[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Give Levitate Pokémon Hidden Abilities

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 330Flygon.png (111KB, 431x431px) Image search: [Google]
330Flygon.png
111KB, 431x431px
For some weird reason, the vast majority of Pokémon that get Levitate don't get Hidden Abilities, even if their pre-evolved forms had one (Trapinch losing Sheer Force, for example). Assuming GF fixed this in Gen VII and added Hidden Abilities for them like how they changed or added Hidden Abilities to certain Pokémon in Gen VI, what would you give who?

Personally, I'd give pic related and Vibrava Tinted Lens or Sand Stream, if they didn't just keep Sheer Force from Trapinch.
>>
>>26982931
But if they don't have Levitate they won't be able to participate in sky battles.
>>
>>26982931
>For some weird reason,

Are you legitimately retarded?
>>
>>26982978
>defending Levitate Pokémon not getting HAs because of some stupid reason
Are you?
>>
>Sylveon used Skill Swap
>Flygon can't fly anymore
>It falls from the sky and dies
>Sylveon can now fly
>>
>>26983043
>flygon now has pixelate
>boomburst
Would be neat for doubles.
>>
>>26982951
Levitate has literally nothing to do with Sky Battles.

Beedrill can be in a sky battle
Gengar cannot.

And even if it worked like that, what the fuck. why the fuck do you care what happens to Sky Battle?
>>
I think lati twins could definitely have illusion or telepathy based on lore/dex entries. Telepathy would be a bit lame though even in doubles, though illusion would be interesting
>>
>Latios & Latias get contrary and Psycho boost
>Hydreigon gets adaptability
>Rotom gets Water Absorb, Flash Fire, Volt Absorb, Sap Sipper, Aerilate, and Refrigerate
>Flygon gets Arena Trap or Sheer Force
>Gengar gets Bad Dreams
>Cresselia gets Serene Grace
>????
That's all I can think of right now
>>
>>26982978
>b-but they're always floating so they h-have to have levitate

What about the floating Pokémon and non-Flying-type flying Pokémon that don't get Levitate at all? What about the other Pokémon that have one ability that they should logically always have based on their design but can also have other abilities? What about Bronzong?

Are YOU legitimately retarded or just a Game Freak shill who thinks every stupid decision they make is completely justified?
>>
>>26983181
Could you imagine Gengar mega evolving during a sky battle?
>>
Give Giratina a unique Infiltrator that breaks through reflects, protects (including king's shield), substitute, and combine it with Unaware.

Why don't more Pokemon have unique abilities? If they did, it would increase most Pokemon's viability and let them be true to their dex entries.
>>
>>26983306
Cress should get regen or magic bounce, if only to make it more of a cancer
>>>>>latis get psycho boost and contrary
Fuck no
Gengar wants sheer force imo
Hydreigon and flygon i like
>>
>>26982931
Trapinch gets Sheer Force?

What the fuck
>>
>>26983409
Imo unaware alone would be amazing on tina. Rip extreme killer arceus and DD Ray
>>
>>26983000
>>26983334
Listen here you little shits, if they don't want to give Levitate to mons like Volcarona that's fine. I don't care. But the whole reason it exists is so that they can logically explain why certain airborne mons that aren't Flying types are immune to Ground moves. It would not make any sense if Earthquake was able hit Latias and Latios, who are literally airplanes.

Like I said they're picky about who gets Levitate or not, but suddenly giving a mon that ONLY had Levitate another ability? How does that make ANY sense? It has Levitate because IT NEED THAT TO STAY IN THE AIR. If they suddenly gave something the option to have a second ability when it couldn't before, that would be backwards-ass logic.
>>
>>26983421
I considered Magic Bounce & Regenerator but it seemed too annoying.

Well Serperior shouldn't be the only one with access to a synergizing combo like Leaf Storm & Contrary. At least give Psycho Boost to Malamar, or Light of Ruin & Contrary to Floette Eternal.

Sheer Force doesn't make sense...
>>
>>26983457
Yeah but latis are a whole different beast from serp, they don't need a +2 under their belt to hit hard at all. Psycho boost malamar i don't really mind, you're shit if you get swept by a malamar
I don't care about giving cress another ability, just give it recovery outside of moonlight FFS.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.