, but I would definitely rank them Rowlet > Popplio > Litten.

Litten's concept is amazing, execution is okay.

Also, have fun no longer picking fire starters.
>>
File: image.jpg (171KB, 869x629px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
171KB, 869x629px
>>27052519

I'm on Team Mermaid.
>>
>>27052519
The Owl's design is fucking amazing, the others aren't that bad
>>
File: pixiv57269167.jpg (1MB, 1500x1665px) Image search: [Google]
pixiv57269167.jpg
1MB, 1500x1665px
I love Arrowl such a nice transition from throwing his feathers to using them as arrows and his wings as a bow. It's a real genius design.
10/10 I'm glad I chose Rowlet.
>>
>>27052546
>>27052663
Starter Evo leak fan art thread?
>Please?
>>
>>27052519
I love all of these. Robinhoot, Tiger Mask, and Mermaidlio are all great ways to finish up the lines. I just hope that if they do end up real, that Tiger Mask ends up as Fire/Dark instead of another Fire/Fighting.
>>
File: 34674uwo.jpg (161KB, 709x957px) Image search: [Google]
34674uwo.jpg
161KB, 709x957px
I want to believe
>>
>>27052519
Litten's final evo's cool. I mean I like Blaziken. But there's a part of me that says Rowlet's final evo is the best
>>
>>27052519
I actually like the WWE tiger. At least, is better than the mermaid.
>>
rowlet's evo is the only tolerable one but the glasses knock it down a peg
>>
I love them all, and love to actually use them all.
>>
>>27052519
Im with you OP

1.Water starter is passable but not my cup of tea.

2.Rowlet is complete garbage looks so cartoony and.. well.. literally homosexual. Why are katniss ripoffs happening so much.

3.And the fire tiger... if its real i hope its fire fighting so everyone dislikes it as much as i do.
>Bipedal why.
>Wrestler why.
>Thundercat why.
>Skipped leg day why.
>lost bomb-esque flair why
>>
>>27052519
Fake
>>
>>27052663
Wow, I love this fanart. What a based design desu.

#teamrowlet truly comes out on top this time.
>>
>>27052519
Owl is mediocre as balls. The other two are cancer. Seal is slightly more cancer than cat.

PLEASE don't be real.
>>
>>27052842
>archer owl is mediocre
please be bait holy shit
>>
>>27052805
honestly i could probably tolerate rowlet and popplio but i'd be so disappointed in litten it wouldn't be funny. it being fire/dark would be dumb too, because just from looking at the design you can tell they wanted it to be fire/fighting. i don't know, is this trend really popular with the japanese audience?
>>
>>27052842 (You)
>>
>>27052885
>it being fire/dark would be dumb too

why is it that everyone says this. do you not know how wrestling works?
>>
I like them all, and would try to use them all on my team.
>>
>>27052898

This. Wrestling isn't exactly the cleanest form of fighting.
>>
>>27052663
Too bad if its real, it'll only really get to use it through a mediocre signature move called Leaf Arrow 40 power Grass priority. Like that will ever be useful.
>>
>>27052898
>>27052918
oh, now i get it. i thought they were just making it fire/dark because they were trying to "shake things up a little".

the design is still shit though.
>>
>>27052954
I agree the design sucks, but the concept is solid.

It's probably gonna get a dual-type move. Check that flaming backbreaker.
>>
>>27052519
>>We cannot have a fourth Fire/Fighting type. All seven Fire staters can't be semi/bipedal.
yeah guys come surely since it's happened all these other times it WON'T happen this time coz this time is different
>>
>>27052985
IT'S

FIRE

DARK
>>
>>27052925
I could see it literally being a special/grass type Water Shuriken
>>
I like the Rowlet evo, and the Popplio evo, but the Litten evo is disappointing for sure.
>>
>>27053004
Yeah and that sounds even more terrible than a Grass Quick Attack.
>>
File: crying-baby.jpg (14KB, 552x368px) Image search: [Google]
crying-baby.jpg
14KB, 552x368px
>>27052918

>This. Wrestling isn't exactly the cleanest form of fighting.
>cleanest form of fighting
>form of fighting
>of fighting
>fighting
>>
>>27053069
You realize that every single Pokemon in existence is designed for fighting, right?

Are they all fighting Pokemon?
>>
>>27053080
He's saying wrestling is fake you idiot.
>>
>>27053069
>fighting
>pokemon fight
Why is every pokemon dual typed or triple typed with fighting?
>>
>>27053041
>>27053004
>>27052925
Guys it will be a dual type move.

Arrows strike from the air = Flying
Leaf arrowhead = Grass

It's gonna be bretty gud.
>>
did they have to make another wrestling/boxing fire type?
>>
>>27052519
I don't care if Litten's evo is supposed to be Fire/Dark, it's bipedal, based on a fighting style and muscilar, it's a fourth Fire/Fighting in every way except typing, and that is enough to not want it to be true. Rowlet is alright, like the arrow idea, but Popplio's evo would cement my choice of starter... that is if I had reason to believe these are real and not another fake leak like Roothoot and pals
>>
>>27053080
>>27053098
Shuckle, spritzee, every stallmon, and unown are total brawlers, amirite?
>>
File: Pokémon_FireRed_first_battle.png (3KB, 240x160px) Image search: [Google]
Pokémon_FireRed_first_battle.png
3KB, 240x160px
>>27053194
>Fight

>>27053097
Apparently not
>>
>>27053194
Fuck off dude
>>
>>27053209
>Fight

>Soft-boiled
>Protect
>Wish
>Heal Bell
>>
Eh...

Popplio's evo has grown on me. Not where I would've as far as designs go, but I'd still stick with Popplio as my starter if these are real.

Rowlett's evo looks really cool. Probably the best as far as overall design between the three.

Litten's... I'm kinda neutral about this one. It's not bad, but its design leans towards fire/fighting, even if it doesn't end up with that typing.

Overall, not the best generation, but certainly not the worst IMO.
>>
>>27053229
My Chansey has seismic toss

You're beginning to sound like Richard where competitive sets form the basis for Pokemon lore
>>
>>27052885
>what is a heel?
>>
>>27053194
Go open a dictionary and come back.
>>
>>27053109
Only helpful if the thing had some power.
>>
> this Robin Hood owl
11/10, saving money.
>>
>>27052519
Rowlet's is the best, Litten's is absolutely hilarious too me and I'm not a fan of Popplio's. Either way I'm picking Rowlet just incase.
>>
>>27053265
The reason Fighting types get their name is because they're highly adept at performing physical offensive combat.
There's a reason why Throh is the closest thing to a defensive Fighting type and the only offensive move you gave your Chansey was Fighting type as well.

Wrestling is staged and no more underhanded and sneaky than Shakespeare.
What it is how ever is offensive physical combat.
>>
>>27052519
I fucking love them, Rowlet is perfect, Popplio wnet in a fucking weird direction but is the first "feminine" starter which i like the design, it's pretty cute. While i am disappointed that Litten wasnt the quadruped fire starter i wanted, i love the idea of the heel wrestler and and his face actually looks like a ferocious tiger, which a lot of fan evos just either do "litten but more shit in it" or "furfag bait face", my only wishes is that he is actually fire/dark and that they had given him some pants/shorts, just the shirt looks kinda silly.

If real for me it would be.
3>1>7>4>2>6>5
>>
>>27053304
>wrestling is staged

So wouldn't a wrestler have to resort to dirty tactics if they had to fight someone 'adept at performing physical offensive combat'?
>>
>>27053316
It's scripted.
If there was any witty tactical maneuver done, it would be rehearsed days before.
Also, Dark is resisted by Fighting, so I wouldn't really call that a smart way of countering brute force.
>>
File: 1467949174143.png (1MB, 1194x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1467949174143.png
1MB, 1194x1096px
wrestling isn't considered DIRTY fighting
but TIGER MASK was a Dirty wrestler a HEEL!!!

Sugimori liked him apparently

didn't the china leak say its Fire/ Poison though?
>>
>>27052925
>drawing, aiming and pulling a bow would be priority
wew lad.

Thinking more along the lines of a cheap aura sphere knock off.
>>
>>27053451
no, the fire/poison was salandit
>>
>>27053451
Apparently he said a fire/poison lizard
>>
>>27052805
>Bipedal why.
name a fire starter that isn't bipedal in it's final evo
>Wrestler why.
wrestling is very popular in japan
>Thundercat why.
tiger mask
>>
>>27053316
Not necessarily. Wrestling is staged, yes, but what they do is extremely risky and requires immense physical conditioning. Many wrestling moves are actual fighting maneuvers, applied in a way so that it only looks like they're hurting the opponent. Don't think for one second that a wrestler doesn't know how to hurt people. You have to know how to hurt people in order to know how NOT to hurt people.

But I hope El Tigre is Fire/Dark.
>>
>>27052519
I like them all.

Rowlet's is a bit eh, but the shot of it using its wing as a bow to shoot feathers is fucking awesome.

Litten's is fantastic, provided it is fire/dark. If it's fire/fighting I will be pissed.

Popplio's is also fantastic, and might actually get me to pick Popplio instead of Litten because fairy type starter sounds awesome.
>>
I like the ones for Rowlet and Litten, but I hate the Popplio so much that I really hope it's fake. If it's real I'll be so disappointed. This is the first time since gen 3 that I actually like all three starters in their base forms, so for one of them to take such a terrible direction in their evolutions would really suck.
>>
File: translation.png (120KB, 1296x755px) Image search: [Google]
translation.png
120KB, 1296x755px
>>27053472
This
>>
I don't get why people are focusing so much on te Fire/Dark aspect when
1. It's Muscular
2. It's based on a fighting style
3. It's Bipedal and humanoid.
Even if it is Fire/Dark, it's fire/fighting in all but actual typing, and will have about as many fighting moves a fire anyway, we might as well get a Fire/Fighting, because it's still more of the same, I'd rather something different that sets it apart from the other starters in design.
>>
>>27053553
>popplios base form is the best of them
>final evo is shittiest of them
>littens base evo is the shittiest of them
>final evo is the best of them...
>>
I genuinely love the mermaid and I'm not a waifufag. I think Litten's looks silly in a nice way and the Rowlet one, while my least favorite, is a very well thought design.

Overall this is my favorite group of starters, not a single one that I would never want to use, while all the others bar Gen 1 always have at least one I don't care for.
>>
>>27053578
I don't think any of the base forms are shitty, but you're basically right here.
Also, these being real would make me salty as hell in regards to Popplio's theme. Popplio seems like it has a clown/circus theme going on, but then its final evo drops most of that and becomes something completely different.
>>
File: typhlosionquad.gif (1MB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
typhlosionquad.gif
1MB, 500x252px
>>27053486
>>
File: image.png (104KB, 258x248px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
104KB, 258x248px
>>27053553
>being okay with quadruped Fire starter that becomes bipedal AGAIN but having a problem with the unique mermaid Pokemon
>>
>>27053569
Do you know why fighting is super effective against dark?
I'll give you a hint. It's the same reason why everyone is expecting the Litten evo to be dark type.
>>
>>27053541
That's pretty much how I feel
>>
>>27053622
>Popplio seems like it has a clown/circus theme going on, but then its final evo drops most of that and becomes something completely different.

Or maybe Popplio is a performer, which covers singing, as that's what it's final form in that concept art is seen doing, and this clown and circus meme needs to die.
>>
>>27053652
Did you not even read my post?
>>
>>27053622
>Popplio seems like it has a clown/circus theme going on, but then its final evo drops most of that and becomes something completely different.
What is Oshawott?
>>
>>27053643
Hey, I'd prefer the Fire starter to go in a different route this time too, but at least the wrestling tiger doesn't take a big shit on whatever Litten has going on for it design-wise.
I'd be perfectly okay with the mermaid if Popplio looked feminine. I can't stand the idea of a Pokemon that doesn't look feminine at all turning into something blatantly feminine.
>>
>>27053687
>Ralts
>Looks like a little boy
>Evolves into Kirlia
>>
>>27053687
How is Popplio "not feminine"? It's not overly masculine either, I'd say it's pretty neutral.
Just because it doesn't have eyelashes and a skirt doesn't mean it's automatically un-feminine.
>>
>>27053687
>>27053696

Why are you people so obssessed with attaching gender stereotypes to everything?
How does Ralts look like a little boy more than a little girl? It's a humanoid thing with a round head. Why is male the "default" sex while to be considered feminine something has to add artificial stuff like bows and eyelashes?
>>
>>27053714
this
male != the standard for everything not explicitly female
>>
>>27052519
I like them all, even if they turn out to be fake (as they very likely are).
>>
>>27053677
>this clown and circus meme needs to die
Not until these are confirmed real. The nose wouldn't strike me as a clown nose if it weren't for the ruffled collar which clearly resembles that of a clown. If I'm wrong I'll gladly admit it when it's proven, but you can't blame anyone for thinking this.

>>27053696
You're right. It's happened before, so I should be okay with it happening again.

>>27053714
I never said it was masculine, I just said it's not feminine. Like you said, neutral. While the mermaid is blatantly feminine to the point where it looks like it can't possibly even be male. I'm just saying I personally don't like that. If the final evo is gonna look girly, fine, but make it start out looking girly if you're gonna do that.
>>
File: Mer-MAN.jpg (13KB, 358x248px) Image search: [Google]
Mer-MAN.jpg
13KB, 358x248px
>merman
>>
>>27052519
I like Rowlet's and Popplio's but Litten's evo doesn't fit it at all.
Aloof cat -> ? -> Angry heel tiger, it just doesn't work.
>>
>>27053739
you know anon, I don´t like stereotypes. I can totally see a pokemon becoming female. Lopunny beeing female and male...well ok I could live with that. But a starter is something different. Starter should always be looking gender neutral. Because they are meant for girls and boys. So imagine this, you are 10 years old and a boy, now you get popplio(male). you think of it/him as a bro and then he evolves you think oh yeah my bro gets better and it becomes a mermaid, who is obviously looking female.
>>
File: femininebeauty.png (362KB, 750x353px) Image search: [Google]
femininebeauty.png
362KB, 750x353px
Japan views gender differently. If you are basing whether a pokemon is "feminine" or not using western standards, you're missing the point
>>
>>27053852
>using Otaku culture as an example for gender standards
Wow, you haven't tried to find a job in Japan at all. Don't fall for the meme, only hosts get to have a different haircuts.
>>
>>27052519

Rowlet have a very interesting design, foremost the bow. Would train it.

Litten is too bara, no thanks.

I like Popplios design, it's pretty, but would only train it if it's female. If they keep with the 87,5% male rate for starters i will start with rowlet.

If the evolutions are real i predict that genderrate for the starters:

>Rowlet: 50:50 male/female
>Litten: 87,5:12,5 male/female
>Popplio: 12,5:87,5 male/female
>>
>>27053636
it's bipedial in all the official art, sprites, and card art. it is both really, but they make a conscious choice to portray it as bipedal 90% of the time.
>>
>>27052925
could it learn Thousand arrows?

Zygarde has ENOUGH exclusive moves, it could spare the weaker one
>>
>>27053912
>only hosts get to have a different haircuts
And anyone with a job related to Otaku culture because they are supposed to look like fucking nerds.
>>
>>27053846
So imagine this, you are 10 years old and a girl, now you get popplio. you think of it/him as a cute lil guy but wish there was a starter that was more like a princess or something and then he evolves you think oh yeah a mermaid that's so cool aah I love it
>>
>>27053912
>don't compare otaku culture to otaku culture!
>>
>>27053941
Found the fucking fag.
>>
File: Pinni.png (30KB, 228x231px) Image search: [Google]
Pinni.png
30KB, 228x231px
.......Ballio, Gang.
>>
>>27053941
Most people who play Pokemon are boys.
>>
>>27053846
the world doesn't revolve around 10-year-old boys' dicks, you moron
>>
I personally really like the grass and fire starters. I will admit I would be sad only because I was hoping for Litten to stay on all fours, but that does seem to be the curse of fire starters. I will admit im a touch dissapointed with Poppolios look but its not that bad. I would probably come around to it with enough time.

I feel people are too quick to use bara and waifu buzzwords as criticism as certain pokemon are just going to look hulking and strong or elegant and feminine. And if you dont like it thats fine, just dont use it and let other people enjoy what they enjoy. But I really dont see how these designs would be going 'too far'. They seem just as standard as most of the generations really.
>>
>>27053952
I just don't want someone showing a person with a girly hairstyle from some gay ass anime and treating it like that's how Japan views gender. In Japan, the gender roles are real.
>>
>>27053978
And? Look at all the starters. Actually, all the Pokémon we have. Would you say a majority of them cater to girls? No. Then what's the fucking problem if once in a while we get something girly for us people that like it? Fuck off
>>
>>27053941
anon you didn´t understand me. I say their looking should be genderneutral!

Lets take another example extra for you.
>Serperior
As a girl you could see it as a Queen
As a boy you could see it as a King
>Blaziken
you could think of it as a female
you could think of it as a male
>Delphox
Looks like a witch for girls
Looks like a wizard for guys

Starters should always look like there are gender neutral, so you can see it as a male or a female.
>>
>>27054010
look like they are sorry made a mistake
>>
>>27054010
It doesn't matter what you "think of it as", the game tells you if it's male or female.
It's a Pokémon. It doesn't matter if it has eyelashes and seashells and pearls on its long hair. It's a male Pokémon. There is nothing wrong with that.
>>
>>27052519
Fire starter is shit. I am desperately hoping that this is a hoax, but it's looking less and less likely.

I'll pick the gay dolphin before I pick the barafaggot tiger fighter. Why did they have to go that route? Fuck bipedal evolutions.
>>
>>27054034
>It doesn't matter what you "think of it as", the game tells you if it's male or female.

See: Pyroar, Nidoking/queen, etc.
>>
Cant wait for the porn of the bara tiger *_______________*
>>
>>27053997
There's nothing wrong with girly Pokemon whatsoever...if they start out looking at least a little feminine. Obviously it's just my personal taste, but I just don't like the idea of a Pokemon that looks gender neutral ending up being blatantly feminine. It's just wasted potential to me. Doesn't need to end up being masculine, but that mermaid is not what I think it should evolve into.
>>
I actually like Balio more than the mermaid. It just doesn't fit with the circus theme.

We'll have to see the 2nd stage to be sure
>>
File: 1466118123925.jpg (219KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1466118123925.jpg
219KB, 1920x1080px
>>27052519
I like Poplio's final evo only because it reminds me of Cure Mermaid from Go! Princess Precure.
I hate the glasses owl and I will drop Rowlet if this is real, looks more like a middle evolution than a final evo
I actually like the design and concept of Litten's final evo and won't even be mad if it becomes another fire/fighting instead of a fire/dark (Houndoom is shit anyways)
>>
>>27052519
The fire-fighting trio might be based on some journey to the west coast characters. A monkey, pig and whatever the fuck Blaziken is. Is there a cat somewhere?
>>
>>27052519
I swear to God if this fucking wrestler cat is gonna be the actual final evolution of that beautiful pokèmon that is Litten I SWEAR TO GOD i'll stop playing pokèmon.

Look at those fucking hands, look at those horrible red hair he has on his face. They could've done something beautiful and spectacular using a simpler concept. Why the hell should a fire cat like litten become another damn fire fighting wrestler?

Shit I hope this isn't real because i'm so fucking triggered i wouldn't even buy SuMo.

FUCK I'M GONNA COMMIT SUDOKU IF IT'S REAL
>>
>>27054466
Remember videotaping
>>
>>27054466
>I'm so upset I'll post it in 2 threads
>>
>>27054495
>Remember videotaping
sudoku is private affair sorry

>>27054498
is that something wrong with this?
>>
>>27054519
*there, damn cellphone
>>
>>27054372
well missing Kappa and priest
i doubt a cat is any of those
and i dont remember a Chicken in journey to the west
>>
>>27054519
i mean i guess not
>>
>>27053852
Dumb nigger, anime isn't real life.
>>
Picking Motherfucking Tiger Mask out of the three
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b1yYkL5R7c
>>
>>27054619

way to miss the point, idiot.
>>
>>27053683

An otter. People who thought he'd be a clown on nose alone are retarded when the nose doesn't even remotely look like a clown nose.
>>
File: Baller concept.png (570KB, 1664x1056px) Image search: [Google]
Baller concept.png
570KB, 1664x1056px
>>27053969

At least post the rest of the drawings

I want this clown so much.
>>
I'm getting used to them.
If they're real I don't think I'll be able to get over Archer Owl's legs though.
>>
>>27052519
I love rowlet and kinda hope to have it in the final game, but I don't really like the other two.
Wrestler Litten is absolutely horrifying (WHY DOES IT HAVE FIVE FINGERS? ONLY MACHAMP HAS THEM AND IT WAS A HUMANOID TO BEGIN WITH!) and makes no sense, I think it was obviously made as a troll to make fun of the fact that we have something like... 4 Fire/fighting starters?
The mermaid... I will admit that it has some redeeming quality, but it just looks really over the top feminine for me. Having a male popplio would be that much weirder if that was really the evolution. But it's pretty good and I deal with that.
>>
>>27054995
How am I missing the point when anime isn't a reflection of how Japanese feel about gender? They have very strict gender roles, unlike the west. Anime is typically the furtherest from reality in Japan. Fuckwit.
>>
>>27055482
>Anime isn't a reflection of how Japanese feel about gender
>But a video game with an anime art style and an official anime to tag along with isn't
???
>>
>>27055511
*is, not isn't
>>
File: Aw shit nigga.png (64KB, 307x499px) Image search: [Google]
Aw shit nigga.png
64KB, 307x499px
>>27055055

aw shit I found out you can give him different expressions with those different eye sets

reminded me of how pokemon change expression on Amie
>>
>>27052519
Personal preference aside, I think my beef with these is that they're too humanoid, to the point where almost fall into the uncanny valley.

Obviously I'd still have to pick one if they turned out to be real, in which case I'd probably go with Rowlet. The other two have too much going on for my taste.
>>
>>27052519
Aw shit, now I realize why Poppmaid bothered me. There was this shitposter who called Popplio she, her, and other female pronouns in his posts. If it's real, fucker meme magic'd it into existence.
>>
>>27055482
I think that person was talking about masculinity and femininity.
I can understand how a tumblrtard like you would confuse that with gender roles.
Go take a sociology class.
>>
>>27055772
>I think my beef with these is that they're too humanoid, to the point where almost fall into the uncanny valley.

The same can be said about the Gen. 6 starters.
>>
File: big guys 4 u.jpg (386KB, 500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
big guys 4 u.jpg
386KB, 500x1000px
>>27052519
>We cannot have a second Emboar/Machamp
How does any of this make sense?

Emboar isn't a second iteration of anything. It's the third starter of its type.

The second Machamp is Conkeldurr.

Or did you mean hybrid of the two? Because it still doesn't make sense
>>
>>27055772
Why would you "have to pick one"? You can just pick whichever and not use it.
I've only used a starter in gen II and V.
>>
>>27055912
>I've only used a starter in gen II and V.
Funny those are the gens I dropped the cunts. Lillipup and Mareep best starters.
>>
>ow the edge
>another fire and fighting
>waifumon

I've never hated a group as much as these three. That said, mermaid is my favorite.
>>
>>27055939
The 'googles' on the owl ruin the edge for me, looks like a fucking dork.
>>
>>27055855
And they are also awful.
>>
>>27052519
I really hope that Tiger Mask is Fire/Dark, a Heel-bad guy wrestler Pokemon pretending to be a noble face Fire/Fighting type could be a jab on how there are too many Fire/Fighting starters.
>>
>>27052519
I want to fuck it
>>
>>27055961

I don't see the problem with giving Pokemon human qualities, as long as it doesn't happen to the majority of them, but whatever.
>>
>>27055996
Because it's completely unimaginative and uninspired to just make a humanoid fucking tiger and call it one of the faces of a generation of Pokémon.
>>
>>27056018
nah. that's just you. Charizard is as stereotypical western dragon as it could get and yet here we are
>>
>>27052519
I am bothered by how feminine looking the Mermaid is. Even the tiger at least looks like it could be either genders (a female could be viewed as a tough female monster).
>>
>>27056081
>feminine males can't exist

ebin
>>
>>27055855
I guess that's where it crosses over into personal preference, but I didn't really get that vibe from the Kalos starters, at least not to the same extent. In a way, they were still animal-like and abstract enough to avoid that quality.

But it could be that I simply liked them more, so it didn't bother me.

>>27055912
Honestly, I've never boxed my starter before. Usually the only Pokémon I box are giveaways and legendaries.

Besides, even if these turn out to be real, I guess I want to wait until have more info + official art before I commit myself to disliking them. I've changed my mind before.
>>
>>27052519
I love them!! If they're real then they will be my favorite batch of starters!
Thread posts: 144
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.