[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are Pokewalkers the best extra feature of any Pokemon game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (87KB, 446x700px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 446x700px
Are Pokewalkers the best extra feature of any Pokemon game?
>>
No they were pieces of shit
>>
>>27035190
No, they're pointless
>>
>>27035190
No, they were pointless.
>>
>>27035190
No.
>>
File: 1467669678539.gif (1MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1467669678539.gif
1MB, 500x280px
>>
>>27035190
I liked them
>>
>>27035209
>>27035232
Didnt you get experience and items when you walked with them though.
>>
>>27035381
Yeah! You get tons of experience when walking.
However no matter the level of your Pokemon, it can only gain 1 level per session.
>>
Fuck yes. Literally got my dick rock hard just thinking about them. Probably my favorite thing about pokemon ever.

I got so fucking excited that i lost my first pokewalker. Still sad, but then i bought a new one. I'm actually gonna start a new run on Heart Gold so i can make use of my time playing GO as well.

Nothing gives me more satisfaction than walking around with my pokemon by my side, knowing that i'm training them alongside myself. That, and the minigames are pretty dope too.

It's pretty cool when you can play gold/silver with extra mons at the start. Kangaskhan, smoochum, murkrow, the list goes on!
>>
>>27035701
>It's pretty cool when you can play gold/silver with extra mons at the start. Kangaskhan, smoochum, murkrow, the list goes on!
This nigga gets it. I love this and the pokenav in oras.

If they could put the pokewalker features into a low power mode with streetpass in the 3ds then that Game would be pretty great
>>
What are the features of the pokewalker? I've never even seen one in person (not an underage, I still own my origial Pokemon Red and Gameboy Pocket)
>>
>>27036154
http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Pok%C3%A9walker

Basically you could get rare pokemon and items if you get lucky. I remember grinding for Self-Destruct Munchlax..
>>
>>27036247
The only rare ones now are the Flying and Surfing Pikachu.
>>
>>27036154
It's like Pokémon pikachu but without the color and more options for Pokémon
>>
I caught a kangaskhan in my English Class during my senior year in high school. I used to attach it to my shoe and tap drum on the floor for steps. I wish it carried over it was fantastic.
>>
I walked a lot when they came out. Potentially Pokemon GO could be a current gen pokewalker if they have the technology
>>
>>27036415
Yeah, I used to hook it onto my sock underneath my jeans/whatever I'm wearing in school. Very fun time. Would purposely walk home for like 2 hours instead of taking the bus.
>>
>>27035701
Kangaskhan destroyed. Got it before Bugsy, I'm pretty sure.
>>
>>27035190
No. Wireless was. Every single console to come after it got wireless functionality.
>>
The 3DS itself could have had a built in Pokéwalker using the gyroscope pedometer the play coins use
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.