[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon GO get some pussy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: m'trainer.png (71KB, 263x200px) Image search: [Google]
m'trainer.png
71KB, 263x200px
>be me
>be playing pokemon GO
>in car going exactly 15 mph to maximize efficiency
>able to play all day thanks to neetbux and mooching off parents
>find a magmar in a community center but unable to get out of car fast enough to catch it
>leave and find my gym being attacked by someone
>get there right as they lose
>its two supermodels
>they talk about how strong the pokemon is
>tell them it's mine and show them how i've captured all the gyms in the area
>moist.png
>"please drive us around and show us how to play!"
>politely accept and get them a few crappy ratatas but keep the good pokemon for myself
>take them back to my moms house and have a threesome
>mfw being good at pokemon got me laid

any other pokemon GO stories?
>>
>>27028578
>be me
no shit
>>
>>27028578
I legitimately met a cute girl today playing it, she's two years younger than me though so no date :(

plus she's a team red fag
>>
>>27028730
Mom doesn't let you date ten-year-olds?
>>
I encountered a bunch of actual deer while I was out.

Didn't manage to catch any.
>>
>>27028770
D^:<

you're about 6 years low in that estimate, but nice burn
>>
>>27028578
>be me
As opposed to, you know, not being you.

>mfw being good at pokemon got me laid
On the other hand, that definitely wasn't you, OP.
>>
>>27028821
Why would the two years matter at all?
>>
>>27032142
Because he's a faggot.
>>
fuck i wish the servers were up so i could go find a go gf
>>
>>27032191
You know just as well as the rest of us that everyone on /vp/ is forever alone.
>>
>>27032099
What kind of shitty answer is that? Dubs wasted.
>>
>>27032329
Fuck you, faggot, I got dubs twice in this thread, so bow down to me and don't ask questions. Now, check 'em.
>>
I met a freakin' cute girl and she was so nice to me... told me that she loves unova and is sad that it's gen only for now and that none of her friends know stuff about newer pokemon gens. Felt kinda creepy for it but I asked her for contact info and stuff and now I'm stalking her on facebook and can't stop thinking about her.
Tell me /vp/ is there hope
>>
>>27028598
Newfag gtfo
>>
>>27032595
>being this new
>>
>>27032142
Because he's underage
>>
>>27032691
>implying that has ever stopped anyone
>>
>>27032587
There is but you need to come out of your comfort zone and become bf material now. Now is your time.
>>
>>27032587
Just man the fuck up and send her a message. Ask her if she wants to get coffee or lunch or something like that. Harden the fuck up, anon. Get a girlfriend and some pussy unlike the rest of us on /vp/. Break the mould, nigga.
>>
File: hahahah.png (10KB, 726x111px) Image search: [Google]
hahahah.png
10KB, 726x111px
>>27028578
Oh boy I am laughing
>>
>>27032142
He's 18 and she's 16, so that would be statutory rape if he tried to get laid.
>>
>>27032862
Plenty of people have done it before. But here's a better idea: hook up with her and get laid in two years time when she's madly in love with you. Win-win. You get a girl for life and you get in a girl's pants.

Though it's unlikely either will happen, but still, it's worth trying.
>>
>>27024015
>>
>>27032142
Girl could fuck him over for ez statutory rape case + free money
>>
>>27032862
Not in all places, m8. I live in a state where anything within 3 years is fair game.
>>
>>27032587
Did she actually give you her contact info?
>>
File: Lets_hit_those_showers.png (36KB, 709x723px) Image search: [Google]
Lets_hit_those_showers.png
36KB, 709x723px
>>27028578
Hahaha good one but obviously fake I did however get jacked off when gold came out I was 12 she was 13 I had action replay so caught a bunch of shiny mew.

Original Pokemon got me a wank.
>>
>>27032345
Congrats you got dubs on a slow moving board oh wait what did dubs do...nothing oh dear best ask mummy for some more tendies for your dubs since they mean nothing on a slow board.
>>
>>27032142
I avoided romancing 16 year olds at 18. It's just weird
>>
>>27033072
>/vp/
>slow board
>being this new

This may not be /b/ but the sort of shit you just said is beyond stupid.
>>
>>>/mu/66254011
/mu/ is bullying us again
>>
>>27033084
Between my post and yours was 2 minutes with 10 posts I'd say that's slow
>>
>>27033074
They avoided romancing me because I'm weird.
>>
>>27033097
I think you'll find this THREAD is slow. The whole board? No, it's not that slow. If you want slow, go to >>>/e/.
>>
There are two gyms across the street from one another about a kilometer from my apartment. One is team red, the other team blue.
I work for a living, so I don't have strong enough Pokemon to challenge their guardians yet.
>>
>>27033142
i'll show you who's the boss of this gym
>>
File: pkmnoverpussy.jpg (69KB, 811x817px) Image search: [Google]
pkmnoverpussy.jpg
69KB, 811x817px
>>
>>27033166
The borders make it obvious that this is fake and gay.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.