[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this the most difficult battle in an official Pokémon game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: Super PMD Mewtwo.jpg (66KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Super PMD Mewtwo.jpg
66KB, 1280x720px
Is this the most difficult battle in an official Pokémon game?
>>
>>27030692
>use shedinja
>mewtwo runs away
>>
>>27030692
It is definitely up there, provided you don't cheese it with Spiritomb, Sableye, or Shedinja.

Also, it gets the piss taken out of it if you actually use items properly, but whatevs.
>>
>>27030692
>[anything] used Curse
>>
>>27030762
Even with items I still got my shit kicked in the first time I fought him, Granted I some how didn't expect them to pull a final boss with this fight.
>>
Mewtwo has not skipped any leg day since Rescue Team.
>>
>>27030692
>not the Grand Master
>>
>>27031814
Grand Master who? Greevil?
>>
File: grand master.png (13KB, 455x191px) Image search: [Google]
grand master.png
13KB, 455x191px
>>27031917
>>
I had to use Ditto, Mew, and Shedinja. Carefully switching leaders, moves to use, and tatics made me able to make all 3 transform into Shedinja, then it was a matter of just cornering it and using that one seed once Mewtwo uses recover to 100% health. If it wasn't for Mewtwo recovering full health, the battle would be easier. Then lol, gotta do it a second time.

One time, I went in with a bag of only Reviver Seeds, and I still lost.
>>
>>27030692
Things mewtwo hates!

>Shedinja
>Sableye and Spiritomb
>Ban Seeds
>Curse
>Spite
>Confide
>Memento
>Agility
>Any action impairing status, in bulk.
>>
File: homepage_large.d92cdd4d.jpg (115KB, 319x317px) Image search: [Google]
homepage_large.d92cdd4d.jpg
115KB, 319x317px
>>27031917
>>
File: mfwFireStone.jpg (59KB, 456x586px) Image search: [Google]
mfwFireStone.jpg
59KB, 456x586px
PSMD Mewtwo can suck my dick. Just ban Recover and he goes down like a bitch. There are tons of other ways to cheese this fight, too.

You want some tough shit? Rumble Mewtwo EX.
>He shows up at the end of a fucking gauntlet. Said gauntlet is filled with powerful Pokemon with long-ranged attacks which will wombo combo you for over 1/2 your health. The camera does not cooperate with you, it's easy to get blindsided and just fucking destroyed on your way to Mewtwo.
>There's a timer on both the gauntlet and the battle with Mewtwo. This basically forces you to use a Pokemon with EQ so you can get to Mewtwo on-time. But, EQ is so slow that it's impossible to kill him in-time with EQ. So, you have to commit sudoku, leaving you with 2 Pokemon AT MOST to deal with Mewtwo.
>Unlike any Pokemon in the game, Mewtwo is completely immune to hitstun. This means you can't stunlock him, and you're constantly running in and out of his range just to land a hit. This runs the timer down even more.
>Mewtwo's attacks create huge hitboxes all around him, and combo into themselves dealing huge damage and probably killing you in one combo.
There are very few Pokemon that can even deal enough damage to take out Mewtwo on-time, and due to the way that the game works, you probably don't have them when you first reach Mewtwo. Getting high-powered Pokemon and good moves is all up to luck in Pokemon Rumble, and there's no way to level up, either. The only way to learn moves is also completely random and costs a fucking fortune.
I've never had to look up "how do I beat x?" in any Pokemon game other than this one. There's no Pokemon battle harder than Rumble Mewtwo EX.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
This fucking guy.
>>
File: 5112d21fcbd0f[2].jpg (25KB, 256x256px) Image search: [Google]
5112d21fcbd0f[2].jpg
25KB, 256x256px
>>27034432
>Skill Swap
I wasn't ready.
>>
How far up is the Round 2 fight against Red in PS2? Remember the RNG hates the player in round 2.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.