[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people on this board who are only using 6 pokemon

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: 752168318573.png (227KB, 526x696px) Image search: [Google]
752168318573.png
227KB, 526x696px
>there are people on this board who are only using 6 pokemon for sun/moon
>there are people who aren't using the exp share to train 15 or more pokemon at a time to try out a large number of the new pokemon at once
>mfw
>>
I did that with X/Y, it was fun but my main was at level 80 and my other mons at 50 before the league
>>
>>27021322
I've thought about doing that before, but I can only ever muster up the willpower to grind them all up if it's a nuzlocke. Will probably trade them to another game and do a nuzlocke after my first run, so we'll see.
>>
>>27021384
It's not like you'll have to grind, due to how easy the games are nowadays.
>>
File: x2QAam1tqxk.gif (569KB, 245x220px) Image search: [Google]
x2QAam1tqxk.gif
569KB, 245x220px
>>27021322
How the fuck can you "try out a large amount of new Pokemon" with X and Y's shitty diversity and Pokedex spread
>>
>>27021437
You underestimate how bad I am in-game
>>
I'm probably only going to train 3-4 Pokemon. I like having a small team.
>>
>>27021322
I did that for ORAS.

Then the Delta episode said "No. You can't fight the league again until after you do this shit."
Then I said, "Fuck you, Delta episode, I do what I want!"

And that is how Zinnia got 6-0's by a Hitmonchan, who then went to space and knocked Deoxys' block off.
>>
File: excited 3ds.jpg (12KB, 249x174px) Image search: [Google]
excited 3ds.jpg
12KB, 249x174px
>>27021322
>mfw I had a rotating team in Y and found it a bit (just a bit) challenging due to never using the same pokemon twice and learning about all the pokemon I would never have otherwise used in normal gameplay
>mfw I tried it with AS and constantly got my ass handed to me
>>
>>27021751
Really? Because the opposite happened to me.
>>
>>27021322
I did this with XY, and rotated stuff out for each new area.

I don't think it will be as efficient in SM, though, as the gameplay we've seen has the EXP system changed to something harder to abuse.
>>
>>27021831
I think the ORAS start+elite 4 was harder than XY
>>
Go back to your containment thread kiddo.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.