[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Go Help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (151KB, 1200x1029px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
151KB, 1200x1029px
Would anybody be so kind to leave the details of a spare AUS/NZ/USA App Store account so that I'm able to download Pokemon Go here in the UK?
>>
just download the apk directly
>>
>>27013860
How about no? Do it yourself. It's not hard to make one, though I think you need to use iTunes on a Mac to make one without a credit card these days. Still, it's not hard to make one yourself.

>>27013884
Last I checked, iOS doesn't use APKs nor let you install from third-party sources.
>>
>>27013920
>Last I checked, iOS doesn't use APKs nor let you install from third-party sources.
haha sucks for you
should have bought a real phone
>>
>>27013934
1. I'm not OP.
2. iPhones are real phones. Take your shithead elitist attitude back to redshit or >>>/v/.
>>
File: 2ec.png (572KB, 600x580px)
2ec.png
572KB, 600x580px
>>27013966
>iPhones are real phones
>>
>>27013966
>Applefag calling elitist other people
Kek
>>
Can I pop my pokemon out just to look at it? Like in ar?
>>
>>27013966
1. Your phone is shit
2. Enjoy your buyer's remorse
>>
>>27013992
>>27014000
>samefagging this hard
>trying this hard

>>27014018
Still not OP, but I DO have an iPhone, and I prefer it. I've had many family members who have gone through many top-line Android phones in the span of a couple of years, and I've had two iPhones over six years.

So, you know, bitch and moan all you want, but I'll buy works for me; I'll buy what I please.

By no means do I think Android is bad, but I have an Android device AND an iOS device. I have a Mac AND a PC. Need I go on? Or will I make you cry because I'm unbiased and just buy the stuff that suits me rather than deciding what I should buy based on how much of a faggot I may or may not be?

I bet you faggots own Samsung phones, even. And you think people who own Apple products are only trend-followers.

kek

Kill yourselves for this level of shitty bait that I actually bothered replying to.
>>
File: cranky's advice.jpg (75KB, 574x413px) Image search: [Google]
cranky's advice.jpg
75KB, 574x413px
>>27014079
>being THIS mad

Does iOS even have a fucking back button yet?
>>
>>27014127
>implying I'm mad
Anon, I think you're but hurt because my preference isn't your preference. I think you need to get the fuck over yourself and grow the fuck up.

The home button has always been the back button on iOS, but then again, iOS doesn't need three or four buttons to do what one button can do. Happy?
>>
>>27014171
Yes, I meant butthurt. I blame autocorrect.
>>
>>27014171
>lol why have have a bunch of buttons that do different things when you can just tap out Morse code on one button???
>>
>>27014256
Oh, I'm sorry, is single-tapping and double-tapping too hard for you? God only knows what'd happen if you had to use a computer mouse.
>>
ITT: /g/fags
http://www.macworld.co.uk/how-to/iphone/how-get-pokemon-go-on-iphone-in-uk-3642992/
>>
>>27014392
Literally what I said here: >>27013920

Also, I avoid /g/ like the plague. The shitposter though... probably not.
>>
>>27014392
>>27014408
>/vp/ engaging in board snobbery
Fucking
Kek
>>
>>27014296
Enjoy having one mouse button and paying a hundred dollars or whatever for a replacement power cable you fucking fedora wearing shitstain.
>>
>>27013860
Why can't you fags just have some patience?
>>
>>27014461
I never said /vp/ was any better, mind you.

>>27014488
So you literally have zero idea what you're talking about. Thanks for proving that you're an inbred shithead.
>>
Guys, I have a question.
What do I have to do for Pokemon to appear in AR? Like, I couldn't see anything even once, just a black shadowy dot and nothing. Some texy was also popping up about aplication not being able to detect my phone's orientation or something.
Do you know what to do, please?
>>
>>27014660
You have to give the app camera permissions and make sure your camera is available to applications, and then there's a little AR toggle in the top-right corner when you encounter a Pokemon.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.