[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw watching Domtendo lets plays on my TV through my PS3 Godlike.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_20160705_152644326_HDR.jpg (2MB, 3264x1836px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160705_152644326_HDR.jpg
2MB, 3264x1836px
>tfw watching Domtendo lets plays on my TV through my PS3
Godlike.
>>
>>26981599
Shill thread?
>>
>>26981599
Nice, don't forget to do your homework!
>>
>>26981599
>tfw I could literally make a better overlay in 5 mins.
>>
>>26981615
>summer break
>>
File: HNI_0046.jpg (78KB, 640x533px) Image search: [Google]
HNI_0046.jpg
78KB, 640x533px
>>26981599
>PS3
>>
>>26981599
>watching domtendo
>watching german lets plays
>watching any fucking poketuber
>thinking it is something good

Anon...this board is for people who are at least 18. But if you are 18+ and really like german letsplayers who are the shittiest lets players ever, please anon, never come here again and never get children you fag
>>
I AM 18 YOU ASSHOLES. IN JUST A FEW MONTHS I WILL BE 19!
>>
>>26981641
children pls go
>>
>pokemon let's plays

why?
>>
>>26981599
>PS3
Why?

>Domtendo
I don't speak german but I'm trying to learn it, so I watched some of his videos. He actually seems to be nice. And why is he the only person on Youtube that plays mods? I've noticed Mario 64 are popular for german speakers, and I suspect it's because of him.

>>26981610
I doubt it, since the people who already speak german probably know him and everyone else wouldn't be able to understand.

>>26981615
>>26981623
>>26981631
>>26981641
>>26981657
>le summer memee XDddd
Yeah, stop posting.

>>26981631
I realized that if I'm wasting my time watching pointless shit on Youtube I might as well try to learn something out of it. It kind of worked since I learned a few words, but I guess it's time to stop being lazy and get back to study properly.
>>
germanon here

>enjoying Domtendo

please do everyone a favor and kill yourself
>>
>>26981898
what's wrong with him?
>>
>>26981916
annoying, stupid, doesnt have anything interesting to say,...

and the worst of all: he reads all dialogue in different voices. the most annoying shit ever
>>
>>26981863
>learning german

Why, so you can date your teen boyfriend you keep babysitting? Reminder that you don't own anything here and is not one of us, your delusions are pathetic, fanficfag
>>
>>26981610
Yes.
>>
>Domtendo
leaks come out
>I hate these designs, please don't be real
official trailer comes out
majority gets hyped
>I actually like these designs
>Channel Banner ibecomes Pokemon Sun and Moon
>will most likely upload multiple videos a day even before official release to "steal" more views
>all dat youtube money
>bigger jew than verlis
>>
>>26981994
I just like the language itself, I don't actually care about any german speaking country. At the end of the day I'd just use my knowledge to shitpost in german
>>
>>26981936
THIIIS! SO MUCH FUCKING THIS!

The worst part is, he is not the only one. Nearly every fucking german youtuber does that and if it that wouldn´t be enough, you hear every two minutes jokes who are everything but not funny. It literally feels like you are 3 year old and can´t read, so the big funny youtuber have to read it to you with different voices. NO FUCK YOU

>Playing dark souls, player dies
German letsplayer:"Oh, Oh, this wasn´t thaat good.Hihihi. Next time lets roll [insert unfunny joke here]"

Everybody else: "Holy shit, you cunt. Next time I will fuck you"
>>
>>26981936
Every single let's play of Pokemon does that exact thing.
>>
>>26982061
>It literally feels like you are 3 year old and can´t read
Well, why aren't you watching that kind of videos if you aren't?
>>
File: volcanionshiny.png (18KB, 269x171px) Image search: [Google]
volcanionshiny.png
18KB, 269x171px
This is the most god-awful shiny that I have ever laid my eyes upon.
>>
>>26982019
I don't watch Domtendo, so I'm not positive, but at least he doesn't make video titles similar to, "WHOLE NEW REIGON UNDER ALOLA!"
>I don't think that's an actual title, but it's sounds like something Doggoboy would pull
>>
>>26982092
>We need shinies for Hoopa and Volcanion! Any ideas?
>Uhh, just make them yellow?
>>
>>26982067
There were 4 reasons I watched a Video:

1. first time you watch a video

2. wanting to know how the game look likes and clicking on the first video

3. searching for a guide(e.g. Oras scanner) or something like that and clicking on the first video

4. searching for a pokemon trailer and clicking on the first video, because I thought it is from Nintendo
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.