[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Things you're excited about, but others aren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 5

File: gra.png (534KB, 688x418px) Image search: [Google]
gra.png
534KB, 688x418px
So I feel like I'm not most excited for the new pokémon (because we get that every generation) but for the things that are unique, which we do NOT get every generation...
> amazing graphics
> battle royal

Am I the only one that is going to buy the game just for these features revealed so far? I mean popplio is a big reason too, and so is Bruxish (which are going on my team INSTANTLY) but these features are fuelling my HYPE TRAIN.
>>
>>26995961
>amazing graphics

You only play pokemon, right?
>>
>>26995961
>pokemon
>things we get every gen
Looks like someone skipped gen 6
>>
File: 1467746264439.gif (2MB, 540x304px) Image search: [Google]
1467746264439.gif
2MB, 540x304px
Great taste OP. I'm not too much into battle royal but I'm very excited for the graphics and trainers in battle. I just love exploring and the map truly looks interesting and comfy. The riding mechanic looks nice too but it might be limited like in XY so I won't put my hopes up.
In terms of pokemon I love them all but I'm most excited for Litten and the bugs.
>>
>>26996018
I think he says they're amazing by Pokemon standards. I mean, if you went back in time and show your 6 year old self what Gen 7 will look like he would probably lose his shit.
>>
>>26995961
you're not alone, i'm so excited.
>>
File: p4555.jpg (75KB, 600x401px) Image search: [Google]
p4555.jpg
75KB, 600x401px
>>26996036
What are these?
>>
File: 1467820265083.png (341KB, 688x418px) Image search: [Google]
1467820265083.png
341KB, 688x418px
>>26995961
is this going to be a new HM/Field move?
>>
>>26996134
What if it's dig?
>>
>>26996061
You're right Anon, that's what the OP meant.

>>26996134
Obviously that's going to be some kind of hidden/rare pokémon finding mechanics akin to honey trees in DPP
>>
>>26996149
>>26996182
yeah it could be a special encounter like the ones in XY (Venipede, Heatmor etc.) i forgot about those
>>
>>26996036
>>26996095

Gen 6 went for quality over quantity in terms of the Pokemon it introduced. I'd say a good 90% of Kalos mons have legitimately great designs, with only a few outliers. Meanwhile Gen V added over 150 Pokemon, but the designs were all over the place. People will forever remember it as the gen that introduced 'the ice cream Pokemon.'

Region and story-wise, Gen V was leaps and bounds ahead of VI, but at least Kalos had a quality offering of new Pokemon with fewer 'filler' mons. Plus if you count Megas as new Pokemon (which you should, they have their own designs and stats, and let's not forget how many evos gen IV added), it's not even that small of a dex
>>
>>26995961
>Popplio and Bruxish on my team
2 water types. Do you play Pokemon my friend?
>>
New abilities and moves.
New Pokemon.

I like to see how things change up with each generation. We will likely get a ton of moves this gen since the professor studies that. Even if it's the >muh fifth move meme that's fine. Looking forward to see how it functions.
>>
File: thumb-4921.jpg (104KB, 705x450px) Image search: [Google]
thumb-4921.jpg
104KB, 705x450px
>>26996566
>someone doesn't use my autistic OU team
>Do you play Pokémon my friend?

Ok
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.