[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Remember....

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: hori-shittu2152.jpg (130KB, 422x750px) Image search: [Google]
hori-shittu2152.jpg
130KB, 422x750px
Remember....
>>
>>26962276
>over 100
I'd say I wish, but then again Kalos designs were horrible.
>>
>>26962293
>Kalos designs were horrible.

Horrible taste.
>>
>>26962293
>Kalos designs were horrible

Literally the only thing that makes up for 70 Pokemon is that 9/10 of the designs are top tier
>>
>>26962293
No they weren't. Kalos designs were the best we've had in a while.
>>
There was so much denial back then, to the point where someone claimed to be the guy who leaked Greninja, Binacle, and Hawlucha, except he said that he faked Greninja and Binacle, but Hawlucha was totally real guys, because Hawlucha was the only one any of them actually liked.

I browsed through some old Neogaf forums collecting stupid guesses and theories a while ago, if anyone wants me to post that mess.
>>
>>26962331
Yeah, go ahead and post it.
>>
>>26962331
post away pal
>>
>>26962331
Please do.
>>
>>26962351
>>26962361
>>26962366
>"I can't believe people are still spreading that 70 pokemon bullshit"
>"I'm pretty sure those Swirlix and Spritzee evolutions are mid-stage. They have the usual slight incremental change of mid-stage Pokemon. Spritzee's evolution also seems to be molting the pink feathers for purple, and it's not done yet."
>"Pumpkaboo is going to evolve into Orotto."
>"We're getting at least 10 legendaries this generation, for sure."
>"Oh wow, has anyone thought Dedenne might be the event fairy of gen 6? Like Victini, Jirachi, etc.? Seems like it could be, maybe we'll have an event for it soon after launch."

>"Minun is #097 in the dex. What was Luchahawk's one again?"
>"Hawlucha was #97..."
>"... GRENINJA DECONFIRMED"
>"It's already been deconfirmed, several times."

>"I wonder if Pokémon Z/X2/Y2 will be the first "third version" to include substantial changes to the roster of Pokémon with new Mega Evolutions? Or, I wonder if they might be so bold as to include actual new Pokémon or evolutions? Unlike previous gens, this is the first gen that could be updated via SpotPass. I don't expect GF to sell new Pokémon via DLC, but I would be excited to see Pokémon Z/X2/Y2 with full evolutions to Pokémon like Carbink, evolutions to older Pokémon like Dunsparce, and Mega Evolutions for all sorts of Pokémon (probably including the Gen VI starters, which would make for a nice marketing gimmick) with updates to X/Y to maintain compatibility. Basically, I'm just hoping the new third version can be more substantial since there are no longer technical boundaries to maintaining compatibility."
>"Mega Venusaur X needs to be a badass"

And one of my personal favorites wasn't necessarily a dumb theory, but someone saying that they thought Gourgeist should evolve into Pumpkaboo because they liked Pumpkaboo more.
>>
File: image.png (64KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
64KB, 250x250px
>>26962301
>>26962306
>>26962312
Yeah! Kalos has amazing Pokemon!
>>
>>26962441
B-BUT IT'S A DEEP AND INTRICATE DESIGN
YOU WOULDN'T UNDERSTAND IT!
>>
>>26962441
this grew on me more than any other pokemon in history. literally my favorite one in the entire gen now.
>>
>>26962441
>Posts 1 design
>Posts a good design

Keep trying.
>>
>>26962441
>9/10 are top tier
>posts the 1/10
>I SURE SHOWED YOU GUYS

Please be a retard on another board
>>
>>26962441
I can cherrypick bad designs out of every generation too
>>
>>26962441
Why do people dislike Barbaracle?
>>
>>26962441
What's wrong with barbaricle? I like it
>>
>>26962786
>>26962885
It's odd-looking, which makes it hard to put in a box. People just see it as ugly and ragtag, so they're quick to dismiss it, but it's actually a conceptually solid design that does exactly what it's supposed to.

The same thing is happening with Bruxish, really.
>>
>>26962786
Only memers dislike it.
A barnacle voltron is honestly the best done "collective of multiple pokemon" pokemon we have.
Not to mention the story of how its designer thought of it is pretty cute.
>>
>>26962786
Because your average incompetent user on /vp/ who bitches about design doesn't understand shit about design.

Not only that, but they also don't seem to understand that a monster can indeed look like a monster and be weird or strange.

They are incapable of knowing how to appreciate the various aspects of a Pokemon.
>>
>>26963053
anon would you happen to know the full story behind it's design or at least have a link to it??
>>
>>26963215
iirc designer was walking near an old ship wreckage and found some barnacles in a radial pattern that kinda looked like a person's figure.
>>
>>26962441
>hating on toku kaijin mon
onore
>>
>>26963264
what
no fucking way
>>
>>26962441
Fuck you.
>>
>>26963264
Huh. Never heard that one before, but that's honestly pretty awesome. It really makes the whole thing even better.
>>
>>26962441
Barbaracle is actually my favorite gen 6 mon.
>>
>>26962441
Easily was on my team the second I picked up a copy of X and Y

Was literally my 3rd in line with the 3rd highest level, the 1st being Chesnaught and 2nd being Aegislash

(and if anyone cares, 4th - Hawlucha, 5th - Pangoro and 6th - Clawitzer
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.