[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Go Battle

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_2016-07-07-18-32-00.jpg (172KB, 480x854px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-07-07-18-32-00.jpg
172KB, 480x854px
Any Battle tips?

This guy kept getting rekt but a CP374 Pinsir until I ran out of potions.
>>
I'm in the same boat, can't win for shit. Hopefully some helpful trainers post. Bump.
>>
There is some sort of animation before the enemy attacks. Swipe and then tap to not get caught by the attack and instead attack the enemy. Basically if you are good enough you can use any pokemon you want but you need to swipe away from te attacks at the right moment. Also dont powerup your pokemon instead just evolve them. Magmar or Pokemon that are fully evolved are worth powering up.
>>
>>27011266
Hold in the right moment to use fire punch it should be very effective against a bug shitter
>>
pro tips cummin ur way
>find an empty gym
>put any pokemon in it
>get free defender xp from now invincible pokemon
>>
How do I use the special move?

I have a drowsy and I kept tapping the enemy until the 3 bars were full. But didn't know how to use it so I just kept tapping it to death.

Also any good way to get the stardust or do I just have to keep capturing pokemon and getting 100 per capture?
>>
File: alpharius.png (359KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
alpharius.png
359KB, 720x1280px
>>27010928
git gud
also yeah the name is gay as shit but it was literally the first pokemon i caught besides charmander
>>
File: 1252029032486.jpg (110KB, 576x432px) Image search: [Google]
1252029032486.jpg
110KB, 576x432px
>>27010928
charge your phone nigger
>>
>>27011470
>fire dog
>not calling it "Hot Doggo"
>>
>>27010928
Don't be Australian. That'd help.
>>
ITT: Fucking gay nicknames.
>>
>>27011470
rename it dipshit
>>
Are us iOS fags going to be massively underlevelled when we finally get this game?
>>
>>27012726
>IOS fag
>had the game since yesterday morning

Don't know what's taking you so long anon
>>
>>27012757

Tell me your secrets

Britbong too btw.
>>
>>27012757
Aussie apple store? What if I want to (eventually) buy some shit?
>>
>>27012780
>>27012823
No, US store. Just google the app on your phone's browser and click on the store link from said browser. It's in the store, just not in the search system yet.
>>
>>27011399
>>27010928
>Capture everything you can so you get lots of stardust.
>Tap like crazy until your charge attack is ready (blue bar filled) and then press for a few seconds to use it
>Some people say types aren't important but they are. Try to pick a Pokemon that beats the type of the one in the Gym. You'll see "Superefective" when you use an attack against a weak type for that attack
>I don't think dodging is useful. Just attack to death
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.