[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw we will never see Misty in the anime again.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: Wojak.jpg (63KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
Wojak.jpg
63KB, 633x758px
>tfw we will never see Misty in the anime again.
>>
>>26982276
Serenafags are coming for you
>>
>>26982276
Good. Misty was ugly and shit. Her pokemon were ugly and shit too. She was by far the worst girl companion
>>
File: Misty_Origins.png (637KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Misty_Origins.png
637KB, 1280x720px
She is, but uglier
>>
Doesn't misty make cameos though?

>>26982390
>psyduck
>ugly

Boy you have some shit taste there man
>>
>>26982276
>I like asymmetrical true-tarded hair style
No wonder her sisters keep mocking her. I bet she can't even walk and chew gum.
>>
>>26982390
Not when Iris and Serena exist.
>>
>>26982276
Good. She's the worst girl and only normie faggots like her.
>>
>Former director and storyboard artist of the Pokémon anime, Masamitsu Hidaka, stated in an interview that Misty will not return as a main character in future seasons, but she will continue to make guest appearances from time to time like she has in the past. He compared it to how May came back for the Wallace Cup in the Diamond & Pearl series, but said since Pokémon Contests "aren't really her thing", it would be for something else like a battle.

You'll see Misty in one filler episode eventually.
>>
File: Misty_Starmie.png (99KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
Misty_Starmie.png
99KB, 320x240px
>>26982390
>HYA
>shit
>>
File: image.jpg (75KB, 850x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
75KB, 850x900px
>>26982276
It hurts.
It hurts so much.
>>
>>26982808
Her last mention was at the end of BW where she called Tracey over. BW also had the PWT but it was Dawn who appeared instead.

Hidaka also stopped really having a say about Pokemon in DP when they made the interview.
>>
>>26983491
Misty's AG appearances were clearly intended to be the final episodes for the character. That's why she's never reappeared since.

It amazes me so many people never realized Misty's AG cameos wrapped up the last loose ends for her character and after that they were done with her. That was 11 years ago back in 2005.
>>
>>26983491
PWT for the anime was huge wasted potential
>>
>>26982401
I love chin misty
>>
>still watching the anime
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.