[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pokemon Titan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1.png (740KB, 1525x1906px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
740KB, 1525x1906px
Hey guys. I'm devoloping my own fangame in Essentials, called Pokemon Titan, spanish.

It's in advanced devolopment, it has 13 gyms for now, and I would like to begin with the english version and present the game in PokeCommunity.

Based on the pics, looks apealing enough? I'm pretty insecure, the international scene is more demanding than the spanish scene

May look a bit simple, but I wanted to emulate the comfy vibe of HGSS and focus in the gameplay experiencia. Also it's optimized to run smoothly even in old computers.
>>
>>26981713
experience* Jesus, sorry for bad english
>>
>>26981713
Looks pretty good
>>
it's good
>>
>>26981713
I like the lava area, Lugia area, and marsh area. But I don't really like the basement/warehouse aesthetic or the place in the pic under the professor pic.
>>
>>26981713
Looks pretty good Paco, where can we download it?
>>
>>26981713
Looks better than most shit I've played, but looks aren't everything are they?
Then again I haven't been into rom hacks for some years now, so I don't know how much the bar was raised, but sometimes I see interesting stuff in the rom hacks threads.
>>
>>26981713
That Poké Ball in the first column, second from the bottom looks really good.
>>
I love it, too bad it's in spanish for now
>>
>>26981713
Just make it English, fucking geez
>>
>>26981741
I will post it in PokemonComunity this week, and I will try to have a long english demo in one month.
>>
>>26981713
Dame una invi shur
>>
>>26981713
Fuck off, spic.
>>
>>26982045
Im from Spain, burguerlover
>>
Looks okay, how difficult is it supposed to be?
>>
Looks nice, tell us more info about the game. Starters, plot etc.
>>
>>26981713
It looks really good, would play.
>>
OP here, I will give a bit more info.

The game has two self-made regions and plot is the typical gyms+league+villain team.

The starters are randomized of all 6 gens starters when you begin a new game, one for each type.

Villains are called Team Zenit, basically are not-pokenazis who believe in the human supremacy above Pokemon, and they want to regulate Pokemon population and restrict their rights to give them an animal status.
>>
There is also some political mumbojumbo in the story, basically the game deals with subjects like Pokemon rights and the dangers of wild Pokemon, and their interactions with human society.
>>
>>26983691
Your game looks pretty nice although I do have some problems with the concept for the evil team. It seems fairly counter-intuitive for a team [which I assume uses Pokemon themselves] to actively campaign against Pokemon having rights or being respected. This is mostly because it's a very trivial issue in the Pokemon world. Pokemon basically already hold the status of animals/pets and nothing more and it would be highly unlikely that Pokemon would gain any status above that.

It's probably better to just focus more on the fact that they think Pokemon are dangerous and should be feared/contained, rather than actively wanting to prove human superiority over Pokemon, mostly because humans are superior to Pokemon as-is.
>>
>>26983729
>political mumbojumbo
>from a brownie
lmao drumpf trump amirite xD
>>
it's look good so far
>>
>>26985859
>lmao drumpf trump amirite xD
>Spanish can only mean mexico
>>
>>26981713
I love HGSS aesthetics so its a + from me. Good job.

>>26985859
Trying too hard to derail this thread
>>
Looks pretty good. If the gameplay is as good as the graphics, I would most certinly play it.
>>
>>26981713
Wow this looks really good, hopefully there will be an English version?
>>
Pillo FC.

Looks good desu.
>>
>>26981713
Need more of Professor Waifu.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.