[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

.>gen 7

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 14838959386357.jpg (144KB, 798x240px) Image search: [Google]
14838959386357.jpg
144KB, 798x240px
.>gen 7
>>
>.>
>>
Guys, this doesn't mean shit
The idea is not reaviling anything
>>
>>26971260
wow it's not gen 1 or 5
>>
>>26971260
fuck off unovabortion
almost every generation does this. the occasional geodude or zubat doesn't ruin a game, as long as it doesn't go full gen 6, where you see more pokemon from previous generations then not, but i have a feeling that the only reason that happened was because there weren't that many kalos pokemon to even fill kalos itself with, so they had to use so many previous gen pokemon. because they don't have to make 700+ 3d models from scratch a lot of poeple, me included, think they will add more new pokemon, and as such, the problem with gen 6 won't happen again, at leas this time.
>>
>>26971288
Keep telling yourself that.
>>
>>26971306
What even is the problem with old mons being available? XY having a large selection of pokemon to catch is a good thing. That's kind of the point of the game.
>>
>>26971306
>but i have a feeling that the only reason that happened was because there weren't that many kalos pokemon to even fill kalos itself with

You do realize that the Kalos Dex had over 450 Pokemon, right? The small number of new Pokemon didn't stop them from going full retard with the amount of shoehorning and nostalgiafag pandering.
>>
>>26971260
Why is this autism coming up with this game but didn't with gen 2 and 4?
>>
>>26971372
It was more possible to skip over kalos Pokémon than it was too get the other 400+ guys

In gen II it was much less of a problem because it's connected to Kanno
In must other generations it's hard to ignore when they do it
>>
Maybe if you stopped spamming your "LE TRASH BAG" memes Game Freak would've kept going forward. But no. Every generation is now going to have your ol' gen one buddies you evidently can't get enough of.
>>
>>26971704
Because we're fresh off the heels of a generation that was, quite literally, 5 parts old Pokémon to 1 part new in its main fucking Pokédex. That was absurd, and not very fun to play, and people are validly worried that we're going to be getting a repeat of that. Gen 3 and 4 did the blending just fine.
>>
This is a weak attempt at riling people up, OP.
>>
>>26971273
<.<
>>
>implying
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.