[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon GO Party Van

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

File: pokemon van.jpg (216KB, 1034x772px) Image search: [Google]
pokemon van.jpg
216KB, 1034x772px
This game is fucking amazing!
Wouldn't it be better though if people worked together to take over gyms and deposit that many more strong pokemon to defend them?

Anons in big cities should get plan to meet up and go around catching things together to accomplish this goal.

I live in NYC and have a van i could use to pick people up and drive from location to location catching pokemon and claiming any gyms.

Tell me if you want in and i'll tell you where i'll pick you up. Together we can conquer the whole city.

Hopefully more people around the country will do the same.
>>
>H-hey kid, hop in my Pokémon GO van and let's c-conquer some gyms, hhehehheh!
>>
>>27015844
FUCKING NORMIES GET OUT
>>
>>27015939
This is literally normies - the game. I'm already seeing people try to set up pub crawls around stops and spawn points
>>
Clearly the logic is sound
>>
Mother: Anon where are you going ?
Me: I'm just heading out to meet this guy on the internet. He said i can go in his van and catch pokemon together

Yeah i'll pass i'd rather keep my anal virginity
>>
>>27016009
Its very hard to rape someone in a city as big as new york.

I dont get why people are so hesitant, we'd all be more powerful if we worked together.
If anyone wants out at any time its not like i'm going to lock the doors and hold them hostage.
>>
>>27016042
This is cringey shit man, no matter how you look at it.
>>
>>27015986
This is a game for everyone, if you're a neet snorlax it's not our fault
>>
>>27016060
You'll be sorry when people who jump onto this idea leave you in the dust as we catch everything worthwhile and get all the gyms in your area.

Imagine a group of people coming out a van in matching pokemon t-shirts ready to rek your shit. Thats gonna be us.
>>
>>27016042
>Its very hard to rape someone in a city as big as new york.
How do you know? Have you tried?

Don't worry i'll just jump into some strangers van i met on the internet and he will know i'm bringing a possibly expensive phone although i won't be robbed and raped
>>
>>27016097
good luck op
>>
Maybe it's just because I'm optimistic and naive but I'm somewhat interested, despite the chances of rape.

Where in NYC will you be?
>>
>>27017002
There are some old abandoned factories down in the Brooklyn piers.
This would be a good place since theres plenty of room and not alot of people go there so we would all be easier to spot and find.

From there we could head up into manhattan or any other borough once we've taken care of all the gyms in the area.
>>
>>27017114
Okay I'll admit I got a bit of a laugh from thay
>>
You know, we could just meet up in public like every other game group in new york city.
>>
>>27017246
Get your own van if you want to set up where the meeting place will be.

I can assure you its perfectly safe. i always carry around a wet chloroform rag and a few pair of handcuffs just in case i run into any danger.
>>
>>27017345
Oh? i personally carry poppers with me everywhere I go. Best not to resist.
>>
>>27016145
> cute
>>
Do you provide the anal lube or do i have to bring it myself?
>>
File: 1460708876936.jpg (12KB, 188x202px) Image search: [Google]
1460708876936.jpg
12KB, 188x202px
I can't wait for this fad to die out so normies can go and infect whatever the next trend of the week is.

I give it a week and a half before most of them ditch the game ala Miitomo.
>>
>>27015844
I'm a twink so I'm not entirely comfortable stepping in a van with you. I might get raped
>>
>>27019265
It will depend on their ability to keep the servers stable, a week of bad connectivity is fine but if it keeps going people will lose interest, but if they do manage to make it stable i can see this going places, especially with updates and new features.
>>
File: Screenshot_20160707-073113.png (807KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160707-073113.png
807KB, 1440x2560px
TEAM MYSTIC
ALL THE WAY BABY
>>
When is the best time to throw the pokeball?
>>
>>27022170
>defending the Statue of Liberty with a 13 CP shitmon
>bringing shame to our team

TSUUUUUUUUUUUU
>>
>>27022267

when the pokemon is on the screen
>>
File: Shuckle.png (113KB, 1000x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Shuckle.png
113KB, 1000x1000px
kekss to the max. i work in the city. id def meet up with some faggots but im not getting in your van senpai
>>
>>27022170
>his starter is only CP 13

Look at him everyone, look at him and laugh.
>>
>>27022170
>He went all the way to the statue of liberty, the US most recognizable monument maybe even in the whole world.
>placed a CP13 shitter to defend it

>Bulbabong420

This is funnier than it should be
>>
>>27016062
Geez, calm down you big Miltank
>>
ITT- Op trys to rape people via Go
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.