[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A lot of trainer threads, so I thought I would try something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 6

File: pkmn areas.jpg (1MB, 3300x2550px) Image search: [Google]
pkmn areas.jpg
1MB, 3300x2550px
A lot of trainer threads, so I thought I would try something different

>Roll
>Post what you do or where you work in the town/city
>Post team, keeping in mind the surrounding routes and practicality of your Pokemon

Pretty free-form, just remember that you aren't really a trainer, besides the occasional casual battle (unless you roll a 00).
>>
>>26982524
Roll
>>
File: rolls.jpg (9KB, 276x183px) Image search: [Google]
rolls.jpg
9KB, 276x183px
>>26982524
Rolls
>>
Rollerino
>>
>>26982547
I don't like Fairies that much but Laverre is comfy. I'll take it.

I'll probably work at the Pokeball factory for maintenance and/or managerial positions.

I'll take my best bros with me, maybe Machoke and Gurdurr for the level in the area
>>
>>26982524
It's time
>>
>>26982524
Aloha
>>
OK
>>
>>26982591
>Vaniville Town

I guess I'd be the town gardener, taking care of the flowers and the neighbours' trees. I guess I have a Fletchling as my only Pokémon.
>>
Rollin'
>>
>>26982669
Oh man, I want to work at the science museum.

And, I'd like to have a Butterfree and a Diglett, and a Nidorina (maybe eventually saving all my cash for a moonstone). Not any particular reason for my job or anything, just because I like them.
>>
Rollig da penus
>>
Pole
>>
>>26982524
Rolling for something good.
>>
Eh sure why not
>>
Roll on little doggie!
>>
>>26982524
Rillzlia.
>>
>>26982524
Rollinnnn
>>
>>26982524
I hope I'll get 23
>>
Rolly
>>
>>26982524
rollan
>>
>>26982524
Roll
>>
File: 1380381392182.jpg (136KB, 482x608px) Image search: [Google]
1380381392182.jpg
136KB, 482x608px
>>26982524
>Oliviine

Neat. Olivine is definitely my favourite Johto city, first time going through and finding all the available pokemon you could fish up was great.

I'd definitely keep a Staryu, maybe a Magnemite from the routes north for anti-water defenses. IRL Olivine is Kobe which is known for beef, and there's a miltank farm just north, so I am going to feast on steaks as often as possible. Why do you think there's a restaurant in Olivine instead of the other Johto cities? For the Tauros meat, of course.

I'm studying biology, so I'd probably be doing the same shit as now, but more focused on marine stuff, which I am already doing.
>>
>>26983538
So Goldenroad city
my team would be
>Staross
>Nidoqueen
>Alakazam
>Exploud
>Corsola
>Floatzel
>>
>>26983573
Probably a Silph employee, maybe part of whatever design team they might have.

Team is Porygon, Rotom, and probably something like Metang for transportation.
>>
Rollen
>>
>>26982524
Seven Island
Crobat, level 54
Flygon, level 53
Just live there, not sure what i would do. Battle in the tower, i guess.
>>
>>26982524
Rolling for Unova, I want a Joltik or a Krokorok.
>>
>>26983669
>Pewter City
I'm actually OK with this. I should be able to get a Nidoran from Route 3, so I'm good. Don't need anything else.
>>
File: 800px-Lena_Pichu.png (289KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
800px-Lena_Pichu.png
289KB, 800x450px
>>26983467
>Live in Pastoria City
>Work as an event coordinator for the Pokemon Mansion West of the city
>Have to hike up my boss' stupidly large pathway every morning to work
>Have to entertain spoiled rich kids all day for this stupid 5-Maid Knockout Exact-Turn Attack Challenge my boss thought was a great idea
>Spend 3 hours on the phone to get non-native Pokemon for my boss to show off in his garden
>Best friend Scarf Guy got a girlfriend, so now I drink alone at Seven Stars every night
>Go home
>Pet and play with my Pichu
>Repeat

Fuck this shit-hole. At least the maids are genuinely nice. Maybe I can bring my Pichu into work tomorrow. Seeing the maids all have their Clefairy, I'm sure no one would care.

Also, sorry for the blog post. Rough day.
>>
Roll, sunyshore common
>>
>>26982524
Let's do dis.
>>
File: Pewter_City_RBY - Edited.png (3KB, 185x136px) Image search: [Google]
Pewter_City_RBY - Edited.png
3KB, 185x136px
>>26982706
You could use Diglett and Butterfree to maintain the town garden. Might be a nice side job.
>>
>>26984395
Sweet, Johto. I'd want to hang out and teach at the Pokemon school in Violet City, and pop in to train with Falkner from time to time. Depending on how out there I can get, I'd like to keep my Shinx with me. Nice and exotic.
>>
Let's roll again, this is fun
>>
Rawlin
>>
>>26982524
Rolling
>>
Rock-n-rollin'
>>
File: AG042 - Edited.png (95KB, 268x194px) Image search: [Google]
AG042 - Edited.png
95KB, 268x194px
>>26984593
>Verdanturf Town

I work as a Pokemon breeder. I'm contracted by the Battle Frontier to breed Pokemon for them to use in their Battle Factory. I drop them off at the Verdanturf Battle Tent every week.

I have an Illumise and a Volbeat to keep me company while I hatch eggs through the night.
>>
Rollout
>>
>>26982524
renterente
>>
>>26982524
Well lets see.
>>
>>26982524
rolie polie olie
>>
>>26982524
Roll
>>
lloɹ
>>
A lot of rolling but not a lot posting.
>>
>>26982524
roll
>>
>>26985097
>Viridian City
I could work as a teacher in the Pokemon academy.
I'd probably have a Caterpie and a Spearow to present my students how types work and stuff.
>>
>>26982524
rolling
>>
>>26985926
Nice, Eterna.

I'd probably be working at the Bicycle Shop.
I'd probably want a Bronzor, Meditite, and a Wurmple from the Eterna Forest
>>
Rollins
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.