[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do your parents have any favorite Pokemon? My dad and I have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: arceus.png (47KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
arceus.png
47KB, 250x250px
Do your parents have any favorite Pokemon?

My dad and I have this game where we look at Pokemon and decide if it's cool or dorky. I showed him the new gen 6 guys and he said "they're really losing their touch".

His favorite pokemon is Arceus, btw.
>>
>>26971673
Son, why are you browsing 4chan? This is an 18-year-old-and up website.

When I get back from work you are grounded. No internet access for a month.
>>
cancerous underage blah blah
>>
>>26971673
>he likes gen 4
>he complains about gen 6
You can't say they're losing their touch with the generation they started trying to go back to their roots with.
>>
>>26972120
Meh, I can see his reasoning.

Arceus has very defined features and a "Cool" design. He actually looks kind of like an animal.

Most of the gen 6 dudes are too rounded and don't really resemble much.
>>
>>26972143
They resemble gen1.
>>
Ever since I was a little kid playing blue version my dad has loved kakuna. He looked over my shoulder when I was on my game boy and lost his shit when I encountered a wild one. He just loves the name "kakuna"

Mom likes pikachu because it's just the one she recognizes lol.
>>
>>26974777
For shits and giggles I showed my dad the new starters not long ago and he really likes rowlet
>>
>>26971673
I don't have parents.
My boyfriend likes Snorlax and my son likes Mightyena.
>>
My Mom and Dad used to watch the show when I was little, and my Mom would play Stadium and stadium 2 since she liked battling but didn't have the patience for the RPG stuff. Mom liked Chansey and Blissey the best, she beat Stadium 2 with a Blissey. Also she thought they were cute. Dad liked Oddish because it looked cool.

It was cool to have a Mom who was into vidya games.
>>
First game was Blue when I was 8. My mom loves Altaria and Jigglypuff. My father loves Bellsprout
>>
>>26974911
My dad loves bellsprout actually.
I remember watching the show with him more than a decade ago and he loved when Ash fought that bellsprout in the league.
>What is this little beansprout gonna do
>holy shit
>>
my parents don't have a favorite pokemon because they are both dead
>>
>>26971673
Mom is loves eevees and knows some names because of the plush collection she helped build over the years. Also played Pokemon monopoly a lot as a kid since no cable and week nights were dead for kids programming. Dad likes the nidos because they were the most expensive and the way he would win. Mom likes arcanine and ponyta just because dog and horse.

Mom still will learn a name or 2 each gen and dad just buys me the games for my birthday no matter what time they come out since he knows I love this shit. It's the only thing I'd ever want as a gift so it's sweet and him navigating a GameStop is pretty funny.
>>
>>26971673

You need to be 18 to post here.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.