[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Crunch time /vp/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 1

Real question: Did Omega Ruby and Alpha Sapphire do the original soundtrack justice?

Ruby & Sapphire are constantly praised as having one of the best soundtracks of any Pokemon game because of the innovative use of trumpets. Do you think the remastering was better?
>>
Yes. Orchestral bombing FTW
>>
>>26986727
Nope. I didn't like it.

Like now, Hoenn has my least favourite battle music.

Something is different but I can't put my finger on it. Maybe the lack of percussion or something.
>>
The remastered music is pretty much on par. Doesn't fuck around like HGSS did.

Most of the brand new music is pretty lame, though.
>>
>>26986727
RSE music was pretty sub-par outside of the legendary themes and Steven's theme. It's the same with ORAS, only the team leader theme is also great, and Deoxys' theme.
So yes, in that way it did do it justice.
>>
>>26986733
>>26986765
>>26986780

>real anons

>>26986741

>OP samefagging his b9

you can see in her posting time
>>
>>26986949
What? Why are people pushing this so hard? I've never even heard of this girl until a few days ago and now she's every anon in every thread?

I really just want to know if anyone who also doesn't like the music could help me get why it doesn't jive with me
>>
>>26987050
Assuming it's not you (and I don't care either way) it's a shitposter that joined the board around 2014 and rabidly posts genwars here since that time goodra threads stopped.

The catch is that the shitposter always uses pics like OP, so you being her or not, it will grab the attention of people who see the thing since 2014.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.