[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where were you when the starter trio leak was confirmed?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 321
Thread images: 34

File: FUCKINGCONFIRMED.png (210KB, 1524x713px) Image search: [Google]
FUCKINGCONFIRMED.png
210KB, 1524x713px
Where were you when the starter trio leak was confirmed?
>>
>>27052402
am I the only one who thinks these Chinese "leaks" are bullshit?
>>
>>27052603
>sandalit
>rockruff werewolf evo
>starter trio pictures regularly disappearing from google
>translator had to take screenshots down

Yes you are
>>
A number of people including myself, sent those supposed starter evolutions to Masuda's twitter. Maybe they are cracking down who knows?
>>
>>27052633
I was there during that thread.

Maybe you guys indirectly confirmed it?
>>
>>27052616
>dont even have to photoshop an image
>just screencap something i made today
>hey anyone remember this
>hey smogon can i post this pic with leeks
>arite guys its been approved heres my leaks
>No link to the original post
>everyone eats it up
>>
>>27052603
Nah. I'm sick of people making a big deal out of 'leaks' desu.
>>
>>27052616
>sandalit
Anyone could say a new pokemon type will be released, and didnt they add the lizard part AFTER salandit was revealed?
>Rockruff werewolf evo
The literally have no evidence to this other than Interpreting what the official site says on how it evolves.
>Starter Pics disappearing
Alright, that one is questionable, I'll give you that.
>Translator had to take screenshots down
And nobody has ever done that to fake a leak before, eh?
>>
No Gyms makes sense honestly, look at the damn map, there's no gyms on it. The possibility of a second region was practically deconfirmed with the Zygarde announcement, it doesn't require you to leave Alola region to obtain.
>>
>>27052688
>>27052688
There are two gyms clearly visible, the others aren't easy to find, but there are gyms in Alola, that we know
>>
>>27052688
But anon, the map we have currently means jack-shit.

Remember Kalos, the first map we got had the proportions entirely messed up. Everything looked smaller than what it actually was. It's the same shit here.
>>
File: lizard.png (62KB, 1522x344px) Image search: [Google]
lizard.png
62KB, 1522x344px
>>27052669
>didn't they add the lizard part AFTER salandit was revealed

No, see pic related

>rockruff werewolf evo

Fair, this is unfalsifiable info, and we can disregard it (until we see Rockweiler transform at a full moon)

>take screenshots down

The translator has been an active member of the Smogon community for 10 years. I think a little benefit of the doubt is in order.

>>27052708
>there are two gyms clearly visible

How do you know they're gyms, you moron? We ditched "Gym Buildings" starting in Gen 5.
>>
>>27052688
no gyms was a translation error

>>27052708
show 'em
>>
>>27052770
This.
Map artwork means jack other than showing off the regions geography.
>>
>>27052791
No gyms was THOUGHT to be a translation error, but it seems Cresselia posits that they're sure it says "no gyms".
>>
>>27052784
>ditched gym buildings
.... have you even played XY?
we still have clear gym buildings, They just are more diversified for aesthetic
>>
>>27052832
You're telling me 8 gym buildings exist on the Alola map?
>>
>>27052832
Yeah, still just the signs like Unova.
>>
They won't ditch gyms, like I said in another thread, Gyms are a staple to the games and it's what everyone knows, old and new fans, they won't simply take it away.

The whole "You go around the region to build the Pokemon League" is utter bullshit! A 10 year old kid, new to the region, new to being a trainer is suddenly going to be in charge of creating the Pokemon league. Yeah that sounds realistic...
>>
>>27052791
>>27052784
One on first Island near harbor, second on second Island near golf course. They are both identical buildings with a symbol over the door that looks much like what most gyms in all the gens looked like. Gyms are so vital to the pokemon gameplay, it's the one thing you can't get rid of above all else, that "leak" was probably reacting to the Island artwork not showing wear most of the gyms are.
>>
>>27052902
I don't know man, people are speculating that the resort looking thing in the middle of the ocean is the Victory Road and Pokemon league.
>>
>>27052902
>The whole "You go around the region to save the world" is utter bullshit! A 10 year old kid, new to the region, new to being a trainer is suddenly going to be in charge of saving the world from destruction. Yeah that sounds realistic...
>>
>>27052863
They could, we just don't know what they look like in this region, whether its a clear building or an point of interest.
Plus,if we had no gyms, how would traded Pokemon obey trainers?
>>
4 gyms in Kalos had actual gyms that looked the same, the other 4 were in a cave (Rock gym), another cave/tree (Grass gym), a tower (Electric gym) and a dollhouse (Fairy gym), also there are a few buildings that match each other on the map, they might have a specific design for the gyms anymore and they all look different to one another.
>>
>>27052784
>>27052791
>>27052802
I love how none of you responded to this >>27052616

Surely the pic was a week ago!!!!!
Surely it happened a week before salandit!!!!!
I mean we have the original post link right!!!!!!
>>
>>27052902
>>27052945

Easy. You meet and battle 8 specialized trainers who you convince to start gyms.
>>
File: 1423361748808.png (7KB, 349x298px) Image search: [Google]
1423361748808.png
7KB, 349x298px
>>27052961
That'd be really interesting actually. But it raises the question of why would the Alola region not have an established Pokemon league?
>>
>>27052708
i heard that "no gyms" was an error and what was really meant was "no gym info"
>>
>/vp/'s first time experiencing Chinese leaks

chinese leaks, especially from games that involved third party chinese company (translation, etc.), are very accurate

now obviously they will have some false stuff, like I don't really buy the gym thing, but I bet your ass the mons are there
>>
>>27052943
That's completely different, a kid can save the world, no reason why they can't.

The Pokemon League is a business, they're not going to let a kid, a new trainer even, be in charge of creating it and task them to do that when they're 'new' to the region and being a trainer...
>>
>>27053005
Probably some hand wave about being too easy-going. Lillie literally doesn't want to participate in battles.

Or who knows. Maybe it's a prequel to everything? "It All Comes Together".

>>27053027
I don't usually use autistic as an insult, and I won't here. You might legitimately have been diagnosed with it at some point
>>
How exactly would they punish the Chinese version?
>>
>>27052961
thats the same fucking thing, except they're not called gym leaders.
>>
File: image.jpg (578KB, 1242x2062px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
578KB, 1242x2062px
Found it....
>>
>>27052959
That hotel concept from the original trailer is likely a specialized Water type gym located in a resort. I do like the idea of some gyms being standard looking and other having some unique niche. Makes more sense than every gym being the same or every gym being unique, imo
>>
>>27053066
no more chinese dialog
>>
>>27053055
The fact that you even bring up this 'autistic' shit like all the other twelvies on here just shows your lack of maturity.

Again, they wouldn't task a new trainer to create a Pokemon league, if anything Hala or another strong, well establish trainer would do that.
>>
>>27053090
Hopefully it wont get taken down. I'd keep an eye on it
>>
>>27053066
Didn't they fuck with XY's release over in Italy (or wherever it leaked from)?

Perhaps Cressellia meant the translation team would be punished?

>>27053090
How far down? You realize that based on how popular this leak is, it should be one of the first pics, right?
>>
>>27053105
>Again, they wouldn't task a new trainer to complete a Pokedex, if anything Lance or another strong, established trainer would do that.
>>
>>27053005
a prequel of some kind / being to distant from other regions?
>>
>>27053125
How fucking retarded are you?

Tasking a kid to capture Pokemon and completing a Pokedex to "learn" and "journey" is not the same as starting up a fucking Pokemon League.
Go be an annoying asshole somewhere else.
>>
>>27053204
There is literally no reason a kid can't find strong trainers and convince them to start a pokemon league (likely asked by someone, maybe Hala) in a series revolving around children literally taming god
>>
>>27053204
>The fact that you even bring up this 'autistic' shit like all the other twelvies on here just shows your lack of maturity.
>How fucking retarded are you?

ok
>>
>>27052784
But where are the original translations? There is no date to that post
>>
>>27052402
What other things did this guy claim? We will be able to prove or disprove him better from now on

Also source your shit
>>
>>27053066
pushed-back release date.
>>
>>27053233
I might hack you, you little fuck.

>>27053223
The "leak" said you go around and you have to create the Pokemon League.
Why would they task a 10 year old kid, a NEW trainer, to create something they have no experience with.
Wouldn't it make more sense to have a company try to start up a Pokemon League? Have their employees be the ones creating the league and spreading the message.
In the real world a Pokemon League would be a business. I'd like to see anyone without the experience be tasked with creating a League cause I'm so sure it would happen...
>>
>>27053233
Look you little turd, you never know who you're messing with online, you might get hacked...

>>27053223
The "leak" said you go around and you have to create the Pokemon League.
Why would they task a 10 year old kid, a NEW trainer, to create something they have no experience with.
Wouldn't it make more sense to have a company try to start up a Pokemon League? Have their employees be the ones creating the league and spreading the message.
In the real world a Pokemon League would be a business. I'd like to see anyone without the experience be tasked with creating a League cause I'm so sure it would happen...
>>
>>27053376
>in the real world

How hard can you miss the point.

>10 YEAR OLD

>TAMING

>GOD
>>
>>27053367
The establishment of Pokemon leagues has never really been explained in any Pokemon game really.
>>
>>27052603
Ever since roothoot I don't want to believe anything ever again, still though, it is interesting.
>>
>>27053391

I said in the fucking real world the POKEMON LEAGUE would be a business, nothing about owning a strong Pokemon, there's probably kids in fucking Africa with pet Lions, no different.
>>
>>27053367
>>27053376

>What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

(i'm not even the guy you were arguing with this is hilarious)
>>
>>27053427
>ever since roothoot
>He actually believed an obvious fake that was put up as one of the first s/m corocoro leaks then the "leaker" kept changing it up eventually only calling roothoot real

I want you to just stop coming on here, okay? Use a different site like reddit, or gamefaqs. They allow children. You're clearly not old enough to be posting on this website.
>>
I can't understand something. The twitter post is gone, so we don't have the date confirmed. We need to find it.
>>
File: 1401447748146.png (1MB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1401447748146.png
1MB, 800x800px
The idea of a gymless game and making your league could be pretty cool. There's story potential with such a concept, and it'd be a refreshing break from how formulaic Pokemon is getting with its mainline games.

Which is why it's fake, or it's legit but the part about "no gyms" is a lie since legit leakers do indeed lie at times for a variety of reasons.
>>
>>27052633
At least, I thought sending them to Masuda was a dumb idea, since there was no way Masuda would respond.

Now that I am thinking about it, maybe it was actually a pretty good idea in hindsight?
>>
>>27053431
It's not entirely unrealistic. The 10 year old is just the original champion/figure head. There's probably sponsors and payrollers who take care of the bean counting.
>>
>>27053066
Invade Manchuria again
>>
Seriously. Look at that gay ass popplio evolution. There is NO WAY IN HELL that's legit. I could give the benefit of the doubt (<0,1%) for the other 2.
>>
I don't get it, where's the actual leak?
>>
>>27056421
After 20 years of playing Pokemon for most people here, you'd think that everyone would have a good idea of what makes a Pokemon look like a Pokemon. These looks so bad that I can't lend them any amount of credence. They look like bad fanfic art.
>>
>>27056421

Yeah, this is what I think too. Litten's evo looks incredibly awkward and bland as well

It's possible that the final evos will be based on similar ideas as these "leaks", which happened in the past. But no way in hell a starter Pokemon evolution (which is going to be fucking everywhere in promos etc.) is going to look like that for the simple reason that Popplio can be male.
>>
>>27056507
After 20 years of playing Pokemon, you'd be intellectually mature enough to realize you have no actual insight into the Pokemon design process and realize you're too uninformed to make any claims one way or another.

After 20 years of playing Pokemon you'd also be aware that there is no such thing as "Pokemon looking like a Pokemon" and that designs have shifted drastically over the years.
>>
>>27056598
>simple reason that Popplio can be male.

>male Braixen exist
>male Lopunny exist
>male Gardevoir (still) exist
>female Machamp exist

Why in the fuck do you think it matters? Look at the fucking facts in front of you dude. If you don't like the design just say you don't but don't make yourself look like a fucking loser with a completely baseless and easily debunked argument.
>>
>>27053376

So edgy...

I actually wouldn't mind a different game pacing. It's a little weird trying to wrap my brain around it right now, but I'm sure that once more details are revealed, it could be pretty neat. As much as I like the series as a whole, it gets kind of repetitive at points; having a different goal might make it awesome, kinda like what Nintendo is doing with Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.

I want to see if this is true first, but I'm personally not entirely opposed to the idea.
>>
>>27052603
The no gym thing sounds the the biggest crock of shit since Pokémon Plus and Minus with their time travel plots, Yui, roothoot, level 5 faggot, and that mega evolved faggot tripfag named Davos.
>>
>>27056639
Someone wants to bang that fake mermaid. Hope you can grow up and realize that outside and other people exist soon.
>>
>>27056697
At least these look like they could be male (and female in Machamp's case). Mermaid don't look like it could be male.
>>
>>27056768
If you can make the sheer mental leap to imagine a female machamp. You can imagine a male popplio3
>>
>>27056768
Almost none of them look like they could be the opposite gender. Especially factoring in Megas.
>>
>>27056697
Those are pretty much representing a certain gender. Popplio turning into a mermaid would be like Braixen turning into a muscular fire/fighting or Machop turning into Mahlady.

It doesn't fit, especially since it drops the clown theme
>>
test post
pls ignore
>>
>>27056807
>drops the clown theme

Nice meme.
>>
>>27056764
>"Hope you can grow up and realize that outside and other people exist soon."
Says the guy that got aggitated that someone disagreed with him over the design of a videogame character.
You genuinely sound like you have mental problems
>>
>>27056827
What meme?
It obviously has a clown or circus theme going for it.
>>
>>27052669
Pretty hard to just take a wild guess that a fire poison lizard would be revealed within the next 2 weeks, don't you think?
>>
File: image.jpg (32KB, 392x500px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
32KB, 392x500px
>>27056764

I hope you're pretending to be this dumb on purpose.
>>
>>27056849
Just like how Tepig had a bomb theme. Just like Froakie had a bubble team, or a bubble beard wizard theme.
We get you faggots every gen.
What you think pokemon will evolve into is probably not what they're actually going to evolve into.
>>
>>27056866
Anonymous boards are great. You can be whatever you want to be.
>>
>>27056849

yeah, just like it was obvious that Torchic had a martial arts theme for it.
>>
>>27056819
I see you
>>
>>27056880
>Froakie had a bubble team, or a bubble beard wizard theme
Or a ninja theme...

Sea lions/seals are very popular as a circus animal anon. Not to mention popplios description shows it likes tricks
>>
Not saying anthing is true but assisting in the establishment of a pokemon league is definitely in the realm of possible. We're already tasked with traversing the region, completing the dex and battling everyone and their mothers. It wouldnt be much of stretch for us to also have locate 8 specific trainers along the way and ask if they'd be interested in becoming a gym leader per Kukui's (or whoever's) request. Idk how old these protagonist are but Im sure in the world of pokemon they're capable. If this leak is real it should be a refreshing take on the whole adventure aspect of the game.
>>
>>27056880
Don't forget, people thought that Oshawott was a clown.
>>
>>27056961
Froakie does not have a ninja theme.
It has a thief theme. It has the "bag" tied around it like the japanese style thief.
But that concept develops into a ninja as it evolves.
While can't Popplio's concept develop as it evolves?
>>
Where is the original chinese leak that talked about Salandit before it was official?
>>
>>27053027
But they are going to let a kid risk his life fighting criminals and giant deadly monsters

Yeah ok
>>
Why haven't anyone tried to claim credit of these yet to bait the artist into outing themselves to call them out on trying to steal their artwork? It worked the last time we had fakes spreading around on /vp/.
>>
>>27056894
We're not talking about torchic (but one could argue cockfighting was something expected). We're talking about a seal that likes to do tricks, which is common circus imagery
>>
>>27057033
I'm Spartacus
>>
>>27056697

it's a siren according to translated leaks. sirens are always female in mythology. so are mermaids. it doesn't look feminine, it looks literally like a woman. wallace wouldn't look this feminine if he was turned into a pokemon.

I'll only give you machamp because I don't think the rest of your examples can compare to mermaid. if this wasn't a starter evo I might even think this design is legit, but it's a starter evo that's going to be shilled as fuck. I just think it's too risky. yeah japan doesn't give a fuck and has different ideas for beauty, but GF knows they're marketing to a global audience. braixen does have a "feminine" look but it's not long haired, thin-waisted mermaid with pretty skin, long eyelashes and sparkly eyes, a body part that looks like a bikini top to cover its boobs, and a hairclip. the final evo might have a similar design going on for it, but I don't think it's going to look like a beautiful anthro mermaid
>>
>>27053367
Wouldn't it make more sense to have the police fight the evil teams in the games?
>>
>>27056984
>Froakie does not have a ninja theme.
Frogs are associated with ninjas
>>
>>27056862
"Simpsons Did It Principle": If you let people endlessly prattle, they're bound to "predict" the future eventually.
>>
File: 1462745877439.jpg (50KB, 293x331px) Image search: [Google]
1462745877439.jpg
50KB, 293x331px
>>27057143
Lmao at this logic.
>"Hey guys you know how the Gen 5 starters got leaked, and then how the Gen 6 starters got leaked, well this time these starters are fake guys! Even though there is significant evidence pointing to them being real, this time they aren't real cause leaks never happen!"
Stop being in denial and use your rational brain for just a second.
>>
>>27057232
Weren't the gen 6 starters leaked around the time the game was released?
>>
>>27057232
That's literally not what I said. Nice strawman though.
>>
>>27057232
Assuming every single leak is true is even dumber. Better to play it safe and literally just wait 3 days until corocoro you dumb faggot.
>>
>>27056972
It'd actually be nice for the 20th anniversary.
>>
>>27057232
>"nevermind that 100% of all leaks posted on /vp/ are fake, these are real I SWEAR!!!!!"
You're the one in denial.
>>
I will be so fucking pissed if Litten evolves into that garbage. Hopefully it's confirmed one way or the other before launch because if that's Litten3 then I'm defecting to team Rowlet
>>
>>27057316
To be fair, Greninja and Hawlucha WERE leaked here.
>>
>>27057328
Leaked in the sense people posted screenshots a week before official release because people got their hands on the game early.
This isn't a weak before release.
>>
really depressed now these are most likely real. Didnt think theyd fuck popplio up by making it look feminine as fuck mermaid and not a clown. plus another bidpedal fire starter that looks retarded as fuck. the owl is the only one not too bad but still for the theme they went for they couldve done a lot better. Guess its hopeless to believe in gf to make good final evos of the starters
>>
Aloha is a greeting

You welcome everyone into the Pokemon league forming it?

Aloha could also mean parting so then your character goes off to another region considering Aloha seems small?

Lillie might be from southern Kalos O_O
>>
>>27057450
is it a meme to pretend that the region is called Aloha? I keep seeing this
>>
>>27057490

No it's confirmed to be called the Aloha region.
>>
>>27057450
>O_O
>>
>>27057508
no it isn't. please learn to read more carefully
>>
>>27052402
yahoo and bing also don't turn up these images at all
>>
>>27052402
its bullshit because they threated the chinese version with "punishmemt" not only is this fucking retarded, its PR suicide, and no company would do this
>>
I haven't been keeping up with it religiously, is the OP image referring to Altair/Panther/Ballio or Lucha Cat/Mermaid?
>>
>>27052402
I really hate those three. I'd be disappointed.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 635x414px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 635x414px
>>27057360
>m-muh clown and muh circus!
>>
Patiently awaiting for the second evos to be revealed to semi end this madness.
>>
>>27058487

you deserve it
>>
>>27052616
>starter trio pictures regularly disappearing from google
Proof? What searches are you using?
>>
>>27057508
It's Alola.
>>
>>27058209
Ballio and the other two were confirmed fake long ago. The other three are the ones the leaks are talking about. I'm with >>27058533 on this one, as soon as the mid stages are revealed everything will be cleared up.
>>
>>27058618
>as soon as the mid stages are revealed everything will be cleared up.
>implying

Don't forget what Dewott evolves into.
>>
>>27052402
I hope they're not, they're all terrible, except the water one, which is still too girly for a min that will be 70% male

With the rest of the designs being at least okay, they can do better than this garbage
>>
>>27058681

I don't understand why people are getting triggered at the possibility of a femine looking starter.
>>
>>27058721
Sexism
>>
File: drfgf.png (184KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
drfgf.png
184KB, 600x600px
>>27058648
Different anon but literally artists block. Your point still stands though.
>>
>>27058681
>they're all terrible
I think I'm one of the few that actually likes them all. If they end up being real I'll be happy, and if they're fake then who cares.
>>
>>27058524
>being annoyed at the possibility that GF played up Popplio's clown aspects only to drop them for no reason is bad
Retard.
>>
File: 1466458178542.png (381KB, 534x600px) Image search: [Google]
1466458178542.png
381KB, 534x600px
>>27058721
I'll take a bite. It's because for the most part many of the starters can easily pass for both genders(gender neutral?) instead of veering strongly to a specific gender with some exceptions here and there.

...And the gender ratio not being 87.5 female/male for the fox and in the off chance popplio.
>>
So did anyone fucking save the screenshot or are we just going to have to believe it's legit because a screenshot may or may not exist?
>>
>>27058790

It's a performer. And the mermaid still retains design elements like the goofy nose. Retard.
>>
>>27052633
What, why, it's a terrible idea? Don't go about shoving fakemon in people who work on Pokemon's face, it mine mean a potentially good Pokemon is cut because it looks too much like a fakemon and they don't have plausible deniability if it's via twitter.
>>
File: asd.png (184KB, 1349x660px) Image search: [Google]
asd.png
184KB, 1349x660px
>>27052616
>>starter trio pictures regularly disappearing from google
if you reverse search the images you can find literally tons of it, some older than a month. You fags simply don't know how to search
>>
Reminder that Eevee has a 87.5% male gender ratio but still can evolve into feminine looking Pokemon like Glaceon and Sylveon.
>>
>>27058913
Eevee is also not a starter, so your argument is invalid.
>>
>>27058927
You wanna argue over this?
>>
>>27058927

So?
>>
File: 1458214633840.jpg (21KB, 500x378px) Image search: [Google]
1458214633840.jpg
21KB, 500x378px
>>27053391
>10 year old
>>
>>27056421
Seriously. Look at that gay ass fennekin evolution. There is NO WAY IN HELL that's legit. I could give the benefit of the doubt (<0,1%) for the other 2.
>>
>>27059155
I'm no fan of fennekin's evos but I can admit I can see they're related to each other. That popplio evo is a large jump from the first form.
>>
>>27058890
Exactly. In image search for "pokemon sun moon starter evolutions" I see it bottom of the first page, amongst images of the starters and some other fake evolutions.

There is no reason this particular """leak""" should be higher. Despite what you may think, Pokejungle is not a popular site and has a low PageRank, meaning it will be even lower in image search (which works quite differently to web search).

Finally, if TPCi/GF had gotten images removed, there would be a DMCA notice at the bottom of the page.

Conclusion: the claim images were removed is 100% probably false. Move along people.
>>
>>27059210
We haven't seen the middle evo yet. And if you saw both Froakie and Greninja without having seen Frogadier you could say the same. As people have said before, we can't say anything until we see the middle evos.
>>
I hope these aren't real otherwise GameFreak have finally made me opt out to using a starter for my final team on my first run of a new generation.
>>
>>27059558
Just asking, what is it about them that you don't like? People just seem to come and shit on them without giving any real reason as to why they talk shit.
>>
>>27059263
What about the smogon translator saying that they were told to pull it from the site?
>>
>>27059739
This, what happened here then?
>>
>>27052603
Yup, you're in denial. You just can't believe you're looking at the BEST starters of ALLLLLL time
>>
>>27059604
Not him, but the concepts are fine, and the bow-wing thing on "arrowl" is great, but the drawings themselves are garbage. Also, Popplio fans probably aren't going to be a fan of female-siren.
>>
>>27060822
>Popplio fans probably aren't going to be a fan of female-siren.
Popplio fan here, I have no problem with the design. If anything Litten fans are the ones that are gonna throw a hissy fit over the design if they end up being real.
>>
>>27052402
I'm indifferent to them or whatever. The water starter bugs the shit out of me, though. If it were more gender-neutral, I'd be fine with it. I hope these are fake.
>>
>>27060893
The vast majority of Popplio fans are barafags who clinged to Popplio in the hopes that Popplio would turn out to be barabait. If it ends up becoming a siren, they will hate it.
>>
>>27060938

sorry that feminine things trigger you.
>>
>>27059739
they are using the whole thing for fame/page views? Occam's Razor, nigga. I am not one used to discredit leaks, but the entire thing seems too convenient to be true
>>
You guys are fucking retarded. That's not how Pokémon works. They don't force people to take down or delete photos. They never have. They never acknowledge leaks in any way. This is obviously some asshole lying online. Is anyone shocked that that happens? If so, just go ahead and hunker down for the summer until you can get back to focusing on highschool.

I mean, seriously, has anyone even seen these supposed Chinese leaks?
>>
>>27056723
>Davos
Is that flamboyant retard still prancing around? He had no idea when to call it quits, and now he seems to pretend that his trip is some kind of retarded act of defiance.
>>
File: 14680502932471.jpg (659KB, 1242x2062px) Image search: [Google]
14680502932471.jpg
659KB, 1242x2062px
>>27053090
>>
>>27061075

And what would be the point in taking down something like this that's been spread all over the Internet and people inevitably saved themselves?
>>
>>27061125

joe must have asked the same question when nintendo sent him a C&D letter during BW.

he still did it
>>
Litten's final evolution looks very dull, just like almost every other fire type ever. Fire types consistently are always just:
>Here is an animal
>it is coloured red and on fire
>>
>>27056807
Or ya know, Kirlia evolving into a Gallade.
Oh wait...
>>
>>27057082
Braixen's femininity lies mostly in its movements and how it emotes in-game, where it's pretty blatantly female, even if it's a little less so in the actual design itself. And no, I'm not talking about Pokken, but Ami and its animations in battle
>>
>>27052784
That post was made when he was still looking for it and had a faulty memory. Once the "leaks" were actually posted, it turned out that they never mentioned a lizard, only "a fire/poison type".
>>
>>27056972
Thinking of it as a task changes my views of it, like instead of finding 8 random strong trainers. Hala or Kukui specifically say "Go find this specificate person and battle them, test their strength to see if they're worthy."
>>
>>27056862
Honestly it's really not that hard. Fire/Poison, maybe it's jut me, strikes me as a lizard-like typing. I think most people would think of a lizard or dragon type thing. You can see a few on the first page of images if you google "Fire Poison lizard"And it's not like Salandit has no other notable details. It only has one but it is pretty clear with the hood. Maybe if that had been noted I'd be convinced.
>>
>>27057082
No, Braixen just has a skirt/fur hips, pseudo pigtails and is wearing tights, ntm VIXEN in it's name, ya know, the term for FEMALE foxes, at least in English
>>
>>27052402
What the fuck is happening?

Is this the classic situation?
>ZOMG goys11!!! leaks happened i swear! but they were dleted right when i made this post so i have no proof xD

You know... JUST LIKE ROOTHOOT? Those leaks claimed to be in 4-2 chan, but they just appeared in 4chan to gather a group of shitposters to defend their stupid little owl.
>>
File: 1465114370920.png (271KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
1465114370920.png
271KB, 800x800px
Friendly reminder that just because a statement can't be proven false doesn't make it true.

Whether or not you like these evos and want them to be real, please do not talk about them as "confirmed" or 100% things.
>>
>>27058648
True, but with having these three plus the first stage starters, we should be able to see some kind transistion between the two groups if these are real.
>>
>>27061075
It's literally all over the place senpai
>>
>>27053367
>>27053376
>I might hack you, you little fuck.
>Look you little turd, you never know who you're messing with online, you might get
hacked...

Edgy.
Tommy you know mom doesn't let you browse 4chin this late!
>>
>>27058831
Chikorita is the same on the female/male gender ratio thing. And if we can have a generation with two starters that have beards, a selkie starter is fine imo
>>
File: translation.png (120KB, 1296x755px) Image search: [Google]
translation.png
120KB, 1296x755px
>>27061429
O-oh, maybe you're right

Read the rest of the evidence before commenting on my leak thread again.
>>
>>27053367
Children shouldn't be on 4chan.
>>
>>27053367
Niño rata detectado.
>>
>>27061090
HAPPENING
>>
>>27061704
Cunt Ha
>>
>>27061669
The first symbol for new lizard doesn't coincide with the one on the leak. What does that symbol mean anyways?
>>
>>27061075
Were you not here in Gen 5? When pretty much every popular fansite including Serebii & PokeBeach were issued C&Ds of BW's content
>>
>>27053066
Raping of Nanking 2:Electric Boogaloo
>>
http://www.pokebeach.com/2013/06/pokebeach-x-y-rumor-roundup-and-clarifications

Remember this?
>>
File: systemfamilyline..png (36KB, 1453x626px) Image search: [Google]
systemfamilyline..png
36KB, 1453x626px
>>27061718

Upon researching I think it means "type".

As in the whole sentence means, "a new fire + poison type pokemon"
>>
>>27061812
**lizard

"a new fire + poison type lizard"
>>
>>27052402
If they could really get rid of gyms and try something new that would be nice
>>
>>27052784
Anistar, Santalune, and Snowbelle all have the exact same gym building but with different roof colors. There is no other difference between those three.
>>
>>27061718
new
>>
>>27061718
火 (fire)
毒系 (poison)
的 (of)
蜥蜴 (lizard)

lit. "Lizard of fire + poison".

It doesn't say new (新) anywhere, anon's google translate skills are a bit lacking.
>>
>>27061878
My bad, I don't speak/write Chinese and I was just trying to match symbols with what the translators described the sentence as meaning.

What about this character? >>27061812
>>
>>27061788
What about it? There were some mistakes in there, but overall it was pretty accurate.
>>
>>27056448
One word: Braixen.
>>
You have to make your own league? Like Join Avenue or whatever? I'm not sure how I feel about this in concept.
>>
>>27061788
That leak was proven legit very quickly

This chinese one is shaky
>>
I am here with leaks

Starter leak is fake, real starters are grass/ground
Pure fire
Water/fightng

First gym is caitlin from b&w e4 she is psychic type

Megas are johto starters, arcanine, cloyster, and that's all I know

You'll see I'm right when they show second stage starters this corocoro
>>
>>27061900
Sorry, 系 means type, like you figured out in an above post. Lizard of fire + poison type.
>>
>>27062004
Thank you for the confirmation, Chinese-reading anon.
>>
>>27057323
I like that Litten evo, it actually made me, a diehard Popplio fan think of picking Litten got a hot second.
>>
no es fake
>>
>>27062035
I don't actually speak Chinese, I just know how to get google translate to give me what I want after fucking about with Japanese for about a year.
>>
>>27060981
Androgyny is fine, but the [fake] water starter final evo looks like its gender ratio is 100% female. There doesn't appear to be single degree of gender ambiguity in its design. Starters seem to have been meant to appeal to both genders. Makes sense. Merpop, however, doesn't.
>>
>>27052402
I wes fapping.
Anyway i don't give a fuck about masculitten and the marmaid, but robin hoot is god-tier so I'd be glad if they were real.
>>
File: femininebeauty.png (362KB, 750x353px) Image search: [Google]
femininebeauty.png
362KB, 750x353px
>>27062269

>starters seem to have been meant to appeal to both genders

Chesnaught and Samurott literally have beards.
>>
>>27062307
>pretty, long hair
>pretty, long hair
>pretty, long hair
>pretty, long hair, dress and possibly a top, eyelashes, wide hips, pink details, is literally a mermaid
I still think these might be real, but your argument is pretty useless.
>>
>>27062459
You're being dishonest.

Dio
>pretty, long hair, effeminate, pink/purples, obsessed with beauty (a feminine trait)

Zarbon
>pretty, long hair, effeminate, earrings, tiara, obsessed with beauty (a feminine trait)

Claw
>pretty, long hair, effeminate, purples, bisexual, obsessed with beauty (a feminine trait)
>>
File: image.jpg (36KB, 300x260px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 300x260px
Most Fairy-type Pokémon are feminine. The only exceptions so far are the Mime line, Granbull, and Tapu Koko. Also, as others have mentioned, sirens are typically female.
>>
File: Triton.png (209KB, 529x558px) Image search: [Google]
Triton.png
209KB, 529x558px
>>27062307
Emboar has a beard too, of fire
>>27062459
Mermen has fish tails and wide hips too though. Men also have eyelashes and Meganium has pink details, yet exists as male & female
>>
>>27062459
>>27062522
It is a Selkie, a mythical creature that derives from seals, not fish
>>
>>27062522
You forgot Dedenne, Xerneas, Mawile, Klefki, Carbink and Mega Altaria.
>>
File: 1462903820597.jpg (22KB, 253x253px) Image search: [Google]
1462903820597.jpg
22KB, 253x253px
>>27062562
>Mawile, Carbink, Mega Altaria
>Not feminine
>>
File: 250px-282Gardevoir.png (48KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-282Gardevoir.png
48KB, 250x250px
Friendly reminder that THIS pokemon's name in japanese translates to "sir knight"
>>
>>27062556
I wasn't aware of that, but that's actually even neater and fits a bit better into the Popplio line. Thanks for the tidbit.
>>
>>27062459
Dio is literally described as beautiful, not handsome, beautiful on a feminine manner
>>
>>27059739
>>27059963
They never said TPCi told them to take it down. In fact they didn't even explain how it happened. Smells of bullshit to me.
>>
>>27061224
>>27061723
Stop talking about things you don't understand. Serebii/Pokebeach got C&Ds because they used screenshots from a beta version of the game. They were perfectly fine to put up the legit sprites.
>>
>>27056862

He never said that the lizard would be revealed

He just said that there is a fire/poison lizard
>>
>Make post
>delete post
>"guys someone told us to delete our post, probably Nintendo"
Yawn
>>
>>27062522

It's believable for Popplio to be a fairy

heck, it's believable that it's turns into a mermaid

But not that leak that is extremely girl looking, starters can't be doing that shit

Braixen is the only exception because Delphox is gender neutral in design
>>
File: Hahaha-No.png (18KB, 411x293px) Image search: [Google]
Hahaha-No.png
18KB, 411x293px
>>27063510
Clearly you're the one who needs a lesson, as you don't know about PokeBeach posting the legit sprites and being forced to replace them all with Dittos due to the C&D, it's still on the site
http://www.pokebeach.com/isshu-pokemon-list
From September 16, 2010, two days before B/W released in Japan
>>
>>27063718
the person who deleted the post has been an active member of the smogon community for 10 years and the leak required moderator approval to be posted

while i admit what you say is entirely within the realm of possibility and exceedingly common, it would be a lot easier on an anonymous website no?
>>
>>27063962
Isn't that guy just a translator translating something from the internet? fill me in if I'm wrong, but he might believe the leaks are real when only the original chinese dude knows.
>>
>>27063819
>But not that leak that is extremely girl looking, starters can't be doing that shit

Says who?
>>
>>27052402
watching Liquid beat Fnatic
>>
>>27063819
>starters can't be doing that shit

Why, because you said so? Again "little boys won't like it" is the same argument Flyingfags used to claim they'd never make a Fairy type. It's not like kids will demand a refund when they see what Popplio turns into, they'll either swap it out for another Pokémon, restart the game and pick one of the other two starters, or they'll just keep playing because they're not a whiny little bitch like you are.

Game Freak will only refuse to do something if it costs them money. One starter out of three not appealing to a large percentage of their target audience won't make people not buy the game and you're just as delusional as the "hurr durr fairies are gay" crowd if you think it will.
>>
>>27064019
The translator claims that the person who screencapped the leak is a personal friend that they vetted.

Before you respond, my answer is yes.
>>
>>27064076
I was going to ask you if you like taking nigger dick up your ass but ok.
>>
>>27064076
>The translator claims that the person who screencapped the leak is a personal friend that they vetted
Where/when did he say that?
>Yes
>>
File: approved.png (36KB, 761x131px) Image search: [Google]
approved.png
36KB, 761x131px
>>27064108
>>
File: 1467568383745.jpg (46KB, 599x449px) Image search: [Google]
1467568383745.jpg
46KB, 599x449px
>>27057508
it's an la not ha
>>
File: 1453993417392.jpg (24KB, 314x295px) Image search: [Google]
1453993417392.jpg
24KB, 314x295px
>>27058890
I really don't get it.

Is this some Mandela effect shit, or did these fuckers not "leak" a month/months ago and get spread around before being decided to be shit and dropped?

And now suddenly they're making such a big fuss because some faggot guessed a type we haven't had before coming up and dug these back up?
What the hell?
>>
If these are legit why did it take them so long to take them down? Checkmate atheists.
>>
>>27064316
That's it, I am now a #cruzmissle
>>
>>27064316
Because GF didn't know they were up. There was a thread maybe 3 or 4 days ago where anons sent them to Masuda/Suigimori on Twitter.

Suddenly they get taken down?
>>
>>27064238
he also guessed the animal.

But yeah, there aren´t any DMCAs or other thing that shows that Pictures have been removed. He only shows us a pic, which is "close" friend posted it after the reveal and claimed that they were published 2 weeks before the reveal of salandit.

But if there would be a leak, why does it show up now? And not before? As if there isn´t any Pokemon fan who is chinese or also chills in chinese boards.

Oh and here is something that could validate these leaks:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wHKM2lvy10c&feature=youtu.be&t=11m39s
>>
>>27064345
>linking a 17 min video

Timestamp,please? I'm curious
>>
How much before the official reveal were the gen 5 starter evos leaked?
I don't really believe the evos could leak without nobody noticing for weeks.
>>
>>27053367
In the real world Pokemon wouldn't exist.
>>
>>27064373
11:39
>>
>>27064373
lol, why didn´t it link it automatically? but look at the link 11:35 should be good
>>
>>27064238
Yes.
That, and some people are making videos about it now, so yeah.
If these are real, which I doubt, I honestly would've prefered if these stayed in the shadows as "nah those are fake m8, leave them on your fakes folder" for the biggest massive surprise ever when the starters are finally revealed and Tony the Tiger turns out to be real. With so many eyes on them now, they're relevant enough that it won't happen, were they to be revealed as real.

>>27064338
Where are they taking them down? I keep reading this shit but I don't see any proof of it, specially since they're saying it's been taken down from google yet I can still find plenty of them on google. It'd be more believable if they were taking them down from news sites, yet that's also not a thing.
>>
It seems a bit too early for the final evolutions of the starters to leak online. We didn't know about the Gen 6 starters final evols til the week before release.

Not sure about the Gen 5 starters, but at least those also had their middle stages leaked alongside the final evols.
>>
>>27064432
>>27064441

>Island Trials

OH FUCK
>>
>>27063819
Is there a hidden rule that starters have to look masculine?
>>
Maybe they mean the island guardians as the 'island trials'?

fuck this game if its real
>>
File: 1467949174143.png (1MB, 1194x1096px) Image search: [Google]
1467949174143.png
1MB, 1194x1096px
DISARMING VOICE
is only given to girly faggy pokemon and FAIRIES
>>
But Anons please don´t forget this little detail:

There is absolute no proof like e.g. a timestamp. The only thing we know "Someone posted it on his Facebook page and said his friend "I saw them two weeks before the reveal of Salandit", everything else like the gymn thing, marshadow, concept arts have been known way before!
>>
>>27064624
At this point, all we can do is wait for more official reveals to see whether these leaks truly have any credence.

I don't know how soon we'll get the middle stages for the starters
...but I'm really hoping it won't be much longer.
>>
>>27064580
>implying Espurr is a faggot
Your mom is a faggot.
>>
File: 425252424.png (1MB, 1194x1096px) Image search: [Google]
425252424.png
1MB, 1194x1096px
>>27064580
>>
>>27063718
Seriously. Getting sick of idiots believing every single fake leak that's posted.
>>
>>27064532
Could be just the Pokémon Gyms. They're still in the islands, and they're trials, and the chick on the video sounds like a bit of a casual to the game, and I sound like a denialfag but I rather take things with a grain of salt until official reveal than believe in "leaked" things and get fucked later, again.
>>
>>27064710
I think we will get middle stages 1 Month before release. We still need to know more about game mechanics.

Oh and I forgot something, the moment leaks said Mermaid is gonna be water/fairy was after seeing popplio could learn disarming voice
>>
>>27064710
>inb4 we get a snowman in corocoro
I would lose my shit. Also, I've said before that maybe the chink or whoever is capitalizing on there having been no gym reveals yet. Hopefully this month's corocoro clears everything up.
>>
>>27064733
You're really dedicated to this aren't you.
>>
It just still seems odd that nobody has leaked middle stages for these guys. I'd have expected that before the discovery of these abomination final evolutions.
>>
>>27064761
iirc, the middle stages are designed after the first and last from everything I've heard.
>>
>>27064761
*Well, "so-called" final evolutions. I just think the designs are too overly busy for Pokemon designs. I thought in some old interview with Masuda, that he said something about the designs and artwork simplifying.
>>
>>27064345
Nintendo Minute also mentioned that Link was asleep for 100 years in Breath of the Wild. I'm curious if they got in trouble for mentioning details like these by accident or if they were supposed to reveal them there.
>>
>>27064760
The leaks might not be true but everybody should definitely be suspicious.
>>
File: 250px-Lunala.png (63KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Lunala.png
63KB, 250x250px
>>27064805
>Too overly busy
I really wish people would stop using this argument like it holds any sort of weight
>>
>>27064805
>I just think the designs are too overly busy for Pokemon designs.
>What is Magearna
>What is Solgaleo
>What is Lunala
>What is Tapu Koko
Not saying they're overdesigned, but I guess you could say they have busy designs.
>>
>>27064735

See: >>27063962
>>
>>27064761
>abominations
>if these are fake, he thinks Game Freak can do better

wew
>>
>>27064848
>>27064863

The legendaries do look like Pokemon to my eyes though. I've liked all the Pokemon revealed thus far, even Bruxish. But that concept art just looks shoddy quality. Most especially with Litten3's hands.
>>
File: 250px-516Simipour.png (65KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
250px-516Simipour.png
65KB, 250x250px
>>27064997
>hands
>>
>>27064997
Litten's hands look fine. A lot better than some other examples of hands in this series like >>27065043 where they're pretty clearly shit because of being poorly drawn and not trying to evoke a certain style or feeling. You have to be really autismal if you think a cartoon drawing of an anthropormophic tiger having non realistic hands is indicative of anything. I don't know how that can trigger you and stuff like Salandit's face and jaws don't, or the red squiggle along its tail which is very clearly drawn very badly.
>>
>>27064733
I love this shit
>>
>>27064978
Almost anything would be better than that Litten evo.
>>
>>27065104
Any particular reason y'all like to use "autistic" or some variation of it around here? OCD would be more fitting. Just something I've noticed since commenting here.

Another thing I've thought about is the description for each of the starters. Litten, for example, is said to be logical and not show its emotions outwardly...opposed to the behavior of its so-called final evolution.
>>
>>27064444
Plus they haven't been taken down here, and weren't taken down months ago when they were first posted. I'm surprised no one has tried to do that here in order to act like they're being censored by GF.
>>
>>27065227
That's actually not OCD if you're going to be a jackass about it. It's the popular view of it just as that usage of autistic is the popular meaning it's thought to have, but OCD isn't like that at all. Nice attempt to pretend you know anything though.
>>
File: totally real.png (23KB, 139x83px) Image search: [Google]
totally real.png
23KB, 139x83px
>>27064997
>>27065043
>hands
No, just look at these feet.
Yep, this thing is totally real concept art. I mean, look at that detail on how the feet claws work. No way the 3D Modeler could have any questions about this rich, detailed breakdown.

Seriously, these things are so shit, how can people believe they're professional concept art? There's no structural breakdowns, the quality is garbage and they're filled with character bits that don't actually help anything.
>>
File: It+s+a+ficking+sea+cucumber+calm.png (655KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
It+s+a+ficking+sea+cucumber+calm.png
655KB, 1366x768px
>>27052402

>sea cucumber pokemon
>>
>>27065301
>what is concept
>>
>>27064580
6/13 was the anniversary of pro wrestler Mitsuharu Misawa's death who died from an in-ring injury. He was one of the biggest draws in Japan and considered one of the best of all time, holding the record for most 5 star matches from esteemed Wrestling Observer Newsletter with 24. Pro Wrestling NOAH was the top pro wrestling company in Japan and also very popular with wrestling nerds in the US and had working agreements with US based company Ring of Honor(many recent WWE champs made their name here), and it's championship was considered the most prestigious in the world, but after Misawa's death and the retirement of another important wrestler(Kenta Kobashi) the company is now barely functioning.

He wrestled as Tiger Mask II and was the innovator of moves such as the Tiger Driver. The elbow is one of his signature moves the rolling/roaring elbow. I didn't want another Fire/Fighting bipedal Pokémon but I'd love a Tiger Mask/Tiger Mask II inspired pokemon
>>
>>27064841
>everybody should definitely be suspicious
of Hopebiscuit?
>>
>>27065301
If they are real they are very obviously very very early concepts or prototypes given the fact that they literally say "owl3, tiger3, sealion3" they wouldn't have names yet

errors in the art aren't a big deal considering how early these are. Hell the final evolutions might not even look 100% like these but I would not be surprised if they were very damn close
>>
File: 1462957148751.jpg (87KB, 1008x1156px) Image search: [Google]
1462957148751.jpg
87KB, 1008x1156px
>>27063819

> starters can't look girl looking unless they do

Patternfags like you make us all look bad.
>>
Corocoro leaks can't come fast enough, just a pic of a gym leader is all it's disconfirm the Chinese rumors.
>>
>>27065473
There are gyms on the map, isn't that enough?
>>
>>27065473
Except the leak might just be saying it has no gym info.
>>
>>27064345
Wait, what kind of trials? I didn't understand her...
>>
>>27064863
>What is Magearna
>What is Solgaleo
>What is Lunala
>What is Tapu Koko
Legendaries?
>>
>>27058873
Or worse, it can mean terrible fakemon (like those) becoming reality
>>
>>27065327
A thing someone takes as a guide for the finished product. Like anon said, whoever takes this sheet will be all like "Alright, we know it can be very cute and heat up kettles with its belly. Now how the fuck do I animate these claws?"
>>
>>27064580
Disarming Voice is actually very... Decisive I would say.

That's a pretty particular move for a Pokémon to get, one being a Fairy move and two being based of sound in nature. While I love Mermaidlio even if she's not Popplio's final evo it seems pretty definite that it is somehow related to mermaids or sirens (possibly even elephant seals or something with their belowing) and the Fairy type.
>>
>>27057005
>they are going to let

Who is going to do that?
No one, because unlike creating an official league, the kid doesnt need anyone's approval to save the world
>>
>>27064710
Typically middle stages are in the September CoroCoro, that's how it's been the last two gens
>>
This is almost as bad as when people started to shitpost roothoot and friends
>>
>>27066085
So by September we should have the starters' middle evos...aye, it's a long ways to September.
>>
>>27065914
>Island Trials
Nvm
>>
>>27066059
>Mermaidlio
Don't continue to dishonor Selklio with that name
>>
>>27066118
Within the first two weeks of September, yup
>>
>>27066261
>Selklio
That's the most retarded name I've heard for it.
>>
>>27062307

Sorry anon, but there's a difference between "pretty boy" and transvestite, and that Pokemon leans heavily toward tranny.
>>
>>27066308
People need to understand this lmao
>>
>>27066302
Well it is a Selkie, not a Mermaid
>>
File: Rowlethood.png (219KB, 933x879px) Image search: [Google]
Rowlethood.png
219KB, 933x879px
Finished Rowlethood.

might do Luchador Litten later.
>>
>>27066351
I wish those claws looked different.
>>
>>27066338
It still sounds really bad, considering it doesn't roll of the tongue like a normal Pokemon name and it isn't a portmanteau or a play on words.
>>
>>27052402
Taking a shit. Thanks for asking OP.
>>
>>27066351
Based. Can you make the beak a bit smaller though? I'm pretty sure it's smaller in the actual pic, you can see a bit of the black "cheek" before entering to the actual beak.This is autistic af but it's the different between Robinhoot and Robinhawk.
>>
>>27066430
I don't have the SAI file anymore, sorry anon.
>>
>>27066385
Mermaidlio is a play on words? I will admit, taking out the second l, "Selkio" sounds 100x better
>>
>>27066477
k, good job regardless.
>>
>>27052943
>A kid is allowed to literally enslave god, but cannot be trusted with a mid-level management job
>>
>>27066085
It's always the last issue before the game is released. BW was September before a late Sept release. XY was Sept before an early Oct release.

Given SM is late Nov release, starter evos will almost certainly be in the November issue, or October at the very earliest.
>>
Might be fake as fuck, but creating the Pokemon League and Gyms would be a cool diversion from the usual plot, while not straying from the formula too drastically. I like it.
>>
REMINDER to ignore "muh chinese leaks" threads.
There's no proof these leaks are actually "2 weeks old" (no timestamp, and "translator" has never provided proof and just keeps saying vague shit about how he got it from a "friend"'s facebook) and they could've very well been written after Rockruff and Salandit's reveal.

also
>fake leak mimics Noivern concept art layout
>another fake leak mentions it because they're the most popular starter evo fakes after edgy owl and Ballio got debunked
>people unironically eat this shit up
>>
>>27066791
I can't wait for wottergate v.2
>>
>>27066581
>In today's episode: Kenny can give powerful orders to his allmighty and loyal elemental creature to fight a giant monster and throw a ball at it, but can he face the challege of -singlehandedly and with a programmed budget limit of 999,999 Pokés- organize, administrate and take an inmeasurable amount of adult managing decisions to be in charge of the regional sport's most important organization, the world-relevant Pokémon league?
>>
>>27066844
You fags said the same thing with Roothoot and Ballio, it's not happening :^)
>>
>>27066872
I personally didn't.
>>
>>27066872
I can't wait. I don't think the chinese leaks are real, but these starters are.
I'm sure about it, you'll see.
>>
>>27066872
No one said that except Ballio fags
>>
>>27066481
I'm not the guy that said Mermaidlio in the first place, but both you and him have terrible naming capacities.
>>
>>27066791
Don't try to reason with them, people who want to believe leaks despite no decent proof are severely retarded.
>>
>>27066844
The fact that you refer to it as "Wottergate v.2" and not "Wottergate v.(insert number of leaks since Wottergate here)" should prove to you how retarded it is to play the Wottergate card. "All leaks are real because Wottergate was real" is a pretty moronic thing to claim when, you know, all the other leaks people defended with that same claim were not in fact real.
>>
>>27067313
It's Wottergate v2 because there haven't been leaks since that turned out to be real. Obviously the 500 fake shitters don't count for anything.
>>
File: 1453851278933.jpg (173KB, 736x392px) Image search: [Google]
1453851278933.jpg
173KB, 736x392px
>>27067451
>>
So where are these Chinese receipts y'all speak about
>>
>>27067844
I should have added I'm not that anon, and I don't think this will turn out to be Wottergate version anything. Just correcting your terminology :^)
>>
>>27065301
These are concept pieces for the anime, not ingame. They get different concept sheets, you mong.
>>
man i had fucking hopes for poppilio but if thats his fucking last stage i just dont know anymore

gamefreak wouldnt be THAT retarded would they
Thread posts: 321
Thread images: 34

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.