[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What would you want to see from a Pokemon console game on NX?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 4

File: image.jpg (96KB, 1918x986px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
96KB, 1918x986px
What would you want to see from a Pokemon console game on NX?
>>
Pokémon Stadium 3.

no bullshit games, or anything, just make what everyone wants.
>>
>>26971133
I want to transfer and store my pokemon between the console game and the main game. I also want plenty of space to store all my pokemon.
>>
Pokemon stadium 3 with pokemon ranch in it.. except make it like the chao garden from sonic adventure 2 battle and make your trainer section
>>
>>26971133
a mainline game

never ever
>>
>>26971133
Pokémon Z
>>
>>26971133
Pokemon snap 2
>>
I've imagined a game where you play as Mewtwo

>Start of the game is a text written by the guy that discovered Mew in south america
>as he tells the story of going from searching, to discovery, to birth of the clone, there are pictures in the background from the events he's talking about
>after this, the game starts, you're playing as a newborn Mewtwo
>at this point the scientists are testing your abilities, which acts as the game's training mission
>when you've finished, there's only a few parts more set in the childhood part
>skip in time, end up at the moment where Mewtwo sets out to escape
>You have to make your way out of the mansion, fighting through hordes of guard pokemon
>once you're finally outside, you start the search for someplace safe to hide from humanity
>final boss of the game is either Red, or Ethan
>>
>>26971133
If the nx is a hybrid, a main game. If not, an MH game that has connectivity with the nx in someway( maybe Pokemon stadium 3)
>>
>>26971133
Pokemon Colosseum/Gale Of Darkness saga sequel.
>>
>>26971133
Pokken 2 maybe a console mystery dungeon.

>>26972728
>If the nx is a hybrid
The one thing we know about it is that it's a dedicated home console
>>
As far as I can reasonably expect? Battle Revolution 2. I like custom trainers and importing my team.

As far as I want? Literally Showdown on NX, except with Battlespot rules nix party limits and gay-ass Soul Dew ban.
>>
>>26972840
>I like custom trainers and importing my team.
I doubt that I'll happen since you can have all of that in the main games now.
>>
>>26971133
How am I supposed to answer this question when we STILL don't know what the NX is or what it can do?
>>
>>26972864
>custom trainers in mainline
Sorry, will forever stay in XY because "lolgensneedtobeunique"
>>
>>26972923
It's already confirmed for S&M anon.
Where have you been?
>>
>>26972923
Yeah, that's why all the trainers looked the same in Battle Royal...oh wait
>>
>>26971133
the only thing I want from NX

make the handheld comfy again. Gba is probably the comfiest handheld from Nintedo, Ds Lite was also comfy. But the OG 3ds is literally hell.

And BC to Sun moon would be nice
>>
>>26972977
Apparently not paying attention to Pokenews.
>>
>>26972979
>NX
>handheld
It's a home console anon.
Also N3DS is comfy as fuck unless you're a fat shit.
>>
>>26971133
Pokemon ranch 2
>>
>>26971133
A sequel to Colosseum and XD
>>
>>26971133
Pokemon Stadium 3 with PokeBank access and rental Pokemon.

Battlin and games.
>>
>>26971133
Colo/XD sequel.
>>
Pokemon Stadium 3, but like the old Stadium games, not Battle Revolution.

And I still want a new Pokemon Snap but if that didn't happen for 3DS or Wii U it's never happening.
>>
File: 1466899871720.png (194KB, 249x294px) Image search: [Google]
1466899871720.png
194KB, 249x294px
>>26974405
I would like that
>>
>>26971133
Masuda already stated that they won't work on console Stadium-like games a la Genius Sonority anymore because the 3DS games are already in 3D so it's pointless.

That being said, if something like PokémoNX would happen I'd like something like Battle Revolution or the OP in the sense that they focus on nice shadings and ambiance, also bring back the function to copy your entire boxes back PLEASE. That's literally all I ask for.
>>
File: dog_37.jpg (65KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
dog_37.jpg
65KB, 768x1024px
>>26974405
>tfw the Platinum update never came to America
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.