[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am so fucking pissed right now guys >From Kalos >On vacation

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: barelyevenhuman.jpg (36KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
barelyevenhuman.jpg
36KB, 600x450px
I am so fucking pissed right now guys
>From Kalos
>On vacation in Unova
>Shopping Mall Nine was fantastic
>Looking for directions to Castelia
>See this guy on a motorcycle
>worried he might not understand my very thick Kalos accent
>if people not familiar with the accent of Kalos don't listen very carefully, they completely misunderstand what the person was saying and usually gets twisted into a whole different sentence
>Ask him for directions and points of interests
>says he understands me, he's got family up in Kalos and that's where he learned many of his romance techniques
>thankArceus.jpg
>Suddenly this one girl comes along
>introduce myself as Vicky
>say "Good day, is it not? How would you describe the Floccesy Farm?"
>she gets pissed
>she suddenly whips out her Hydreigon and challenges me to a battle
>know that the unspoken worldwide rule is that once someone challenges you, you can't back down
>toss out my Swirlix since she's the only mon I have
>we're not too experienced in battle since we're more travelers than trainers
>her Hydreigon demolishes my baby girl
>pick her up and start panicking, in a state of a panic attack and start running to find the nearest Pokemon Center
>bawl knowing I put my Swirlix in danger and her injures are my fault for not training with her
>Get a plane ticket to Kalos ASAP as soon as she's in recovery
>nevercomingback.jpg
>Even if that girl thought I was flirting with the guy on the bike, she has no chance anyways
>saw him checking out a male backpacker before I started asking for directions
Unovans are complete savages.
>>
>>26983365
>fairy type loses to hydriegon

Fucking Kalosperms
>>
>>26983365
>Hydreigon knocking out a fairy type
>>
>Swirlix demolished by Hydreigon
I know story said that this person was not experienced in battle, but damn, that's really pathetic
>>
>>26983399
>>26983417
>>26983450
OP is an Unovabortion making up shit
They hate Kalos for some reason despite them winning their independence war for them
>>
This story feels familiar but I think it was told differently...
>>
Smh Kalosians at their finest
>>
>>26983450
Not if it's like level 20, you autist.
>>
I always had a feeling Charles was after dudes. No wonder he was known as the heartbreaker.
>>
>all these badgeless shitters pretending Hydreigon doesn't learn enough coverage moves to take on fairies
>>
>>26987640
True, an untrained Swirlix is not gonna take an Iron Tail/Flash Cannon/Steel Wing from Hydreigon well.
>>
That Charles leaves nothing but feminine destruction in his wake.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.