[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Beta tester here!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: pikachu.jpg (10KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
pikachu.jpg
10KB, 400x240px
Hey /vp/! I had the opportunity to try an unfinished version of Pokemon Sun for testing, and I am going to tell you all that I know. I couldn't play much of the game, only about an hour of it, but I can tell you what the new feature/gimmick of this gen is.

Hold on to your hats people........its a "fifth move"! I put fifth move in quotes for a reason. So you know how Kukui researches Pokemon moves? Its because of this new feature. The fifth move is not un like the burst attacks in Pokken Tournament and can only be activated by filling a gauge that fills up from battling a lot. The new diamond stone things are required to have in order to use this special move.

Its actually kind of cool, and doesn't seem like something that will ruin the games. I don't know if it is possible to use the move in multiplayer as I didn't get to try multiplayer.

Pic related, it's Pikachu's special move.
>>
I can barely watch this sink down the page without crying from how bad this bait is. Please stop
>>
>>26979099
That would be entirely useless in a game where Pokemon last 1 or 2 turns, max, before getting KO'd.
>>
File: 1467300379088.jpg (96KB, 483x411px) Image search: [Google]
1467300379088.jpg
96KB, 483x411px
If this was true stall would be the only viable play style and i'm okay with this
>>
Eh, I am bored so I will play along, are megas back? And what new megas are there?
>>
>>26979099
Can all Pokemon go under synchronize Do Pokemon also gain stats like pokken under synchro.
>>
>>26979130
The gauge doesn't go down at the end of a battle, and it continues to go up in the next battle. Also, the game does honestly seem a bit harder than X and Y. I think with all the new helpful features they are adding, it is allowing them to make the actual battles more difficult.
>>
>>26979099
Oh fuck off...
>>
>>26979246
Yeah they are back, but I don't know about what new ones there are.

>>26979270
As far as I can tell, yeah all Pokemon can use a special move. In my playthrough I was only allowed to use Pikachu, the starters (first stage), and Rockruff. They could all use it.
>>
>>26979099
As ridiculous as this is, its always the dumbest and most unbelievable stuff that turns out true...
>>
>>26979099
Ok I'll bite, what moves did your starter learn?
>>
>>26979319
Do Pokemon raise stats when they go under synchro?
>>
>>26979375
I had all three with me. Litten had scratch, ember, growl, and bite.
Popplio had pound, water gun, growl, and disarming voice.
Rowlett had tackle, leafage, gust, and some stat lowering move. Can't remember if it was growl or tail whip.

They were all level 5 when I started and they got the moves via level up.
>>
>>26979394
Theres no synchro. The new feature is the special/burst move.
>>
How about no.
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 752x768px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 752x768px
>>26979438
Does it look like this?
>>
>>26979438
Do any inflame trainers use the burst move
>>
>>26979452
Pretty much, except there is a space for mega evolution as well. Also there is a gauge that fills up in the box.

>>26979461
Not sure, since my build of the game was only to be used to test features of the game, it had me restricted to the first route and some of the first city that had random trainers who didn't use the burst move
>>
>>26979452
fake
>>
See any new mons?
>>
>>26979452
Is there a Clemeont-Chespin in the game
>>
>>26979540
I was only able to go through the grass in route one, so any new mons I saw were Grubbin, Pikipek, and Yungoose.
>>
>>26979596

How common was Grubbin?
>>
>>26979099
Pic of starter evolutions or btfo
>>
>>26979452
Why would a "special move" have PP if you need to fill up a gauge to use it ONCE? OP and friends aren't even trying.
>>
How long has your dad worked at Nintendo?
>>
>>26979596
Ohh, so you only saw pokemon that have already been revealed. How convenient.

An hour of gameplay is more than enough time to get your starter to evolve to second stage. So tell us, who did you pick and what is it's second stage?
>>
>people are actually taking the bait
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.