[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>literally a million new pokemon revealed >no megas revealed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: death pepe.jpg (261KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
death pepe.jpg
261KB, 900x900px
>literally a million new pokemon revealed
>no megas revealed

THEY LITERALLY KILLED MEGAS DIDN'T THEY??? I'M FUCKING STUCK WITH DUNSPARCE FOR THE REST OF MY LIFE
>>
synchro evolution next month, dumbfrogposter-kun
>>
>no gym leaders or evil team revealed
Could this be the open world region we've been asking for?
>>
>>27015857
>Synchro Evolution is revealed.
>The pokemon doesn't physically change but it gets a stat boost and is surrounded by an aura representative of its type.
>Every mon is able to syncro evolve since they didn't have to waste their time creating new models.
A man can dream.
>>
Corocoro
>>
>no megas
YES
RETCON MEGAS
They're not the worst thing to happen to battles but god damn they're an awful concept that GF never fixed. Please let megas be a Kalos only thing.
RETCON MEGAS!
>>
>>27016316
Don't meme so hard, kiddo. You'll hurt yourself.
>>
>>27015857
Reminder that people thought Megas wouldn't be in ORAS either :^)
>>
>>27016351
Megas are shit. Good riddance to them. The few good ones don't make up for the bad ones.
>>
>>27015857
IS IT TOO LATE?
>>
>>27016351
Why banning megas would fix competive
>>
>>27017252
Kek. Git gud, faget.
>>
>>27017252
Are you suggesting competitive was "fixed" before megas?
>>
>>27016413
>The few good ones don't make up for the bad ones.
There are good ones?
>>
They aren't going to retcon megas. It's too big of a feature to get rid of without an explanation..
>>
>>27018519
You can't store items in the Pokebank. So all they have to do is not add any Mega Stones in Sun and Moon and Megas will be gone forever.
>>
Megas and maybe some new type of super evolution will be shown off closer to launch
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 419x610px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 419x610px
>no megas
>no gym leaders
>no elite 4

I'm down. Change it up.
>>
>>27018650
Thinking about it, how many megas are there? 50? Stuffing Alola with all those mega stones would be too much.
>>
>>27018690
This. It's time for a new experience
>>
File: 1467155503984.png (58KB, 140x209px) Image search: [Google]
1467155503984.png
58KB, 140x209px
>>27015857

Has it ever come across your mind that maybe megas haven't gotten any coverage yet because they aren't the main focus anymore unlike XYORAS, and putting info about them aside for new content they want to show off in Sun and Moon?
>>
>>27016316

Fuck you, you worthless waste of oxygen. Megas made some of my favorite Pokemon actually relevant outside of Karenfagging.
>>
>>27018424

Yes.
>>
>>27015857
Now Dunsparce can get a proper evolution
>>
>>27018704
If they do keep Megas, then they should take away all the distinct Mega Stones and just make a few items called "Mega Stone", "Mega Stone X" and "Mega Stone Y". And only make them available very late in the game.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.