[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Choose your team

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: Legendary.Birds.full.1320958.jpg (769KB, 1218x600px) Image search: [Google]
Legendary.Birds.full.1320958.jpg
769KB, 1218x600px
In GO when you get to level 5 you get to choose between 3 teams.

Yellow (Instinct) - Zapdos
Blue (Mystic) - Articuno
Red (Valor) - Moltres

Decide here who are you siding with:

http://www.strawpoll.me/10685270
>>
>>27005794
I like Articuno but Mystic is so shit.
>>
I can't decide between Yellow and Blue. Someone help me out.
>>
So Hufflepuff, Ravenclaw and Gryffindor respectively?
>>
File: team-instinct-cutout-mini.png (91KB, 1250x1156px) Image search: [Google]
team-instinct-cutout-mini.png
91KB, 1250x1156px
>>27006093
OP here, was in the same question as you but finally i decided to choose Yellow, i like its Legendary a bit more and i like how it could represent the Courage of the Triforce. I didn't choose by colors because if i did that i would be between blue and red.
I didn't vote in this poll just to don't give an advantage to Yellow team.
Dunno mang think a bit about your siding.
Btw i'd like to give a special event to every team in which we could catch the legendary bird of our Team, what do you think?
>>
>>27005794
I got to level 5 and didn't get the choice. Do I have to battle a gym?
>>
>>27006315
Welp, i said level 5 because that's what i've seen what people were posting but maybe you have to do something else? Idk sorry mang.
>>
>>27006315
I read that you need to approach a gym, haven't gotten to that point myself though
>>
>>27005794
What is the purpose of the teams as far as gameplay goes? What's the difference?
>>
>>27006428
Until now just rivalry and conquest between the teams. It would be cool some kind of event or "faction abilities" that were exclusive dor every team. But yeah now it's nothing else than conquering other teams gyms and turn them in to yours.
>>
When do you choose?
>>
>>27005794
IM BLUE ABADEABADIE

>normie reds get out
>>
>not picking cute valor pokewaifu and best legendary
you fucking normies discust me
>>
Mystic4lyf
>>27006315
As soon as you challenge a gym the professor will prompt you
>>
>>27006428
At the moment, it's just teams. If you find a gym with the same team, you can add a Pokemon to the gym and train your Pokemon there as well, which boosts the gyms prestige and probably benefits the Pokemon in some way.
>>
I've always favored Zapdos because it looks so fucking stupid. It's so bad it's good.
>>
i cant figure this game out for shit

i know its a GeoTag game but do i really have to go up to the library to do anything now that I have squirtle
>>
I went with blue because everyone said they'd win the most, even though I like Zapdos the best.
You better not have lied to me /vp/.
>>
>>27005794

Valor has the best name, but Moltres a shit. Articuno is the best bird but Mystic is the fucking stupidest name.

Probably going Zapdos.
>>
>>27007547
>>
>>27007790
Is it just your
instinct
>>
>>27006217
I think I'll join your team when I get a chance, then.
>>
>>27007800
>>27007815
NANI? Why are you stealing my identity?
>>
>>27007822
Nice. Thanks for joining in. Yellow ftw.
>>
>>27005794
>nostalgiafags pick red
>animefags pick yellow
>splatfest winners pick blue
The choice is easy, and it's good to see /vp/ isn't retarded for once
>>
articuno is my favorite bird in theory and zapdos is my favorite bird in actuality but valor is the redpilled ideology so i'm going with moltres
>>
RED RED RED RED
>>
File: Yellow Team Rules.jpg (20KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Yellow Team Rules.jpg
20KB, 480x360px
Went with Yellow since it was my first game
>>
>>27010268
>splatfest winners
kek
>>
File: 1383320361998.jpg (1MB, 2893x4092px) Image search: [Google]
1383320361998.jpg
1MB, 2893x4092px
Moltres is my favorite pokemon flat out so...yeah.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.