[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Beating the guardian Pokemon of each island is required for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: 1462910192098.gif (1MB, 1020x980px) Image search: [Google]
1462910192098.gif
1MB, 1020x980px
>Beating the guardian Pokemon of each island is required for progressing the game
>You cannot catch them until postgame, but you have to battle them and win to progress the story
>Gyms are still in the game but are much harder and are not required to progress through the game's story

Would you guys like to see this? seeing how they have put more emphasis towards the guardian pokemon than gyms, this might be the direction Sun/Moon is heading.
>>
It'd be interesting sure but I'd probably do the gyms anyways. Having more freedom to move along and not be blocked until beating each gym would be nice though.
>>
this would be cool if there were tons of hidden areas locked behind HMs(like Black/white) and you could only explore them and find rare pokemon by beating the gyms
>>
>>26963731
>>26963820
Make the Gyms difficult and we have a deal. And I mean actually difficult, even the first Gym.
>>
>>26963731
More like you have to beat the guardians to continue, gyms are optional but the badges open up places to train for the guardians
>>
The games will only get easier as time goes on. Expecting otherwise is delusion.
>>
>>26963731
>this might be the direction Sun/Moon is heading

kek being this delusional. if anything, you'll battle them and have a forced capture, and the gyms will be easy.
>>
>>26963731
You're still battling random people for no reason. WHAT DO YOU THINK!?
>>
>we will never have a non linear pokémon game
>we will never even have a hard mode

why live
>>
Masuda said the games will be easy dont get your hopes up for something too complicated. The kids might not understand it.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.