[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

PokemonNo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 78
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
"Pokemon" Go is a piece of normie trash and deserves to be buried in a dumpster just like anyone who plays it. This game is a mockery of the Pokemon Franchise
>>
No, the game isnt fun. Running around people's backyards to find one of the 5 pokemon that ever show up just to run out of pokeballs and have to buy more from your freemium overlords shouldnt be a fun experience.
>>
>>27040225
Ok have fun in the corner with the other bitter kids!
>>
>>27040225
Goddamn dude. Go for a walk and find some mons or something.
>>
Everyone likes it right now because it is a normie fad. Every teenage roastie and chad are running around together catching these hilarious pokemans and paying money just to keep catching more, just so they can say hehe xD im so nerdy!!1
>>
This game was purposefully targetted for normies because it only contains the first generation of pokemon which are by far the best known, so that normalfags can say "hehe I caught a Charazid!!! Me want more pikachus!!!!"
>>
The normie fedora lord lovers are on their way to tell you how you're just a fat fuck who doesnt have any friends.
>>
>>27040238
>>27040246
go outside and waste your time looking like a total idiot, normalfags
>>
>>27040263
>>27040235
>paying for pokeballs
I still have 30 pokeballs from pokestops even while missing a bunch. Sounds like you need to git gud
>>
>>27040350
>Normalfags
>Because they play a smartphone game and don't get pissy because it exists
I think you'd feel more welcome on r9k
>>
>>27040225
As far as I know the game doesn't even have actual battling and trading, right? What's the point of collecting 200 Pidgeys then?
>>
>>27040371
sounds like you need to "git" off my board with your hilarious maymays
>>
>unironically using normie as a bad thing
>>
>>27040350
I would but the servers down. So jokes on you.
>>
>>27040263
>>27040298
>>27040350
wew look at all that bitterness

been here for years, go get some sun
>>
>>27040411
Trading is nonexistant, and the battling is a mockery of what pokemon battling actually is.
>>
>>27040414
Poor baby get his feefees hurt? Kill yourself, shitter.
>>
>>27040411
I think its the only way to evolve it.
Which is still pointless seeing as you cant actually battle.
>>
>>27040438
Honestly, I kind of like the way the gyms are set up. They seemed lame at first when I cojld just walk up to them and get a free win, but when you're at a crowded spot the fast fighting and elimination add on cycle was pretty fun.
>>
>>27040411
It's a turf war game. You battle other players' pokemon at gyms and then claim the gym for your team when you win. Battle does exist, it's just that there are a few mentally ill/deranged weirdos on these boards crying about "MUH NOT THE SAME BATTTLE WAHHHH"
>>
I AM BECOMETH THE POKEMON GO WORLD VILLAIN. I WILL TRAVEL AROUND MY GENERAL VICINITY LOOKING FOR POKE SPOTS, GYMS, AND THE LIKE.... BUT NOT TO TAKE PART IN CAPTURING POKEMON AND BATTLING GYMS, I SHALL FIND TRAINERS AND STEAL THEIR POKEMON VIA MUGGING THEIR CELLULAR DEVICE. INSTINCT? MYSTIC? VALOUR? I AM NONE OF THESE. I AM POWER. I AM ACTION. I AM DESTRUCTION
>>
>opportunity for you anti-social types to get out and interact with the world
>way to get those who normally would never exercise to get outside and do it
>possibility of meeting new people and gaining acceptance in society
>way to get new people interested in your hobby, of which you will be an expert and looked upon with interest not derision

I don't understand why you contrarians are so determined to be stuck in your bubbles forever. Don't be scared to come out. Society is out there waiting for you, we will not judge you. It's much better, trust me.
>>
>>27040522
I have legitimately been conceal carrying while I walk around at night.

I mean, you never know what could happen, especially with the riots as of late.
>>
File: 32425253424.png (71KB, 244x264px) Image search: [Google]
32425253424.png
71KB, 244x264px
>>27040576
>being american
>>
So, if I'm in a rural area, can I not play this at all? I mean, I live in a 50,000 person town. How does the game decide if there are Gyms, etc., around?
>>
File: 1454674705883.png (202KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1454674705883.png
202KB, 640x480px
>>27040486
>>27040406
Why do you go fags always resort to name calling and making assumptions when they call your shitty (and thats my opinion) game for what it is.

If you like it then OK but is it really that hard to believe maybe some people don't like wasting their time away with repetitive tasks that are hid behind a paywall?

If it took a piece of dog turd mobile game to get you out the house then maybe you should review some of your lives.

And don't give me the immobile poorfag neckbeard meme, I live in NYC and commute more in a week than some of you will in a year.

If they made it SOMEWHAT like the main series, especially the battling and leveling system, then perhaps i'd have a different view on it. As it stand now its just mobile trash that'll die in a couple of weeks.
>>
>>27040657
Personally I've never played Go so I have no opinion on it.
But considering your aggression to people just because they play a freemium smartphone game made for casuals and nostalgiashitters just because you don't like it, it's natural to assume you'd be an autistic neckbeard.
It's only natural you wouldn't like Go if you're a diehard fan of Pokemon because it's not for you.
It's for the casuals who love their smartphones and who played Pokemon in the 90's or watched the anime and stopped giving a shit when Johto came out.
It's not supposed to be a main series-like game, it's supposed to be a freemium money grab for nostalgiafags and genwunners.
>>
>>27040657
>paywall
Stopped reading there. You can literally do everything without paying. At this point I'm convinced that they either accidentally made it too easy to play without real money or the money is just there to bait total retards into coughing up their shekels.
>>
Thanks for sharing your opinion, it definitely matters to those of us who enjoy (or try to enjoy) Pokemon GO, keep it up OP
>>
>>27040657
Maybe I should check when each of your birthdays are, so I can wish that on those days, normal people actually agree to be seen conversing with you. I wouldn't want you to die without having the experience.
>>
>>27040657
>Why do you go fags always resort to name calling and making assumptions

Stopped reading there. You started the thread off with insults. The game is fun. I just assume you're like those fat YouTube gamers who botched about it because they're too fat to walk around.
>>
>>27040657
>paywall
I haven't spent a cent on this game and I never will. It's still pretty fun when the server is actually up I like running and biking anyway, so getting to catch Pokemon while I do it is fucking great.
>>
agreed. this game is trash and I cant wait for the fad to die down and for casualfags to get out of my hobbies
>>
>>27040770
Well, part of it is that free players are content for the paying ones. There's plenty of faggots that will pay up to catch more mons easily to beat local gyms.
>>
>>27040576
>I mean, you never know what could happen, especially with the riots as of late.
What a stupid ass thing to say.
>>
>>27040643
50,000 is not rural. And it's not a town, either. That's the size of a small city.
>>
>>27040855
You literally don't need to pay. I've only ran out of pokeballs once, then did a 10 minute run around my pokestop hot spots and ended up with 46 this morning.
>>
>>27040576
I hope you get your phone broken you reddit trash
>>
>>27040829
I realize that I've long been underestimating how stupid many of you are. I could claim you're using a computer & you'd deny it.
>>
>>27040770
Right, you can make stops that might or might not be out of you way at stations or you can grind away doing shit that no sane person wants to do.
just because i can wait a couple hours in candy crush to play another game doesn't mean a portion of the content isn't behind a paywall.

>>27040756
>But considering your aggression
i've only made one other post in this thread, not that you'll believe me, you know it could be that more than one person dislikes go.

Are all you people white knighting at least getting paid by the company or are you all so insecure that you cant take any criticism towards a game that, lets face it, could use some huge improvements.
>>
>>27040770
1. Branding is a huge part of Pokemon and Nintendo's success, and just in this past couple of days they've gotten more mainstream recognition than any time since the original craze
2. People are that stupid that they'll pay money to get an advantage. See Candy Crush, which you can play completely for free but grosses millions.
>>
>>27040657
Crying about microtransactions in pokemon go just shows that you know nothing about the game. Unless you live in the middle of nowhere, you will never need to buy anything. I have like 200 pokeballs and that's despite catching everything I find.
>>
>>27040657
>wasting their time with repetitive tasks
are we talking about Pokemon? The 'grind and breed ad infinitum until you're ready to battle the same five pokemon that another user has grinded and bred for the same exact way' game?
>>
honestly the only redeemable part about this game is that it may boost Nintendo's bank account high enough so that Gen 7 has actual content
>>
>>27040822
Of course you did, despite the fact that i live in one of the biggest cities on the planet.
And just so you know "fag" isn't an insult on 4chan.
Lurk moar.
>>
>>27040916
Are you sure you don't just live in the middle of nowhere? There's pokestops literally everywhere in my city. There's no going out of the way to grind.
>>
>>27040916
Paywall means you literally cannot access part of the game without paying. The game jizzes pokeballs down your throat and you start with an infinite use egg incubator. There's no incentive to pay anything unless you're a moronic child who thinks they need 1000 pokeballs
>>
File: 1415029893610.jpg (73KB, 588x589px) Image search: [Google]
1415029893610.jpg
73KB, 588x589px
>>27040944
>he doesn't inject
>>
>>27040989
I suspect I have months-old relatives mentally ahead of you.
>>
HOLY FUCK I 100% MAD

>last month
>playing OR when flatmate comes in with a friend
>said friend looks over me playing, I'm in the middle of a random battle.
>vileplume vs seadra
>"uh man, I mean it's cool but all these new pokemon are sheit. I remember when playing red..."
>"yeah, you sure remember"
>fast forward to right now
>see a photo of him on facebook
>"finally Pokemon GO is out!! A dream for a long time fan like me! These pokemon were like my family, I could tell them with my eyes closed!! #gottacatchemall #again #nerdbutidontcare"

FUCKING NORMIES GO SUCK A DICK
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>all those mad iBronies
>>
>>27040944
The main line games have way less grinding nowadays, even if you take out power saves and injecting from the equation you still have vitamins, wings, and rare candies to speed up the process by a shit ton.

You can get the rare candies with pokemiles so don't give me the bullshit excuse that they're rare.
>>
NORMIES GET THE FUCK OUT!
>>
File: carlcuck.jpg (39KB, 600x615px) Image search: [Google]
carlcuck.jpg
39KB, 600x615px
>>27040997
The insult was normie.
>>
>>27041086
Says someone who probably considers themselves really intelligent, which simultaneously proves them to both not be really intelligent & therefore, also know little about what those type of people say or do.
>>
>>27040910
Redditors carry?

Also if someone breaks my phone, I reckon I'll just shoot em :\.
>>
it's amazing seeing all you guys so pissed that your hobby is being accepted by normies finally

>REEEEEE ITS NOT SPECIAL ANYMORE
>>
>>27041093
Surprise, surprise there are at least 19 people in this thread (see those numbers at the bottom?).
Maybe i'm not the OP.
>>
>>27040944
you dare say this when defending a game that literally requires you to catch the same pokemon over and over to progress? A process which may even involve irl biking?
>>
>>27040225
>implying pokemon hasn't always been normie
>>
I have yet to see much proof anyone posting in this thread is intelligent/clever.
>>
>>27041196
you dont have to be a scientist to see how broken and disgusting Pokemon Go truly is
>>
>>27040225
I'd hang around and argue with you, but I'm about to head out on a jog to hatch some eggs.
>>
>>27041217
Oh shut the fuck up and get of your high horse you elitist nerd. It's just a game.
>>
>>27041139
I don't care that they like the game, they can play it till their dick falls off for all i care.

What bothers me is when people suck this games dick so hard when people say they don't like it.
>>
>>27041139
Mhhh,this reminds me of /v/ and dark souls 3,/v/ was hyped for DS3 but then normies came in and /v/ started to hate DS3, i guess it became too popolar and /v/ was scared of fitting into a community
>>
>>27041217
I am certainly as intelligent as I know myself to be, & one could easily say that the only reasons you don't admit that are because you don't know how intelligent I am, or (many of) you here are not as intelligent as you claim yourselves to be.
>>
>>27040225
Calm down dude.
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 750x259px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 750x259px
>there are people who are running out of pokeballs
Literally how.
>>
>>27041196
that includes you
>>
I am full of uses, whereas everyone else here is full of shit & time to spend here instead of with intelligent friends, all of whom had what little intelligence it took to see each person here is not worth their time.
>>
>>27041165
>A process which may even involve irl biking?
Dear God...
>>
>>27040225
>implying it's a game
There's no fail state. It's as much of a game as a sticker album.
>>
>>27040916
>Getting paid by the company
Anon, not everyone is out there to get you, calm down.
>>
I also am not claiming to be hyper-intelligent. I am only claiming to be the smartest person here, which 90% of the posts in the thread (by anyone, not just me) prove true.
>>
>>27041481
so just insecure about people pointing out the battle system is a mess and no trading in something to do with pokemon is cancer.
got it.
>>
>>27040643
I live in a town of 3000 and there are literally a dozen Pokestops and multiple gyms in a half mile radius around my house.
>>
>>27040225
I enjoy it.
Thread posts: 78
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.